Apollo's Acres Has Grown

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tina, have you considered offering up Apollo's"services"? I don't think we can wait two years to see Wollobabies! Go on, let the big stud have a little fun!

Laura

WolloStud.jpg

dajeti2 wrote:
Lissa, I've already contacted Apollo's breeder and are at thetop of the waiting list for a light gray doe. I am still amazed I gotthose binky shots. I'm glad you like the pictures.

Tina
:groupparty:

I love your most recent pictures.Apollo and Stormy together makes me think of that song "Ebony andIvory" - they look too cute together. Did I ever tell youthat I have an uncle named Norman? He has a round face likeyour bunny too lol!

Oh and you just have to kiss sweet fluffy Bunny on the snout forme. She is such a cute looking girl. Nipper - whatcan I say about him except that he is cute as a littlebutton. Then again, all your critters are.

Now, this picture says a thousand words. Apollo loves hismommy; you can the love on his face. He is such a sweetbunny...

Aug9thpm132.jpg

Jeremy studied Greece in school. Heloved it so much that he named Athena and Apollo. We decided that allour Flemish will have Greek names.

Here's our dilema, we have five names we simply love. We are trying to decide which would be best. The names are:

Adara-Beauty
Aldara-Winged Gift
Amara-Unfading
Damara-Gentle
Titania-Giant

I am really partial to Damara, Jeremy loves Adara and Dalewon't pick one. We have plenty of time to figure it out. It's so hardwith such pretty names for a pretty girl.

Tina

Jenni, that is just too funny. Is yourUncle an in your face kind of guy like Norman is lmbo. He is alwaysright in my face constantly nudging. Thank you, I am verylucky I have such sweet babies.

Rose, that picture was hilarious anyway but now I can't stop laughing even harder now when I see it.

Tina

My Norman is the youngest on my mom's side ofthe family and is really close to the youngestsister in thefamily who is a little older than him. They came from a largefamiily of 11 kids.

Whenever he is around her, he's always trying to get her attention,"Hey N__, did I ever tell you what happened at the storeyesterday?" "N__, you want anything to drink? Wantme to fix you a plate?" I have a large family, but we arepretty close. Some, like my Uncle Norman and my Aunt N__ arecloser because of the age differences. :D

Jenni, you are so lucky. My family is really small and not near as close as I'd like.

It never ceases to amaze how different each bunny's personalityis yet they all love us the same. I spent years searching for theperfect pet. Now, as long as I live there will always be rabbits inlife and at laest one Flemish.

Tina

This is a bit of a rant and a cry for help all in one. Here's the story, sorry if it gets a bit long and heated.

I have about 6 deer that call my yard and surrounding woodshome. One of the does has a sever limp where someone shot her andwounded her.

Two nights ago, somebody driving by at 11pm stops in front ofmy yard, turns his high beams on and angles his truck so the lights onhis truck bath the yard. What's he doing right? He's spotting deer, thedeer in my yard.:X:X:X:X

Last night I was laying on the couch. I am battling a kidneyinfection, the flu and severe allergies. I hear someone whistlingoutside. It's about 10pm. I thought I was just hearing things. That'suntil some stupid *ss fool walks into my kerosene tank and startsgiggling.

I realize I have not one but two drunk sons of you know whats.These a**holes are poaching. They are hunting out of season andtrespassing. It's because of a**holes like this possum have nopredators and have had a popultaion explosion. They are the reasonthere are too many prey species with very little predators to controlthe population.

Last year I found 10 dee shot within 500 yards of my house withonly the choicest cuts removed. They killed these deer for 5 pounds ofmeat and left them to rot.

Well, I'd had enough. I grabbed the spotter and the rifle andwent outside. Walked the front of the house and heard these well Ican't say, in the woods directly behind my house. Jeremy said he wasscared. I told him in a loud voice"It's ok baby, it's just some mother8888888 thinking they are funny. Well they're gona be laughing all theway to the hospital with a big ole bullet hole in 'em" They took offlike rats on a sinking ship.

I've called the cops, and the game wardens. Sadly this isn'tthe first time either. So suffice it to say we have laid traps andtighened security even more here. We are safe and sound. I am soworried about the deer. I don't feed them in anyway. There is just somereally good grazing here I guess.

