Apollo's Acres Has Grown

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dajeti2 wrote:
Jen, I hate doing it but Bunny gets chained upoutside when the bunnies have their run time. I just can't trust herwith any of my other animals. She even made a go at Nipper our snappingturtle.:shock:I have the kitchen blocked off at all times soshe can't get anywhere near the rabbits.

Tina
That's what we had to do with Zoe. I had to keep the critterdoor closed at all times and when any were out, she had to beoutside. It was just better for everyone involved.However, she will keep those nasty opossums away!

Jen

Tina I LOVE the pics!

Your chicks are GORGEOUS! I NEED some! Send me some eggs 'k???

I can't wait to see my 'wollo! Haven't seen pics of him in ages... LOL!

:inlove:

Oh my gosh, Tina! Bunny looks like my Casey-boy!

SmCaseyandAlly008.jpg

He's a rescue. The shelter said he was a Lab mix.No way!That boy HATES water! I think he'sgot some Chow and/or Husky in there somewhere, too.

His Shelter Pic:

Caseyatshelter.jpg

I love your pics. I think Gracie is my favorite chicken. Lacy is really pretty, too.

Laura

Great pics...MORE bunny pics!!!!

Keely hasn't seen any new ones of the other big white bunnies lately and she's starting to feel alone!

Great pictures! How do you get your hens in atrance? I want to do that with my hens!!! lol. They are very prettyhens! Here are mine, they are just normal ones.

Babs.jpg

This is babs, she is the hen that lays giant eggs!!

Ginger.jpg

This is Ginger perching on the bunnies run, silly hen!

egg.jpg

This is a pic of Bab's giant egg compared to ginger's normal one, itwas massive! Lol just thought i'd throw that one in for fun.

Hope you don't mind just when you said about the egg pics i was like "i have egg pics!" he he.:D

Pictures and chicken updates. How coolis that? Your Ebony looks like my (or my brother's lol)Nicky. Is she as loud and spoiled? Yapper is kindof...ginormous!

And Bunny - she is cute. Reminds me of the dog at my local feed store in a way.She looks sweet and cuddly.

Bunnysrule - to trance a chicken just place them on their back withtheir head lower than the body and they will calm down and go into atrance-like state.Be careful doing this -it makesthe chickens abdominal organs press on their lungs and they can passout and/or suffocate if held like this for very long. It is agood way to trim flight feathers or do an general exam.

dajeti2 wrote:
Oh and if that little Harlequin doe seemsto be missing from your house one day...it wasn't me, it wasStormy.

Tina
Aha....well...if Stormy is missing some day - it wasn't me...it was my 'tweebs wanting another friend!

Peg

GREAT Photos, Tina!

Love it how you get pictures of the babies as they're about to groom themselves. First Apollo, now Stormy.

Can't wait for Raspberry to see those chickens!!

-Carolyn

Zara, thank you Sweetie. The Bunny Crew all got their pictures taken today.

Jen, Bunny actually likes being outside. I guess I'm the onlyone who feels bad about her being outside. She loves it.

Lyndsy, with all these hens of mine I may just have to send yousome eggs lmbo. Wollo pics are being added next.;)

Laura, OMGosh, they do look alot alike don't they. Bunny hatesthe water too. Jeremy and I took her swimming two days ago. It was sohot but she wouldn't go in hte water. We kinda didn't give her achoice. She felt so much better after a dip.

PGG, tell Keeley Wollo pics are on the way. I was taken backtoday at just how big he really is. I guess it's just that I see himeveryday that his size doesn't hit me. W:shock:W, he really is a bigboy.

Bunny_Rules63, thank you very much. Are your's Rhode IslandReds? They are very pretty. I have two RIR and I love thier color. Thatis one monster egg.

Jenni, Hey girl, how are you? Yes, Mystery is very loud andterribly pampered. She pecks at hte front door to be let in and visitmom. Jeremy always brings her in. She usually sits on my shoulder as Itype lmbo. Yapper is 20 inches tall already. He is huge. He is soosweet. From everything I've read and heard I lucked out with him. Hefollows me around the yard. He's my buddy.

Carolyn, thanks. Apollo and Stormy are the two bunns that areconstantly grooming themselves. They hate to have a single hair out ofplace.:pI'm curious to see what Raspberrythinkstoo.;)

Tina

Everybunny got their pictures takentoday. Christa wasn't about to cooperate lmbo. She ran around for about30 minutes then decided that was enough and went back to her cage. Onthe way to her cage the little stinker jumped up on Apollo's cage andPEED on him.:shock::shock::shock:

