Apollo's Acres Has Grown

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holey moley buddy! It's NEVER a dull moment in the acres eh? LMBO!

What a bunch of SOB's shooting in your yard! There's all sorts out there eh?!?!?

I'm glad to know you are all safe and sound!

As far as breeding Mr.Wollo pants.....

ummmmmmm, I believe i'm on the list........

Just kidding!

hug n kisses to you all!

:monkey::monkey::monkey::mrsthumper:

You are welcome Tina. I was just bored and myfriend does this stuff. So she told me that she used regular paintprogram so I pulled it up and started to play with it.

Lyndsy, I wouldn't know what to do if wehad a day when nothing happened lmbo. You are definitely on the listfor a Wollo baby. We love love the Jungle.

Lissa, Cali is spayed so that can't happen.:(We arewaiting for Apollo's girlfriend to be born. That just don't sound rightdoes it?:shock::p

I love the picture. I am going to print a copy off for everybunny's scrap books. I can't thank you enough.

Zara, :shock:I just noticed you called me T. That'swhat my sister's and my twin nieces call me. I hope you get onlinesoon. I'm going through IM withdrawl.:(

I am praying that Kineta gets to come here to live. It islooking good so far. We just need to find her transport to theconvention in Indy from Peg's house. I will keep everyone posted.

I know it is probably too soon but I love her so much already Iam going to add her pictures here. Peg named her Harley and Jeremychose the name Kineta. It means Active and from all I've been told byPeg, it suits her well.

Kineta
Harley1a.jpg

Harley2a.jpg

Harley3.jpg

Harley4a.jpg

I have been cutting every one's nails and they are so nothappy. Christa peed on poor Apollo's head again. So not only did babyboy get his nails done, he had to get a bath and I cleaned his scentglands. He is not a real happy camper right now. He's down right peevedwith me.

Everyone got dandelion leaves today. Koda and Norman freakedout. You would have thought I put a snake in there. I grabbed them outand cut them up into smaller pieces and they inhaled them.:disgust:

It's only supposed to be in the 70's here tomorrow so I amhoping to take the bunny crew outside-finally- to play and photosessions. I am also going to be getting more chicken pictures andNipper.

Oh, Nipper doesn't like Dale. He is always going after himwhenever Dale gets too close to his tank. He only does it to Dale.Kinda cute but kinda scary. He's a little guy now but he won't staysmall forever. The weird thing is Dale has never done anything tohim.

Jeremy starts school on Monday.:tears2:I am going to miss mybuddy's company during the day. We are taking him shopping on Saturdayfor school supplies and back to school clothes. Where did the summergo.

Tina

Oh TIna another sweetheart added to the zoo crew!

She is just adorable! and I LOVE THE NAME! WAY TO GO JEREMY!:blueribbon:Next time I need a name i'm commng to you!

The summer just flew by, didn't it?!?!? Tell Jer, I hope he has fun onsaturday, picking out new clothes, **** SPEND ALL THIER $$$$$JER!****:brat:

Lyndsy, I wouldn't know what to do if we had a day when nothinghappened lmbo. You are definitely on the list for a Wollo baby. We lovelove the Jungle

YAY alittle Wollo running in the jungle....:apollo:I'veALWAYS wanted a flemmish, and I could NEVER find a breeder in Canada,close to me.... I even looked last night....

:monkey::monkey::monkey::mrsthumper:

I wanna know how she pulled off convincing Daleshe needed yet another bunny!!! She sure is a cutie tho!!!Congrats Tina!

FreddysMom, I have always wanted a fuzzy bunny. Kineta is going to be a dream come true.

Lyndsy, Jeremy is really good at picking names for these guysand gals. I told him what you said and he said anything for the MonkeyMom. He just adores you and all the Monkeys.

Jeremy has already said we are going to be SOO broke this week by the time he gets done.:shock::shock:

It would definitely be next year some time, so you better start buttering Peter up now.;)
:hug:and :kiss:to you and the Monkeys. We Love the Jungle!!

PGG, Stormy has been missing Misty. She loves her playtimedon't get me wrong. Yet, she always runs up to Apollo and wants togroom him and he won't let her. She moves on to Hopi and he wantsnothing to do with her. Koda and Norman ignore her and she finally laysin the middle of the floor looking at them. It's really sad.

