Am I going to have babies tonight?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rattiemattiesrattery wrote:
Looks like Tessie poofed O_O

Aww Sorry to hear that stephanie. :(
Nope I'm here :)Back to when I found Eittle bunny I took her to a freinds house that had rabbits .My friendwas not home an I putmy bunin the rabbit house that had two bun's then she came home and told me my bun was with the male Lion Heads. she was with them two hours. :pI got her a nice size cage and brought her home she lives in my bedroom. Well I felt the cage was not big enough it's 25x36 so I added a plactic storage bin to it and she made a perfect nest. So I thought well she must have been pregnant when I found her but still no babies she feels pregnant so I'm thinking she made a earlier nest . This Saturday it will be three weeks since she was in with the males.

Jump in with anyones thoughts about her.:)

LOL! I know how you feel! I am so anxious..everytime I look in the nestbox and its empty, I feel so disappointed and even more anxious!!!

I am anxiously waiting. I check this thread throughout the day! :) And yes it is like being an expectant father and we're waiting outside the delivery room lol! It could be happening right now for all we know.. (not that a father would not be in the delivery room) :p

Tessie wrote:

Nope I'm here :)Back to when I found Eittle bunny I took her to a freinds house that had rabbits .My friendwas not home an I putmy bunin the rabbit house that had two bun's then she came home and told me my bun was with the male Lion Heads. she was with them two hours. :pI got her a nice size cage and brought her home she lives in my bedroom. Well I felt the cage was not big enough it's 25x36 so I added a plactic storage bin to it and she made a perfect nest. So I thought well she must have been pregnant when I found her but still no babies she feels pregnant so I'm thinking she made a earlier nest . This Saturday it will be three weeks since she was in with the males.

If it only been 3 weeks then she is diffidently early. Wait another a week or so... They are pregnant for 28 to 31 days and that is about 4 weeks.

Tessie wrote:

Most false pregnancies will be evident around days 14-18 or something like that....the doe will make a nest and pay attention to it - sometimes for a couple of days. Then suddenly she'll ignore it or destroy it as she realizes she is not pregnant.

It sounds like your doe showed a false pregnancy based upon when she made her nest. But you can still watch her till the 31 or even 33 day mark just to make sure.

Good luck.

TinysMom wrote:
Tessie wrote:

Most false pregnancies will be evident around days 14-18 or something like that....the doe will make a nest and pay attention to it - sometimes for a couple of days. Then suddenly she'll ignore it or destroy it as she realizes she is not pregnant.

It sounds like your doe showed a false pregnancy based upon when she made her nest. But you can still watch her till the 31 or even 33 day mark just to make sure.

Good luck.
Thanks but she is still very protectiveof her nest .

I have my first ND litter due on the 9th. Im hoping she took. Im soo excited. I cant wait to see the little stinkers!

:woohoo:woohoo:woohooI can see babies moving I'm soooooooo excited she should give birth this weekend .So they are for sure Mini Rex/ Lionhead.

Tessie

WOW they are really rolling around in there tomorrow it will 28 days, do you think tonight or in themorning . :stork::stork::stork:

I am almost in tears with excitment. Even though this was not a planned breeding

Latest posts

Back