Apollo's Acres Has Grown

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMGosh Jan, you should see this guy. Hecracks me up. He will stop in the middle of the room and just BOOM flopover. We literally have to step over him lol.

How are Perry and Pernod? I bet they love having you home again. I know I'm glad you are back.

Tina

That's a wonderful picture of Jeremy. What a handsome man.

Apollo is such a laid back guy!! He is just asweetie. Sampson is well on his way to that point.Last night, he ran around for like 5 min, head butting me anytime hegot near me, as if to say "here I am, don't forget me". Afterhe finished he tiny run about, he laid down beside me and just satthere.

Jen

Jen, thank you so much. Jeremy will be blushing reading this. I can't wait til he gets home.

Sampson is so sweet. I am so glad he's fitting in sooo well. Itell ya there is nothing like a Flemish. They don't know they arerabbits. Apollo is more like a puppy and acts like on lol. I get thebiggest kick out of him. I can't wait for the newest story andpictures;);). How are you feeling? Any better. I pray for youeveryday.

Tina

Picture168.jpg

Oh what a handsome guy !!!! Andlook at that great trout fishing spot!!!!!!!!!!!!, im coming to visit im comingto visit , oh Tina Jer andI will be goiing fishing there !!!!!!!.Now if only i couldfind driver ?????

Gypsy, you are more than welcome to comealong. There will always be a fishing pole and a glass of iced teawaiting for you.

I have a few more pictures. Talk about a lazy weekend. We spentmost of Saturday in our pajamas. Even Apollo was more mellow than usuallol and that's saying alot.

OMGosh! I was talking to Dale on the phone and I heard a hugethud. I thought Jeremy fell. Nope, it was Apolloflopping.:shock::shock::shock:He was on hisBack ya'll with all four feet in the air.

Oh and we were giving him oats today and some decided he wasn'tgetting the choice oats and stuck his huge head in thecontainer.:shock::shock:I could not stop laughing. And youguessed it I have pictures of it all lmbo.

Here is the flop and when he woke up.

OnHisBack.jpg

Wollo247.jpg

Here he is picking his own oats.

Oats1.jpg

Oats2.jpg

Oats3.jpg

Oats4.jpg

Oats5.jpg

Oats6.jpg

Here is one Jeremy took.

Bright.jpg

I will probably be taking more tomorrow and hopefully some pictures of him in the yard.

Tina

There are no wordsfor this, but it rates very high on the "pathetic"scale...

OnHisBack.jpg

This bunny is beyond spoiled!Heplays where hewants to play, flops where he wantsto flop andgets to choose his ownoats too!;)

RaspberrySwirl

dajeti2 wrote:

This kills me. How lazy can he be??? Sampson was awild man today! He decided my face would be a nicespringboard onto the pillows when he was supposed to just be loungingon the bed. LOL

And a GIRLFRIEND??? I guess that's the age. Iremember my first "boyfriend", it's so funny to think back.I, actually just saw him last summer, I hadn't seen him in 14 yrs, andwe were at the same housewarming party. We had funintroducing each other to our current significant others and it wasgreat to reminisce. Watch out, with Jeremy, you're going tohave to beat those women off with a stick. LOL

I'm feeling somewhat better, thanks for asking. I've beensleeping a ton, which drives me nuts because then I feel like I don'taccomplish anything. I'm going back to work tomorrow, I'vestopped in when neededto "fix" problems and get paperwork Ineed to do, but tomorrow I'm going for 1/2 day (my Dr. said that's allI can go for). I'm actually looking forward to it, but I'vealso decided that the guy I'm training to take over when I leave(whenever it happens) needs lots more training. LOL

Jen

OnHisBack.jpg

What a turkey! LMBO!

Tina, Jer, Wollo, EVERYONE!!!! LMBO!

I LOVE THE NEW PICS!!!!!!

Jer you're such a handsome young man. Love the baseball pics!

Wollo you're such a little ham!

Tina, I don't know how you keep up with it all! AMAZING!

Much love,

MONKEYS!:)

ps- pics of Monkeys! are going up today! So sorry picture monster... LOL!

All is right with the world again.Apollo let me know last night that any ill effects from his concussionare now gone. I was pawed at, nudged and even circled and groomed. Iwas so happy I was crying. My crying upset him becase he snuggled rightup to me on the floor.

Raspberry, I tell ya this guy has it made lol. He's such amess. I don't know how many times he flops right in the middle of thefloor and we've had to step over him.

Jen, Apollo is always there to make me laugh. He's such a goofsometimes. Jeremy, well I was hoping this Girlfriend would wait acouple more years. This is one mom thaat is so not ready lol. He evenbought her ice cream Friday at lunch:shock::shock::shock:. Yikes he'saleady spending money on her and gave her a ring. AHH a ring. I'm notready I'm not reay I'm not ready.

Marianne, Hi Hun, how are you? How's Nicky doing? CAn youbelieve this silly guy of mine. Guess he was guarding the door. Makingsure no one could get in.

Lyndsy, Hey Sweetie, I missed you. Where have you been, Safari?I was getting worried. I tell ya between Apollo, chicks, Jeremy and allthree together, I don't even watch TV. Nothing that's on can be half asentertaining. Monkey picuters YEAH!! I miss the little guys. Hope therehas been plenty of chaos and run amoking going on.:p;)

Tina

His teeth are even showing in that picture ofhimflopped!

-Carolyn

OMG!!!! had i hearda thud like that , then lookedover andsaw that o would havestarted screaming and running around the room ina blind panic !!!!! Apollogeesh what a ham eventhe teeth hanging outWow silly rabbit

OnHisBack.jpg

Laura, I was actually not going to postthat pictures because you can sort of see his *man parts* I was araidsome might be offended. But it is just so funny I had to post it. I amglad you like it.

Carolyn, isn't he just a riot. I don't think Apollo understands the concept of Play Time lmbo.

Jenni, He is so silly. I love that he feels relaxed around us but geesh lol.

Rainbows, Hello and Welcome. I adore your avatar. It's simplygorgeous. Is it a picture you took? Apollo is a Flemish Giant. They getreally big and need a good deal of space. If you ever want a bunny thatacts like a puppy and follows you everywhere Flemish are for you.

Gypsy, I almost did exactly what you described but I saw hisstummy moving so grabbed the camera instead lmao. I still can't believehe did it. He has never laid that way Ever and I got a picture ofit...Very Awesome.

Tina

thank u, tina. :)

no, i didn't take that picture but photography is one of my other loves. unfortuantely, my camera is broken.

i do want a rabbit thats cuddly and calm. my hotot is nicebut so wirey and far from calm. i want to try a differentbreed. my husband always tells me he doesn't look like arabbit, he looks like a little rat. :?

Rainbows :cool:

Back