Apollo's Acres Has Grown

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I soooo wish I would have you knockingon my door. Could you imagine the fun we'd have. Dale is going to bepicking me up an international calling card, so hopefully I'll be ableto give you a call one day real soon.

Tina

Aug9thpm134.jpg

Oh My Gosh - how wonderful is that pic!!! That boy is just tooo mellowfor words. Those binky shots are terrific too. In fact, they are allterrific :D

Jan

Zara, he is definitely getting one so hopefully this weekend or hte next I'l be calling you.

Jan, that is quickly becoming one of my favorite pictures ofhim. He doesn't care what I do to him, well except the syringe ofpineapple, I am so lucky he knows he can trust me completely so henever fights anything I do to him.

He's a character alright. So is Hopi. That boy is the King ofbinkies. He does them nonstop. I just happened to have the camera readythis time.

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:
He's a character alright. So is Hopi. That boy isthe King of binkies. He does them nonstop. I just happened to have thecamera ready this time.
You should see Sampson's binkies! He gets up on my bed and when he binkies, he goes over my head!

Jen

Lyndsy. OMGosh!! When Jeremy saw whatyou wrote, he has hopping beside me, patting my arm telling me hurry upmom, I wanna see the Monkeys.:shock:perhaps I passed on thePicture Monster gene.:p

Jen, I would have freaked the first time Apollo did somethinglike that lmbo. Hopi has just started this thing were he will literallyBinky for a good 15-20 minutes pretty much nonstop.:shock:He's a little mad man.

Tina

Aww I love your bunnies. They are socute.Apollo is so big. He looks like Snowy, but Snowy is onlylittle. I love Coda, that nameis from Brother Bear. I likethat.

Alyssa

Oh my God!!! Hahaha:laugh:I LOVE that guy!!! BREED HIM!!!

Those are the BEST PICTURES EVER!!! :clap:Love the binky shots!

:blueribbon:

Carolyn, thank you Sweetie. As soon as I am feeling better I will take some better ones.

Alyssa, Gypsy gave me the name Koda. When we trance her shelooks loke a little stuffed teddy bear, so Koda just fit her perfectand she answers to it. Thank you.

Pangster, Thank you very much. I handle them and pick them upeveryday. They are so used to it now we can pretty do whatever we wantwith them. Plus it makes cutting their nails soo much easier.

Lissa, I've already contacted Apollo's breeder and are at thetop of the waiting list for a light gray doe. I am still amazed I gotthose binky shots. I'm glad you like the pictures.

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:

Lissa, I've already contacted Apollo's breeder and are at thetop of the waiting list for a light gray doe. I am still amazed I gotthose binky shots. I'm glad you like the pictures.

Tina
:shock:Does this mean we'll be seeing baby Wollo's soon??!?

FreddysMom, Well, our baby hasn't evenbeen born yet. So then it will be 2 months before she comes home andthen we will wait until she is between 12-14 months old when we breedthem. :bunnydance:

Tina

I am really excited but a littlewottied. For the first long while I am going to be watching her like ahawk. We are all reallt excited. We just have to decide on her name. Sofar we are considering Adara or Damara.

Tina

Latest posts

Back