I told Dale she needs a friend. I wasn't openly looking becauseI truly believe that the right one would come along and I would justknow. The second I saw Harley I knew. At that point Peg was keeping herso I decided to wait. Peg made the hard decision of re-homing Harley. Itold Peg I would love to buy her but had no way to get her here.

Kineta is going to be spayed and hopefully bonded to Stormy.They are going to be about the same size full grown. Kineta sounds alotlike Misty in personality and energy. So I think they are going to hitit off beautifully.

When I told Dale he was like NO!! I said Yes!! He said NO againand I said yes. He said you already told her yes? I told him yes I did.He said what's done is done-which is Dale speak for You are going to doit anyway so I get to throw a token complaint now and then.:p

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:
I told Dale she needs a friend. I wasn't openlylooking because I truly believe that the right one would come along andI would just know. The second I saw Harley I knew. At that point Pegwas keeping her so I decided to wait. Peg made the hard decision ofre-homing Harley. I told Peg I would love to buy her but had no way toget her here.

Kineta is going to be spayed and hopefully bonded to Stormy.They are going to be about the same size full grown. Kineta sounds alotlike Misty in personality and energy. So I think they are going to hitit off beautifully.

I want to add a bit more to this.....I hope Tina doesn'tmind. Kineta is actually a gift to Tina's family.I'm so happy that Kineta is going there because I know I'll get to seeher grow up.

As I told Tina in a PM, I had thought about offering her to Tina when Iwas first thinking of rehoming her - but I figured Dale might say noand I wasn't sure Tina liked her THAT much. So, I was goingto keep her until I could find a special home for her. Then,I started praying about it and realized I needed to let Harley/Kinetago....now I have such peace about her new home.

I've been trying to get her used to her new name - but I don't want totell her what it means lest she thinks she should play MORE than shedoes now. At least she hasn't jumped out of the playpen againyet....and with new babies....I'm going to be needing to move the olderlitters to Tiny's old cage so the new babies can have theplaypen....which means Kineta will get to live in Tiny's old cage withher cousins and littermates for a bit!

Peg

Peg that is so nice of you to do that for tinaand Stormy. I feel so bad for Stormy and hopefully this will work out.I will send you some good vibes for the bonding to do well.

Thats great Tina....heh, good idea playing thatcard..of COURSE Stormy needs a friend...how sad she gives up and lookssad in the middle of the room... :( :( She's a realbeauty.....glad she's going to such a great home!

I thought I'd surprise Tina with some picturesof her baby in the playpen after playing all yesterdayafternoon. She is just such a sweetie - but she wassort of worn out too...

It would definitely be next year some time, so you better start buttering Peter up now.;)
NO PROBLEM! ANYTHING for a wollo baby!:love:

Jeremy has already said we are going to be SOO broke this week by the time he gets done.:shock::shock:

atta boy!:wink:

I told him what you said and he said anything for the Monkey Mom. He just adores you and all the Monkeys.

and we ADORE him too!:inlove:

We love all of the ZOO CREW! You guys ROCK!

:kiss:

Peg, of course I don't mind. I just can't thank you enough.

Kinetapictures. Look at her. It's amazing how much I love her already.:tears2:She is so beautiful. Thank you so much.

SPM, thank you very much.

Pgg, it is reallysad to watch. Shewasalways grooming Misty. I truly believe thatthey are going tohit it off great. I'm going to see how they do with their cages neareach other.

Lyndsy, Peter thinks Emma is big, oh boy. You always crack me up. Jeremy can't stop giggling.

Tina

That baby is so adorable. I can't waitto see her when she grows up. Although, I couldn't wait forSampson to get big and now I want him to slow down! (I waslike that with our Great Danes. I couldn't wait for huge dogsand then I totally missed these little puppies.)

Kisses to the Zoo Crew!

Jen

Jen, :laugh:I was the same way withApollo. I wanted a big huge rabbit, and now I'm like who said you couldgrow up. I'm like that with all of them. I'm a goof. Thank you, I loveher markings.

Tina

Lyndsy, Peter thinks Emma is big, oh boy. You always crack me up. Jeremy can't stop giggling.

oh, he'll get over it! after he's the wollo baby!:apollo:

Too bad I don't drive because I am at the edgeof Indiana. If there is anyone gonna come up that way withthe bunny.. they sure could at least stop and kick their shoes off forawhile... Hmmmmm.... sneaky thought.... I could stash one one of mybabies in with Kineta ... EVIL PLANS IN THE WORKS.... bwah hah ha

susan

Latest posts

Back