Apollo's Acres Has Grown

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRRR This guy of mine is out to give me a heartattack yet. I walked by his cage and he's on his side all scrunched up,eyes wide open, and his TONGUE ishanging out. I thought hedied. I banged his cage in a panic and yelled get Up. He shot me thedirtiest look. I'm still shaking. He scares me half to death and getsmad at me. There's bunny gratitude or should I say attitude.

Lyndsy, I missed you. I loved having Dale home but that manwouldn't let us sit still for more than two hours lol. He had us goingeverywhere, I'm pooped and need a nap.:p

Carolyn, it's amazing how big they have gotten. I always askthem who gave them permission to grow up, I never did.

Apollo wore that grin right up to the point I brokeout the baby wipes. He didn't find it so funny then lol.

Tina

Great pics, Tina.

Was he digging in the dirt??

May14th004.jpg

Laura

Laura, It had just stopped raining andhe was nosing around and digging in the gravel. He was most impressedwith himself lol. What a little stinker.

460.gif
This is just way too cute

:dance:OMG!! This is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Look athim geting down with his little bad self. I Love IT!!

Tina

Tina, Ally and I love Apollo so much and can'twait to meet him. Ally colored a picture of Apollo and wantsto send it to you. She did it at school. They hadto write a story and include illustrations. I haven't seenthe story, but I love the picture. I'm having a friend scanit so I can post it for you.

Laura

When I heard you and Ally were coming I was elated. I am really looking forward to meeting both of you.

I tried to reply sooner but I was in tears. I am so moved andso touched. Please give that Angel a huge hug for me please. You bothgetting big hugs when I see you.

Ican give you my my email address and my home addressif it would be easier to send that way. I can't wait to read the storyand see the picture. I'm tearing up again, sorry.

Tina

Aw, thanks, Tina and Carolyn. I can'twait to meet you two. It feels like I'm comingtosee family members for the first time. Thatsounds weird. Does it make any sense?

Laura

I just love all your pictures Tina!

Apollo is such a cool pet. The pictures of Jeremy holding him are just precious.

Laura wrote:
Aw,thanks, Tina and Carolyn. I can't wait to meet youtwo. It feels like I'm coming tosee family membersfor the first time. That sounds weird. Does it makeany sense?

Laura

I feel the same way, Laura. I really am lookingforward to it. The people that are coming are so sweet, andthey're also ariot. I know we'll have A Lot of laughs and a greattime. I'm sure it will go faster than we expect ittoo.

-Carolyn

Those are such great pictures!!! Thechicks have gotten so big, I can't get over it, but I have to agreewith Raspberry, they are looking a little evil. Apollo issuch a friendly guy, I can't get over how he lets everyone pet him.

Jen

Bunnee Mom, thank you so much. I lovetaking pictures and I try not to post too many lol I always have about6 or 7 new ones a week.

Laura and Carolyn, I don't feel like I am coming to a bunnyparty but rather a family reunion because I consider ya'll my family. Ihave no family but Dale and Jeremy and the critters. So ya'll are myfamily.

They say time flies when you are having fun, I sure hope not. I want to enjoy every second of your company.

Tina

Oh, I so wish I could come to the bunnyparty!! I'm sure it would be great, so many wonderful peopleare going to be there. I just have too much going on thissummer....maybe I can work it out....but I don't think so.

Oh, Tina, I forgot in my last post, those girls are getting SO big!!! They are growing so quickly.

Jen

Oh Jen, I wish you could go. Either way,Dale and I are talking about taking a trip to Pa. in the fall. We willdefinitely meet just not sure when.;)

I can't believe how big they are already.:shock:Gypsyis wonderful about posting their pictures for me and she is alwaystelling me what they've been up to and into lol. Christa loves to beloved all the time. Hopi is a bit more independent. She loves you topieces but loves to play. I am so thrilled.

Tina

I love this. Thegentleness of Jeremy's personality and the love between he and Apolloreally come through in this photo. You did good Tina! ;)

Raspberry

May16th011.jpg

Oh Tina, these pics are so precious. Ifeel like I was at the game by looking at them. Jeremy isgrowing up so fast he I almost didn't recognize him. The lookon both your guys faces is so priceless--

May16th011.jpg

As always Lovely Pics.

Raspberry coming from you that is a huge compliment. You always take incredible pictures.

Jenni, I was looking at pictures I have from last summercompared to to today...W:shock:W. The haircut really changes how Jeremylooks.

Tina

**Sigh** Okay, I have to admitsomething here…and I’ve been trying not to play favorites…BUT…(hehee)…Ihave a big fat crush on Apollo. I wish I could meet him faceto face and give him a Smooch right on the nose!

Thank you for posting all of the wonderfulpictures of you and your wonderful family, they are delightful!

Janet, Bella and Buddha

dajeti2 wrote:
I can't wait to read the story and see the picture.
Tina
This is the story I made up. Mom will send the picture tomorrow.
:)

[align=center]Apollo's Trip to the Baseball Game
[/align]

[align=left] One sunny, Virginia day,Apollo got to go to Jeremy's baseball game! He was soexcited! Arriving at the game, Apollo was so happy to see hisJeremy playing baseball.During thefirstfew innings, he cheered Jeremy on. After several innings,Apollo got very bored.[/align]

[align=left] Then, all of a sudden,Apollo felt a hand stroking the soft fur on his back. Thenanother hand, and another, and another. He loved all of thisattention. Girls and boys were smiling at him and giving himkisses. Apollo just layed back and enjoyed itall.[/align]

[align=left] At the end of the game,Apollo was the center of attention. Children were pointing athim and telling their parents how they wanted a bunny just likethat. But when Jeremy came, Apollo was the happiest ofall. He had a huge grin on his face as Jeremy picked himup. Apollo liked the other kids petting him, but he wouldalways prefer Jeremy's love.[/align]

[align=center]The End[/align]

[align=center]I hope you like it,Tina.:)Oh, I also made a haiku poem about Apollo. Here itis:[/align]

[align=center]Apollo Wollo[/align]

[align=center]Great big hunk of love you are[/align]

[align=center]He'smy Flemish friend.[/align]

[align=left]Ally[/align]

[align=left][/align]

[align=left]PS: Sorry it's so big. I couldn't get the spaces out![/align]

[align=left][/align]

Hi, I love all your pictures. How much does Apollo weigh? He looks so big.

We have three Bunnies Buttercup is 4 pounds, Wilbur is 7 pounds and Baby Girl Jackie is the biggest weighing in at 8 pounds.

Soooska

Mayday, that is so incredibly sweet. Ican't thank you enough. You are so sweet and that's really touchingthank you.

Soooska, Want to hear something funny Apollo weighs almost asmuch as all three of your babies together lol. He is 18 pounds againyeah! He had lost some weight but has gained it back.

Ally, I can't thank you enough Sweetie. I have cried and cried.I am so touched at how sweet you are and how much you love Apollo. Iprinted your story and I am going to put it in Apollo's scrap book so ican always see it and show my friends what a doll you are.

Don't you worry about the spaces, it's perfect just the way it is. I love it!

That is the sweetest Haiku I have ever read. I printed it too.

Jeremy read what you wrote and was smiling so big and then hegot teary eyed. He wants me to tell you he loves the story and thinksyou are very very nice.

I can't wait to see you and give you and your mom a hug inperson. I'm going to be taking pictures of you and Apollo for you tokeep. You are a doll. Ask your momma to give you a hug for me Sweetie.Thank you so very much.

Tina

Latest posts

Back