Apollo's Acres Has Grown

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tina Youcould have always borrowedSabastians speedo for thepicture lmbo !!!!!!!!

I must be totally honest Hotot are notmy favorite either and tend to agree with your husband, sorry. I hopeI'm not offending you. If I am please tell me and I will shut up ok?It's just everything I read said they are really active and tend to benippy but I don't know.

I love my Flemish. I can go on for days about him andhis breed. I would definitely recommend one if you want mellow, laidback and extremely loving. They are the best.

I love that picture. My husband drives a truck. He has beentaking pictures of all different things for. Yesterday he took a pic ofa Rainbow. Can't wait to see it. I'm so excited.

Tina

hi tina,

sometimes i can see why some people think they look likerats. lol. my husband keeps telling me that if iget another rabbit, it's got to be a real one. No ratsallowed anymore. i love my little baby, but i long for arabbit that doesn't mind being held and kissed and loved. itlooks like apollo will let you do anything to him, putting hats on him,a stroller?! he looks so content in your son'sarms. i'm starting to understand more and more what myhusband means. i can't wait to show him yourpictures.

Rainbows

That picture of him flopped on his back is just too much. Too much I say! :p

And did someone say fishing??? I keep a pole and tackle box in the trunk of my car, just in case.

dajeti2 wrote:
Laura, I was actually not going to post thatpictures because you can sort of see his *man parts*
Nah, don't worry. It just looks all furry down there.

My Napoleon is still wondering what happened to his manparts. It's been three weeks. I told him to getover it. They aren't comingback.

Laura

Bunnee Mom, He is definitely a character let me tell you lol.

Gypsy,

I think Apollo is a bit toohefty to try andbe squeezing into a Speedo. What a visual:shock::p.

Jan, awww thnk you very much. I have been having alot of fun lately with the camera I know that.

Rainbows, thank you so very much for understanding. I was goingto edit that post for fear I would offend you. Thank you forunderstanding what I meant. What is your bunny's name? Is he neutered?He should be before you consider adding another bunn. The Arba websitehas a lot of information on rabbit breeds.http://www.arba.net/

If you really like Flemish here is the site for thenational Flemish club.http://www.nffgrb.com/

I would be more than happy to answer any Flemmie questions you have.

Stephanie, He is ssomething else let me tell ya lol. You aremore than welcome to join us for a day of trout fishing. I am solooking forward to it.

Laura,

My Napoleon is still wondering what happened to his manparts. It's been three weeks. I told him to getover it. They aren'tcomingback.

You cracked me up. That is to funny. I'm just glad no one took it that way.

Tina

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
There are no words for this,but it rates very high on the "pathetic"scale...

OnHisBack.jpg

This bunny is beyond spoiled!Heplays where hewants to play, flops where he wantsto flop andgets to choose his ownoats too!;)

RaspberrySwirl

...This has got to be THEbunny pic of the year!... ...

My sweet spoiled Wollo!...

thank you tina. i'm really beginningto think that flemish are the best breed out there after looking overthe sites you pointed out and your pictures. they seem likemushes. i showed the pictures to my husband last night and hecouldn't believe the difference in demeanor between your rabbit and mylittle guy. i think i can see a flemish in myfuture. :)

Rainbows

BunnyMommy, can you believe this guy? Imean give me a break lol. He binkied for like 5 minutes and *BOOM* thisis what I see. He is taking pampered to the extreme.

Rainbows, Oh that would be so Cool. If you ever have any questions feel free to ask.

MyTrip To TheStore

I just got back from the store. I spent more on vegetables forApollo than I did the rest of my groceries.:shock::shock:Theyfinally got the Spring Mix in so I had to buy that, small baby carrots,fresh parsely and fresh cilantro.

Oh, as I'm standing in the check out, this woman asks if I'mvegetarian because of all the veggies.:shock:I kindlyreplied, No ma'am those are for my bunny. It was her turn tolook:shock::shock::shock:. She saw all the band aids in my cart andstarts looking at my hands. She asks what happened. I said I didn'tfeed him fast enough.:p Needless to say I laughed so hard and she didtoo that I dropped everything I was carrying lol.

She asked if I had pictures, me of all people, well yeah I havepictures. Spent 5 minutes having Apollo and Jeremy pics passed aroundlmbo. I just got home a little bit ago. I am waiting to treat Wollountil the camera batt charges up. I want pics of this.

Tina

Haha! I can just imagine her face whenyou showed her pictures of Apollo. She was probably thinking,"I see why she has so many veggies!" :D Looks like you madeanother Wollo fan.

