Apollo's Acres Has Grown

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Tina,

Here's the picture that goes withAlly's story:

AllysApollopic.jpg

Laura

:star:What a beautiful story, drawing, andhandwriting.

WAY TO GO, ALLY!!!! :highfive:

-Carolyn

Oh Laura, I absolutely love it. Ally issuch an awesome girl. I am going to print the picture and frame. Pleasetell her how much I love the story, poem and picture. Ok cryingagain.

Tina

Tina, the photos are something special. Jeremyis such a goodlooking young man, and looks very professional at thegame. As for Apollo, well what more can you say? He looks so cute - anAngel with a Dirty Face! I REALLY love the pics of Apollo and Jertogether.

Ally, Love your story and picture and poem. Very good. - Jan

Apollo Acres has grown even more.

Dale being the most wonderful and thoughtful husband in theworld went and picked up my Girls for me. Spur of the moment too Imight add. It took the girls 3 days to get home to mom. Hopi bonded toDale in that time and wanted nothing to do with Jer and I. In fact, thelittle stinker went as biting me and Jer after she saw us hugging onDale.

She was going to be the trucker bunny. Sadly the heat is justtoo hot in the truck and Daddy had to leave her home this trip. Christais so happy to have her sister back. The are like two peas in apod.

Hopi loves pushing Apollo's buttons. She goes out of her way toannoy him lol. They've settled their differences and called a temporarytruce. Christa and Apollo groom each other through his cage...it's soadorable. If Apollo ignores her she gets mad lol and the look on herface is priceless.

Apollo was scared of the Nibblets for awhile. He not is curiousabout them as long as they don't get too close lol. But he has noproblems with chinning their cage the stinker.

I brought the Nibblets to one of Jeremy's baseball. Therewasn't time after we bought Stormy to drop them off at home. Misty wasa bit freaked out. She has this thing about sitting on your shoulder.Stormy did awesome. She's a snugle bug where Misty is confident andindependent as long as Stormy is around.

Christa can really eat ya'll. She spends most of her dayeating. Hopi has become wonderful with us since Dale had to leave.Christa is a real lovebug, always snuggling and giving kisses. Hopigave me kisses yesterday. I cried I was so touched.

Apollo has gained all his weight back. He is once again 18pounds and grew an inch. He is massive ya'll. Stormy is smaller thanApollo's ear lol. He has been so sweet and accepting. Bless his heart.He is as loving as always.

5babies is soooo much fun. Who needs tv lol they are all the entertainment we need.

Oh we have the "Chin Wars" going on. Apollo will markeverything in sight. Then Hopi & Christa turn around and markeverything Apollo did. Then Misty & Stormy mark everything theother three just marked. It's hilarious.

Here are some pictures.

Apollo jumped 4 feet onto the bay window.

May29009.jpg

The new Willow basket I got the babies

June3rdam056.jpg

Marking the Nibblets cage;)

June3rdam029.jpg

Checkingon mom.

June3rdam022.jpg

Hopi & Apollo sharing a moment

May29014.jpg

Hopi relaxing

June4th2005042.jpg

Hopi Checking out the Nibblets

June4th2005034.jpg

Hopi saying her prayers

HopiandChristasHomecoming079.jpg

Christa eating

May30th009.jpg

Christa has great ear control

HopiandChristasHomecoming085.jpg

Christa spends 90% of her day standing up. it's so cute.

HopiandChristasHomecoming082.jpg

HopiandChristasHomecoming047.jpg

Some close ups of Christa eating lol.

HopiandChristasHomecoming050.jpg

HopiandChristasHomecoming049.jpg

Both of the girls the day they got home.

HopiandChristasHomecoming031.jpg

HopiandChristasHomecoming036.jpg

Misty

June1stnight024.jpg

June1stnight001.jpg

Stormy

June1stnight005.jpg

Misty and Stormy together

June1stnight022.jpg

June1stnight019.jpg

Ihope ya'll enjoy them.

Tina

OH OH look at theGirls they have gotten soBIG!!!! and lil Christa ohmy what a snuggy bun she is, I am so glad you are enjoyingthe Girls AND Them Nibblets !!! oh my howcute. I MUST mention ITS ABOUT DANG YIMEYOU GOT THAT COMPUTERFIXED !!!!! geesh Wallo lookshis Adorable self , im so gladhe got his weight back up itsa sweet boy!!!!!

Welcome Back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tina, Apollo is sopretty!! I love the pic where Apollo is standing on thewindowsill. He is a beautiful, bountiful boy! I amso glad that you are back. The forum didn't seem the samewithout you. I love the Nibblets and Hopi and Christa, andlast but definitely not least, Apollo Wollo. I can't wait tomeet you and Apollo and everybody else! I am counting thedays left! Gosh, it seems like such a long time fromnow! Oh, I hope this new modem is good for awhile!

Ally

PPG, I tell you i have lost 3 poundsjust snce the Girls have been home. I am constantly jumping up to headoff mischief makers and to get on the floor for cuddles.

Gypsy, I don't think they've gotten any bigger...yet lol. EvenMiss Hopi is coming around and realizing Mom isn't so bad afterall.

Ally, We freaked out when he did that. All we heard was a hugebang. We ran to see what was going on there was Apollo sitting on thebay window looking at us like " What is wrong with ya'll". I never knewhe could even jump that high. Freaked me out. Now he does it all thetime, the silly guy.

All the kids are coming to the Party, Apollo, Christa, MissHopi, Misty and Stormy. I am so excited about the Party I can hardlywait.

Tina

They are so cute. I'm so glad thegirls are settling in. Apollo is such a good bunny, acceptingall the new girls so nicely.

I can't believe Apollo jumped so high, although Sampson is gettingthere. I had him at my friend's house and he was in a penmade from NIC squares, so it was 28" tall, he jumped out ofit!! I was amazed!

Jen

Don't tell Apollo ok... I was amazed hegot his heavy butt up that high. This is the same guy that I have toprop upright because he takes 20 steps and needs a nap L:pL.

Have four little sisters is good for him, he's a bit more energetic now.

Sampson, is such a sweetie. Too jump so high just to get to his Momma. What a doll. Hug him for me.

Tina

I love that picture too. Right before Itook it Christa was grooming that fur sticking out. I said "Christaaren't you a sweetie grooming Wollo" and that's the look she gave me asI went to take a picture of it.

Tina

These pics are too priceless. Ahhhhhhhh I reallymiss my 2 dwarf girls. Well guess what if we do find a flemish giantneutered or spayed we will take one. Not now though cause of ourlandlord but also we got to buy some more cubes. On the other hand whatis the best thing to put inside of the buns cage. I used coroplast butthey like to chew it. Options would be helpful so when we are ready wecan do some bunny shopping.

aww you have GR8 pics there i mean that too theyare soo cute!1 i love thema ll!1 speacil the one with teh bird and theone when hes laying downa nd thelops too how cute! wow gr8 pics! thanksfor showing us all!!:inlove::love:

Latest posts

Back