Apollo's Acres Has Grown

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered Apollo's cage from a cagecompany. It's 4'x3'x2' it's huge. We are going to downsize his cagebecause he is out so much that his cage just doesn't need to be thatbig. I would be afraid of using the NIC cage with Apollo because he'sso big and so strong that he literally broke the latch on his door. Ihad to put a lock on it because he was letting himself out in themiddle of the night.

I am so excited you are getting a Flemish. They are so much fun.

Tina

I am adopting a bonded pair of bunnies. Hereis the link to their story and pictures.

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=8262&forum_id=1

Their names are Mitzy and Tinsel and they are 3 years old. Jeremy and I are so excited.

dale just called and I told him we are getting a bonded pairand he asked if I wanted a divorce?:shock::shock::shock:I sathere in tears. Then he asks me why I'm crying...wellDUH:foreheadsmack:. He said I was kidding. :growl:I said so Ican get them and he said OK Whatever which is Dale speak for do whatyou want and I'll adjust to it.

Yeah. I am just so excited.

Tina

Tina: You are nuts!! Your bunny familyhas really grown in the last couple of weeks. I thought I wasbad. LOL Shawn told me no more animals until we getmoved, that was before Lily and Abby. He wasn't exactly happyat first, but he's adjusted. He figures I do all the caretaking, he just has the fun, so....

Jen

Jen, :shock:Were you talking to Dale? He said the same exact thing.:p

He said he knows me and shouldn't be surprised lmbo. He waslaughing and everything when he called again.:D We both agreed no moreafter this. We just can't.

So I will be Momma to Apollo, Hopi, Christa, Misty,Stormy, Mitzy and Tinsel(we are trying to think of a name that issimilar but suits him better) and Jeremy.

I am just so excited. Jeremy is so funny he wants them tomorrowsilly boy and even Dale was asking when are they getting here lmbo. Weare thrilled.

Tina

We are working that out. blueMoonz iscoming down this way and I will meet her. We're just setting things up.I believe she said it will be a week or two.

Tina

Oh My, I love this one:love:

June4th2005007.jpg

Wonderful pictures - as usual - Tina. Isn't Apollo just amazing,accepting all his little sisters so well. What a wonderful boy. So gladyou're back :D - Jan

Apollo never ceases to amaze me. He isso sweet and so gentle with all the girls. He shares paper with Misty,grooms Christa, runs from Stormy and is even more patient with Hopi. Heis just such an incredible boy.

Tina

Good Lord, Dear Heart,

They're all so Beautiful. As per usual, you've done an excellent job of capturing their personalities and precious moments.

What a MUSH 'Pollo is! He really seems too good to be true. The wayDale's holding him, messing with him, and then napping with him!

Who Wouldn't Want to Steal that Rabbit??

I'm going to woo that rabbit and make him want to stay here. He'd haveCali as his Queen. Don't bother to count your rabbits as you pull outof Tucker Town. I'll make sure they're all there.

:)

-Carolyn

I can see I'm going to outfit my babies with alarms lol. Everybody wants them. Especially Apollo.

When I breed I'll put Apollo's would be Nappers in front of everyone else.

I took some pictures of the Zoo Crew today. I'm not sure if itwas the sudden weather change today or what but everyone was a bitgoofy and weird today.

Miss Hopi now has a middle name. In memory of Stephie, Mambo'ssweet girl, he has allowed me to use her name. So her name is now MissHopi Stephie. I love it. Thank you Mambo. It means alot to me.

I know, blah blah blah, get to the pictures woman. Well here they are.

Jeremy acting a fool

June9thnoon057.jpg

Next are the Nibblets.

Here are Misty's pictures. Boy is she fast.

June9thnoon117.jpg

June9thnoon136.jpg

June9thnoon138.jpg

I wear a size 2 in kid's shoe and she's smaller than my foot. This as close as I've gotten to her true color.

June9thnoon131.jpg

Here are Stormy's pictures

June9thnoon135.jpg

June9thnoon121.jpg

June9thnoon124.jpg

June9thnoon126.jpg

nap time

June6th006.jpg

The Girls

here are Christa's pictures

June9thnoon100.jpg

June9thnoon096.jpg

June9thnoon064.jpg

June9thnoon056.jpg

June9thnoon026.jpg

June9thnoon025.jpg

Here are Hopi's pictures

June9thnoon097.jpg

June9thnoon081.jpg

June9thnoon072.jpg

June9thnoon068.jpg

June9thnoon046.jpg

June9thnoon028.jpg

Here are Apollo's pictures

June9thnoon002.jpg

June9thnoon007.jpg

June9thnoon012.jpg

June9thnoon015.jpg

June9thnoon019.jpg

June9thnoon020.jpg

June9thnoon021.jpg

Sorry there aren't more Apollo pics but he went to his cage and wouldn't come out. I think the storm scared him.

