Apollo's Acres Has Grown

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amy, thank you very much.

Jenni andLyndsy, youwouuldn't steal my babies now would you. NOOOOO!

Here are the Apollo pics and I have a bunch.

Chinning1.jpg

I caught the stinker Peeing on the floor.

Peeing1.jpg

SoSoBig.jpg

Apollo finally got Spring Mix tonight. I think I can say it's a big hit.

Salad11.jpg

Salad10.jpg

Salad9.jpg

Salad8.jpg

Salad7.jpg

Salad6.jpg

Salad4.jpg

He was hiding from me and the camera.

LazyBones1.jpg

LazyBones2.jpg

Oh Look he moved ya'll.

HeMoved.jpg

Here he is grooming my pants.

GroomingMe2.jpg

GroomingMe2.jpg

Look at the Punkin Cleaning his face.

FaceCleaning.jpg

Hope ya'll enjoy.

Tina

Thank you, Tina, for the new Apollopics. I just love the one of him cleaning his face.He even looks sweet while being naughty (peeing on thefloor). Slip him an extra treat for me tongiht, will ya'?

dajeti2 wrote:

Tina,

I really think he was hoping for a chance here at "Dinner and aMovie". I don't see Harvey there though. Ohwell...perhaps "Patch Adams"? Or does he prefer thrillers?

Peg

Next time I'm wearing a blind fold until allthe chicken pictures are past! Well, except maybe Amber andPenny...Those two are cute, but the other onesfreak meout!

They were so cute and fuzzy when you gotthem!

Now they lookwicked!

I'm very glad Wollo likes the spring mix.You never know with bunnies. What some love, others won't touch. I havea problem using mine fast enough that it won't spoil. Of course mybunny is the size of one of Apollo's feet and eatsa verysmall portion of what Apollo does! ;)

Raspberry

POSTING AS A SURPRISE FOR TINA .

THISIS THE GIRLS FIRST EXCURSION INTOTHE WILD OUTDOORSLOL IT WAS SOO FUNNY!!!!!!

IM000204.jpg

Hey Kid see that clip let me out!

IM000203.jpg

If only I was still little !

IM000205.jpg

Hey Check Out This Green Stuff ,, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Yummy!!!!!

IM000197.jpg

Psssssssttttttttt! She isntLooking , Lets Make A Break ForIt :)

The Girls first Excursionoutside was a riotlol got the biggestbinkies ever , Oh andthat green grass what a hitthat was lol ., silly little gooses.

There's my PUNKINS!!! They look amazing.I can't thank you enough. I love my baby girls. I can't wait to showDale. He's coming home today. That's why I haven't been on sinceFriday. He's going to be home for 4 days. I won't be on a lot as I havea month of cuddling to make up for.

Yesterday Apollo wasn't pooping and wasn't drinking. I treatedhim for stasis and today he POOPED a ton lol. I am so relieved. I can'twait for Dale to get home. I am so excited. Dale has planned a romanticgetaway for us for Thursday and part of Friday. He is so awesome. I amthe luckiest woman alive.

I will try and pop in from time to time. He leaves out againfor 2 weeks on either Monday or Tuesday. I will miss ya'll. I will seeya'll in a bit.

Gypsy I can't thank you enough. You are such an Angel. My lifeis so much better with you in it. You mean the world to me Sweetie, youreally do.

Tina

The Girls look SOOO Beautiful!

I can't believe how Big they'vegotten! They're so gorgeous.

-Carolyn

The girls are just gorgeous. Mind you, they dolook like they could be a lot of mischief lol. I think Apollomay have to keep a sharp eye on them ;). Tina, havea great few days with Dale. Romantic getaway huh? Nudgenudge, wink wink !:p - Jan

Salad4.jpg

I LOVE this picture. He looks as though he's thoroughly enjoying his salad time!

When the Monkeys get salad time, Daytona and I sing to them while walking up the stairs... I sing he howls... LMBO!

They know at 5pm every night it's salad time, that and the song I guess....

I'm so excited Dale is comming home, I know how much you've missed him!

Monkeys!;)

The girls are socute! Dale will be happy he gets to see an updated picture of them too!Enjoy your cuddle time!

Raspberry

I just want everyone to know all is wellhere in the Acres. The chicks are growing faster than Apollo everdid:shock::shock:. They are outside full time now and it's really hard.I run to the window a hundred times a day to check on them. Talk aboutguilt every time I walk out the door 12 chcks are hollering andfallling over themselves to be the closest to mom.

It's official! Yapper is the rooster we are keeping. He's thesweetest and most loving. Whenever we open their cage door he makes abeeline for our lap and goes to sleep. What a love bug he is.

Having Dale home is AWESOME!! Hectic but really great. Ourromantic getaway was awesome. We went to one of the National Parks andspent the day.

Yesterday was Jeremy's birthday. We went to his baseball gameand it was perfect. Jeremy got to play left field with his Daddywatching. He got to bat and got walked. HE stole 2nd and 3rd andcrossed home plate safely. All with us there. He had a grin from ear toear. He ran to the fence high fived me and was smiling at his Dad thewhole time.

We went for ice cream too. When we finally made it home Jeremysaid this: It's okay if I don't have presents. I got my birthday wish.My Daddy was here for my birthday. This is the best birthday ever.

His girlfriend Alexa, she bought him a watch and a miniture sword for his birthday...AWWW.

It's kinda nasty outside today so rather than fishing we areheading to the park for some R&R and maybe some baseballpractice. Apollo is coming of course.

Apollo went to the game last night. I am AMAZED. He was awesomewith all the kids. This is a place we've never played at before. So itwas a new place, a thunder storm, more kids and he let everyone of thempet him. At one point, one boy laid his head in the stroller on Apollo_One is playing with his tail, another is playing with his whiskers, oneis playing with his ears, one is playing with his nose,andanother is playing with his feet.

I asked the kids if they wanted to see how big he really was,DUH of course they said yes lol. I took him out and set him in thegrass to a chorus of OOHHHs, AAHHHs and WOWs. Apollo showedthe kids 2 big bunny hops then laid down in the grass and turned into afur puddle with ears. All the kids were petting and rubbing onhim.

I will be posting a bunch of pictures either today or tomorrow. I'm getting ready to head out to the park today.

Tina

I got a bunch new pictures for ya'll.
Here are pictures of Apollo at the Sat. game.

Look he's trying to look like his cousin Sherman.

Here are some of Apollo at the park.

May16th001.jpg

Watching Jeremy on the playground

May16th027.jpg

Mom, that doesn't go there.

May16th003.jpg

Just relaxing

May16th022.jpg

May16th016.jpg

Mom, I'm scared.

May16th015.jpg

I'm better now.

May16th017.jpg

I love my stroller

May16th025.jpg

May16th026.jpg

I hope ya'll enjoy them. It sure was fun taking them.

Tina

Fonzie will be there before you know it lol. I can't get over how fast they grow.

I saw a friend that wasmy neighbor when I lived in theapartment across from her's on Mon. night. She couldn't believe howhuge he had gotten just since October lol.

Tina

May14th004.jpg

What a grin!

May16th007.jpg

Can't believe how big Jeremy AND Apollo has gotten. They've both grown so much!

As per usual, Tina: Excellent Pictures!!

-Carolyn

Tina LOVE the new pics!

Jer is looking good in his ball uniform, and Wollo, what a face he has!

The chicks are HUGE!!!!!:shock:

So glad to hear from you again...

miss you around here,

Monkeys!;)

Latest posts

Back