Please if you ever see someone hunting illegally call the cops or game waden. This mess has got to stop.

Tina

OMGoshthey are stunning!!!!!! I love them soooooooo much.I am goingto print them so I will always have them. I am also going to print andframe them to hang above their cages. YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

:hug:

These rabbits are trying to kill me. Everybunny got a freshMaple stick today and two leaves each. They loved them. A few minuteslater, I'm sitting in front of the computer when it sounds like someonehas started a war in my kitchen.

I get up and hobble to the kitchen, scared to death. Here's what these crazy bunnies are doing:

Hopi thinks his stick is a skinny girlfriend or something:shock::shock:

Christa has decided the stick is the enemy and she has to killit. She's throwing her's from one end of her cage to the other,stopping long enough to dig at it

Koda is hitting Norman in the head and the cage bars all at the same time

Norman is constanly pushing his stick under and behind him so Koda don't get it

Stormy :shock:the stick is bigger than she is and she is slinging this thing all over her cage

Apollo he's running from one end of his cage to the other withthe stick in his mouth running it across his cage. You know howconvicts in the movies run a tin cup across the bars, well this is thebunny version.

They are having a blast scaring mom to death. I just got 100 new gray hairs.:shock::shock::X:X

Tina

Your Welcome !!!!!!

With the buns "Escape from Alcatraz!"
:rofl:

dajeti2 wrote:
OMGoshthey are stunning!!!!!! I love them soooooooo much.I am goingto print them so I will always have them. I am also going to print andframe them to hang above their cages. YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

:hug:

These rabbits are trying to kill me. Everybunny got a freshMaple stick today and two leaves each. They loved them. A few minuteslater, I'm sitting in front of the computer when it sounds like someonehas started a war in my kitchen.

I get up and hobble to the kitchen, scared to death. Here's what these crazy bunnies are doing:

Christa has decided the stick is the enemy and she has tokill it. She's throwing her's from one end of her cage to the other,stopping long enough to dig at it

Koda is hitting Norman in the head and the cage bars all at the same time

Norman is constanly pushing his stick under and behind him so Koda don't get it

Stormy :shock:the stick is bigger than she is and she is slinging this thing all over her cage

Apollo he's running from one end of his cage to the otherwith the stick in his mouth running it across his cage. You know howconvicts in the movies run a tin cup across the bars, well this is thebunny version.

They are having a blast scaring mom to death. I just got 100 new gray hairs.:shock::shock::X:X

Tina

Zara, is your IM on?

Naturestee, it is incredibly dangerous. They just don't care.When that doe got shot in the back leg it happened in broad daylight inmy yard. 100 yards from where Jeremy and I were snuggling on thecouch.

The game warden called me back. The can set up dummies in myyard and get these jerks that way. My only problem with that is I stillhave stupid and sometimes drunk SOB's shooting in my yard.

I'm going to talk to Dale and see what he thinks.

Tina

Tina my IM was on last night. Strange that you didn't see me online. I was here until 3 am this morning.

dajeti2 wrote:
Zara, is your IM on?

Naturestee, it is incredibly dangerous. They just don't care.When that doe got shot in the back leg it happened in broad daylight inmy yard. 100 yards from where Jeremy and I were snuggling on thecouch.

The game warden called me back. The can set up dummies in myyard and get these jerks that way. My only problem with that is I stillhave stupid and sometimes drunk SOB's shooting in my yard.

I'm going to talk to Dale and see what he thinks.

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:

lololololol

boys will be boys!:shock:

SPM, OMGosh, It's abslutely gorgeous. Ican't thank you enough. I sat here and cried. It means so much when youand Zara and Ally and others do this for me.Thank you SPM :hug:

Zara, how Sweetie, I'm sorry, It was the IM acting up again. I missed talking to you.

Lissa, That picture is gorgeous. Speaking of pictures, any new pictures you can share.

Rose, Of all things I expected to see him doing with his stick,it wasn't that. I was like boy you are going to get a splinter.Apparently he didn't care.

Tina

Latest posts

Back