I hope you enjoy.

Tina

OH MY GOODNESS !!!!! I ammin cute bunny overload .Look howthe girls have grown, And Christa, Think sheis ever going to let that oneear fully Lop over lol Inotice Hopi still has heramazing ear controll also !

Apollo !!! omg what can i sayhe is so awsome !!! bigbeautifull cuddly bunny . andgetting s o big !!! Hubbysays He isnt a Rabbit he isa Horse lmbo !!

The Nibblets too cutefor words . and suchspeedy little buggers lolStarla got away from me todayand it was a major marathon tryiing to get to herbefore the dang cat did . lol

lets see how can Isay this! ( scrambling aroundin the word basket comes upwith ) MORE PICTURES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apollo: "Let me tell you about that truck...it's evil!"

Hopi: "Are you sure? It doesn't look evil."

Apollo: "Shh! Don't look at it! Now it knows we're on to it."

June9thnoon068.jpg

Tina, as always your pictures seem to capture the sweetestsmoments. I love the one with both of your boys together -Jeremy holding Apollo. I just want to pinch them both on thecheeks. Umh...Jeremy is too old for that nowisn'the lol?!?

Edited to fix a name lol.

Gypsy, Christa does lop that ear once inawhile lol. Hopi sleeps with her one ear propped up. It is way tofunny. I was playing with them today, W:shock:W, they have gottenbigger.

I can't believe how big he is getting. I always said I wanted a Huge boy and I am getting one.

Misty escaped today, G:shock::shock:D gravy is she fast. Ifinally caught her but I needed 10 minutes to catch my breath.

Jenni, Don't they look cute. I never even thought of theconversation. That was awesome. psst...that was Hopi lol. I am stillamazed how much they look alike.Different litters, different moms andthey look almost identical.

I still pinch Jeremy's cheeks. I'm only allowed to do that athome. Jeremy's arms were shaking from the strain of holding Apollo upthere lol.

Tina

Oops - I fixed it! I knew is was Hopi,but still put Christa on there! Guess that means I'm pastbedtime, huh? Well, off to look at some poultry magazines anddream...

:sleep:

AWW!!! Iabsoulutely LOVEthe Wollo! I can't get enough ofhim!! Goodness, Tina! I wear a 6 in womens'shoes!! And I 'm only 10!

Ally

Jenni, you are too funny. How are your chicks. Mine are HUGE. I'll have to post pictures soon.

Ally, I'm only 5 feet tall. I have little hands too. Jeremy'shands are as big as mine and he's only 11. Apollo's back foot is biggerthan my hand :shock:.I'm little but chubby lol.

Apollo said he loves you too and can't wait to get Ally hugs.

Tina

:ponder: Hmmm...I can't help butnotice that now poor Apollo's picturesarebeingposted at theBOTTOM of all the newbunnypics...*sniffle*....I thinkit's time toorganize a bunny-napping!!!!

:zoro:

PS....Tina. that little Crista's ears are the most adorable!I might just have to snatch her up too!!! Is Jeremy in bunnyheaven with all the new buns?

hee hee....i just showed my daughter Katie therecent pictures of Jeremy holding Apollo and she said there is NO WAYshe can carry around a 20 lb rabbit...LOL. Then she wanted toknow where it would sleep if we got one....well, I had to say "anywhereit wants to"....ba dumm dumm

:D

dajeti2 wrote:
Ally, I'm only 5 feet tall. I have little hands too. Jeremy'shands are as big as mine and he's only 11. Apollo's back foot is biggerthan my hand :shock:.I'm little but chubby lol.

Apollo said he loves you too and can't wait to get Ally hugs.

Tina
Whoa! Apollo's back foot is bigger?!:shock: Man!

Tell that sweet Wollo that I can't wait tohug him, either! Kiss him for me!

Ally

bunnee mom wrote:
:ponder: Hmmm...I can't help but notice that nowpoor Apollo's picturesarebeing posted attheBOTTOM of all the new bunnypics...*sniffle*....Ithinkit's time to organize a bunny-napping!!!!

:zoro:

PS....Tina. that little Crista's ears are the most adorable!I might just have to snatch her up too!!! Is Jeremy in bunnyheaven with all the new buns?
I just went from the smallest to the biggest. Next time I'll start with the biggest and work my way down.

No No No no Bunny Napping. I would be sad.

Jeremy is on Cloud 9. He loves having so much company.

Tell Katie, that they start off kinda small and her arm muscles will grow with the Flemish.

Apollo will get some extra treats, hugs and kisses from you for now until you can do it yourself.

Yup, his foot is bigger than my hand.

Tina

Latest posts

Back