I'll start with Apollo's pics for ya'll.
Apollo and his Mommy
Aug9thpm145.jpg

Aug9thpm139.jpg

Aug9thpm132.jpg

Aug9thpm134.jpg

Aug9thpm126.jpg

Aug9thpm116.jpg

Aug9thpm112.jpg

Aug9thpm111.jpg

Aug9thpm108.jpg

Aug9thpm104.jpg

Aug9thpm102.jpg

Aug9thpm099.jpg

Aug9thpm098.jpg

Christa
Aug9thpm049.jpg

Aug9thpm048.jpg

Aug9thpm044.jpg

Aug9thpm045.jpg

Aug9thpm047.jpg

Hopi
Aug9thpm084.jpg

Aug9thpm075.jpg

Aug9thpm058.jpg

Aug9thpm054.jpg

Binkying
Aug9thpm067.jpg

Aug9thpm072.jpg

Stormy
Aug9thpm005.jpg

Aug9thpm006.jpg

Aug9thpm008.jpg

Aug9thpm012.jpg

Aug9thpm043.jpg

Aug9thpm015.jpg

Making friends with Wollo
Aug9thpm032.jpg

Aug9thpm031.jpg

Aug9thpm029.jpg

We renamed Mitzy(sorry Bluemoonz) because she wasn't respondingto her name at all. Jeremy had her tranced the other night and I askedGypsy for bear names because she looked like a stuffed teddy bear. Hername is now KODA. She was being such a sweetheart today and lettingmommy take lots of pictures of her.
Here are Norman and Koda pics
Aug9tham009.jpg

Aug9tham029.jpg

Aug9tham038.jpg

Aug9tham041.jpg

Aug9tham048.jpg

Aug9tham054.jpg

Aug9tham058.jpg

Aug9tham063.jpg

Aug9tham069.jpg

Aug9tham070.jpg

Aug9tham071.jpg

Aug9tham074.jpg

Aug9tham077.jpg

Aug9tham078.jpg

Aug9tham079.jpg

Bunny napping on the couch
Aug9tham002.jpg

Aug9tham004.jpg

I've noticed that Koda's dewlap is finally filling out. Shelooks so cute with it. I'll try and get better pictures of everybunnytomorrow. I will also try and get better chicken pictures.

I hope y'all really enjoy them.

Tina & Zoo Crew

Those pictures are wonderful! Wollo isreally huge. LMBO I'm always amazed at how muchChrista and Hopi look alike. How is Stormy doing?

Harley loves it outside just like Bunny. He would probablystay out there all the time, but I feel so bad about it too.He makes me nuts because he barks this yappy bark at the wild rabbitsin our yard. He doesn't understand why they won't come playwith him. He will come swimming with you anytime.He LOVES the water. He had a baby pool, but last week he wasout playing in it and I fell asleep (wonder why...Abby?) he destroyedthe pool. Shawn is going to get him another one this weekendbecause otherwise I have to take him to the river daily or he goes nutsand then he has to have a bath and as much as he loves the water, hewants to play in it, so he hates a bath.

I have to take some new pictures...The girls are growing before my eyes.

Any chances of getting a picture of that Snapper?

Jen

naturestee wrote:
Yay, more pics! I absolutely loveNorman. And Apollo. And Hopi and hisbinkies. Okay, I love all of them!
You are so funny lmbo.

OH Peg, Stormy said the whole reason she wants your Harlequindoe kit is so she will have a friend to play with. She's packing mybunnynap kit as I type.;)

Tina

THERE'S MY WOLLO!

WOW! What a handsome little man he is!

Tina what great pics you've taken. I LOVE the mid air binky ones!

I see Jer in there too! tell him we say hello from the Jungle!:wave:

LOVE THE PICS (as usaul)

:blueribbon:

:heart:

:monkey::monkey::monkey::mrsthumper:

Jen, I was telling Dale how much Harleyenjoyed his swimming pool that we are getting Noah one and the chickenson. They love water, these chickens think they are ducks lmbo.

Christa and Hopi look more alike everyday. It still amazes mehow two bunnies from two different litters can look so much alike. Theysure didn't start off that way, which makes it even more amazing.

Stormy, is finally doing better. She refused to leave her cagefor days after Misty passed. We were considering going and getting hera friend to help. We opened her cage door about 2 days ago and she cameout. She was racing through the house, doing binkies and flopped forthe first time about 2 feet from me. I am on cloud 9.

I am adding some Nipper pics for you right now. He's gotten sobig so fast.W:shock:W, they must be the Flemish of the turtleworld.

Lyndsy, Hi Sweetie. I'm hoping all the bunns and chickens willcooperate better tomorrow. These guys and gals wore me out today.

Jeremy says HI JUNGLE!!! He said thank you very much. Jeremysaid he wants Monkey pics. Cross my heart he said it, not me lmbo.Although now that he mentions it that would be great.;)

Tina

Bunsforlife, Anubis is gorgeous. I lookforward to the day that Blue Flemish reach Apollo's size. Blue isdefinitely a color that once get some expreience under my belt that Iwant to breed. I love that color. Any chance I can see some more ofAnubis. I can't get enough of him.

Jen, here are some Nipper pics. He's grown an inch sine we found him.:shock:

Tina

Latest posts

Back