It was so funny. If I had a quater howeach time some one said That's the biggest rabbit I've ever seen, orThat's bigger than my dog, my groceries would have been free lmbo. Itwas alot of fun.

GREAT NEWS!!!

Jeremy is on the A/B Honor Roll after weeks of hard work. He'sso excited. I am so proud of him and all his hard work. Sorry had toshare lol.

Tina

Laura wrote:
dajeti2 wrote:
Laura,I was actually not going to post that pictures because you can sort ofsee his *man parts*
Nah, don't worry. It just looks all furry down there.

My Napoleon is still wondering what happened to his manparts. It's been three weeks. I told him to getover it. They aren't comingback.

Laura
ROTFLMAOTTCCH!!!!

Ellie:D:D:p:p

Jeremy, you're such a smartie pants! Good for you!:D

Tina, when I read this I laughed my BUTT OFF!

People, ask me ALL the time about the things I buy...

baby blankets, baby toys, veggies, etc.

I always get asked if I have pics too! I reply the same, Who me???????;)

So out they come, first Katannah, then Daytona, and then the monkeys! Boy do people get a laugh about the pics...

My nanny (grandmum) took pics of my dads wedding in Mexico to hersalon, and she happen to have some Monkey pics mixed in, well EVERYONEwanted to see the ' 'bunnies'!

LMBO!:)Can't WAIT to see how Wollo likes the spring mix....

Monkeys!:)

IM000182.jpg
Look Mom Ear Controll !!!!!

IM000183.jpg

Im Bigger and sleepy !!!!

we are now 6 weeksold see how big weare !!!

dajeti2 wrote:
MyTrip To TheStore

I just got back from the store. I spent more on vegetables forApollo than I did the rest of my groceries.:shock::shock:Theyfinally got the Spring Mix in so I had to buy that, small baby carrots,fresh parsely and fresh cilantro.

Oh, as I'm standing in the check out, this woman asks if I'mvegetarian because of all the veggies.:shock:I kindlyreplied, No ma'am those are for my bunny. It was her turn tolook:shock::shock::shock:. She saw all the band aids in my cart andstarts looking at my hands. She asks what happened. I said I didn'tfeed him fast enough.:p Needless to say I laughed so hard and she didtoo that I dropped everything I was carrying lol.

She asked if I had pictures, me of all people, well yeah I havepictures. Spent 5 minutes having Apollo and Jeremy pics passed aroundlmbo. I just got home a little bit ago. I am waiting to treat Wollountil the camera batt charges up. I want pics of this.

Tina
Tina -- This is like me. Everyone always asks because I buyenough veggies for all my buns, rats and lizards and the ones at thestore. It's insane. (But I have a deal with myboss, he pays for all the veggies as long as I buy them, so my crittersget most of theirs for free. It works out VERY well forme.) I get the strangest looks, but I'm also amazed at howmany people aren't surprised when I say they are for rabbits andlizards. LOL

Jen

Hey Tina!!

Not that I'm considering getting another rabbit any time soon, I didhave a question about Flemish. Mr. Wiggles is a German Angora and hereally doesn't shed that much, he does shed, but it's about the same asa cat. Bunny Foo Foo on the other hand looses hair inclumpsand it flies off of her like a cloud. It seems to giveme allergies. Same thing happened with a lop that I visited at theshelter. I was wondering how Flemish are as far as shedding.

Thanks,

Megan

gypsy wrote:
IM000182.jpg
LookMom Ear Controll !!!!!

IM000183.jpg

Im Bigger and sleepy !!!!

we are now 6 weeksold see how big weare !!!

Aww! Look at thegirls!!

-Carolyn

Lyndsy, Isn't funny when that happens. It definitely made grocery shoppinga lot more enjoyable lol.

Megan, I haven't had any problems with Apollo. He sheds likeyou said like a cat. He goes through a molt twice a tear and it getsbad then. I just brush him every other day and wipe him down with adamp paper towel or baby wipe.

Gypsy, OMG!!! Look at my Punkins!!! They look awesome. Look atChrista showing she can pick up those ears. How sweet. Hopi looks likeshe is just plum exhausted.

Thank you Sooooo Much. You always make my day and I so lovesurprises. You are Awesome and I mean that with all my heart.

Carolyn, They look awesome don't they? I can't get over how big they are getting.

Jen, I had so much fun. I got the biggest kick out of it. It was really funny watching their reactions. lol.

Tina

Latest posts

Back