Apollo's Acres Has Grown

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dajeti2

Reaction score
Our family has grown by leaps andbounds. Since our family has expanded, I think we need an ExpandedApollo's Acres. Here is where we will pick up where the other Acresleft off. All of Apollos pictures will be found here.

Along with Apollo, you will find his boy Jeremy. His cousinsHopi and Christa, both living dolls. His Girlfriend will soon bejoining us as well, Damara ,we're waiting Sweetie. There are theChickens, all twelve. There is a dog, some fish and some frogs as well.There is even a toad named Chirpy that you will be seeing from time totime.

So I hope you enoy the new Expanded Apollo's Acres.

What better way to start than with new pictures. Here are thenewest pictures of Christa-Dwarf/lop mix, and Hopi-NZ/lop mix.

Christa is on the right with Hopi on the far left. Check outthe facial difference and the size difference. My girls I love them somuch.
IM000140.jpg

Look at Lil Christa's face what a Doll.
IM000141.jpg

I love this picture. Look how they are holding the same ears in the same positions. How totally cute.
IM000142.jpg

Here is Hopi. OMGosh is she just the cutest lil Doll.
IM000144.jpg

I hope you all enjoy.

Tina

I am sitting heresnickering so hard ,here I am with these2 babies all the time andi just noticed how much shorterChristas ears are than Hopislmbo . I cant believe a picture showedme something i should have seen allalong lol , geesh now Ifeel like sucha dope lol .

I'm starting to think maybe we should allcontact Animal Planet and tell them to do a reality show on you andJeremy and the zoo crew. Of course Apollo would be thestar.:)It certainly would be more entertaining that most ofthe dung that's on tv now.

Vness, thank you very much. I feel very very lucky.

Amy, Youcan not nap her. I haven't even cuddled her yet lol. You wouldn'tdeprieve a momma her cuddles would ya? lmbo.

Pam, thank you. Thank you very much.

Pet-Bunny, thank you. The look like little Dolls lol.

Mambo, hold off onthe call lol. Wait until theturkeys, ducks, show chickens mini cows, donkeys and llamas show up. Iagree with your assessment of todays tv.

Gypsy, So many times I try to express my gratitude to you and Ifall short. I look at them and can't wait to hold them. I have a smilethat goes from ear to ear. I love you and I thank you for what you aredoing for me.

Tina

They say rabbits need 3-4 hours out oftheir cage to run and excercise. I'm thinking Apollo was sleeping andmissed that particular memo. His outings are more like:

5 minutes to chin everything that Casper Bunny chinned during the night.

10 minutes throwing toys around.

2 minutes peeing and marking the floor in front of dad's couch.

5 minutes following mom around.

10 minutes torturing my brother.

3 minutes posing pictures to keep mom happy.

10 minutes running really fast and doing Mondo binkies

10 minutes dancing with my paper.

The rest of the day is spent in dream land.

Wollo161.jpg

Wollo131.jpg

Wollo143.jpg

Wollo145.jpg

Wollo148.jpg

Wollo153.jpg

Wollo155.jpg

Wollo162.jpg

He is such a sleepy head. He will sleep anywhere too. He flopsin the middle of the floor.:shock::shock:He is so silly.

Tina

BunnyMommy, isn't he just the laziestlittle thing lol. I'm beginning to wonder what it takes to keep thisguy upright lmbo. How is my Precious Sherman doing? Still being alittle stinker?

Saffy, He is the easiest guy in the world to sit for lol. Lethim out and sleep most of the day away. You just have to constantlycheck his tummy and make sure he's ok. lol He is so funny.

Tina

Tina, Sherman has a TERRIBLE attitude rightnow! I really don't know how much more of this I can take ...:(. I guess that I should just be grateful that heeven "allows" me to feed him and change his litter box.

My baby nephew spent the night last night. I'm sure that youcan imagine how the atmosphere is around here right now ... :X

Ohno. He's already cranky and then the baby stayed the night. Uh oh, youare going to get the bunny butt for sure now.

Treats aren't even winning over hisMajesty?Wow, he must be in a snit. What ahandful he is.

I hope he changes his attitude soon. For your sake. There isnothing worse that a bunny 'ttude. Sherman, you are supposed to be niceto your Momma Mr. Man.

Tina

Things are pretty good here at theAcres. Apollo is back to his lovable self Yeah. He is slowly gaininghis weight back and looks and feels great. He is enjoying runningthrough the house again.

The chicks are getting so big. I think if you blinkyou can see how much they've grown. They are very sweet. Three of themfollow us around. They are incredibly curious about Apollo and viceversa.

Tonight for the first time, we had Apollo and chicks runningaround. Talk about hilarious lmbo. I don't think it gets any morecountry than that.

I took over 200 pictures. We had a blast and here are just a few. I will slowly add more .

Here is Wollo just having fun.

Wollo099.jpg

These next pictures are Mystery and Apollo meeting.

Wollo003.jpg

I hope ya'll enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them.

Tina

Jenni,you are just too funny. I meant to ask you, how are your chickiesdoing? I bet they are getting big. If you get a chance can you a postapicture or two? I am also dying for some more Vash Please.

How needs TV when you have 1 child, 12 chicks and Apollo. All loose in the same room- Instant Entertainment.

Tina

LOL, I couldn't believe that he was standing thechicks abusing his nemisis, I figured he's want to do that all byhimself! LOL, at least they all have a common enemy *ahem* hobby :D

Tina : Woman youras Nuts as I am , and here Ithought I was the only pne wholet chickens run the houselmao! I love how Apollo andthe chickens get along so wellAnd Jer with them faces LMAO!!!!!!! too darn cutefor words. Are you going to getthe Chicks their own truck totrash ??? seems opnlyfair ya know .LOL

Latest posts

Back