Apollo's Acres Has Grown

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoveMyBunnies, I couldn't stop laughing. Even chicks are pecking at the thing lol. At least Wollo shares good.

Gypsy, Jeremy was sitting on the floor and said to me " youmight be a redneck if you have chickens running around your livingroom." My tummy still hurts I laughed so hard.

Jeremy is already asking when he gets his new truck since Wollotook his lol. Believe it or not that truck used to be acollectible, until Apollo got a hold of it. Now I owe Jer a new truckand I think the chicks are going to have to share with Apollolmbo.

Tina

Whata beautiful Beast! A Gentle Giant - indeed.

Wollo003.jpg

-Carolyn

Vanessa, I'm sure you're rabbits willget to that point. it is so funny to see him jusy boom asleep on hisside. There are times we've had to step over him lol.

Carolyn, I was thinking the same exact thing as I was takingthe picture. I was thinking how awesome and how true a nickname, GentleGiants truly is. I have to be honest Apollo amazes me with hispersonlity and temperment. He loves everyone and thinks every animalbut one is a new friend to play with.

Tina

Though I was VERY proud of himyesterday. He actually DIDNT bite the vet! :D Last time they had totowel the poor boy :( He can't help that he is blind! And I think itwas kinda dumb of the vet to give him a shot on his blind side :? *VETYOUR FIRED!* :D

~Amy

People just don't think sometimes. I'mglad he was so good. Maybe it means he wasn't as stressed poorguy.How's he doing? When do you hear back from the vet?

Tina

Within 10 to 14 days, hopefully none of us will get tapeworm :? Hopefully he wont have tapeworm!

I think one of the reasons he was calmer was because this vet was awoman, he just has something against men :? He always has, everytime aguy is near he pees everywher!

But I love him anyways :D

~Amy

P.S

There is a picture of what happend to him in my picture thread :)

Ya he is a lot better, the vet gave mean ointment to put on it twice a day, he seems to like having theointment on it, and it probably makes it feel better :) Poor little man:)

~Amy

Now I sitme down to eat

IM000156.jpg

And pray this little guy dont bite my feet !

IM000155.jpg

HEY what ya doin ?

IM000159.jpg

IM000157.jpg

ITS ALLL MINE!!!!! muwahhhaaaaaaa!!!

Hope you all likethese , updated picturesof Christa and Hopi

AAAHHHHHHHH!!! Look at my littlePunkins. Gypsy you are sooo Cool! I so needed a pick me up. Look atthose Dolls. I can't wait to show Jer in the morning. He's going tolove them.

Thank you so very much.

Thank you everyone. I will be sure and tell Jeremy all the nicethings ya'll had to say. I know it will make his day.

We just got home. I was flying and didn't even realizeit:shock:. I can't do that anymore. But we made it home safe and sound.Jeremy got to play an inning and bat once:X:X. But his team won andthey are thrilled. The final score was like 21-10.

Thank you so much. I am exhausted and heading to bed. I'll see ya'll in the morning.

Tina

Back