ZRabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me four. ): no more neville update :bawl:

Thought I'd come and let those who care know all is well with the Z-Tribe.

Also GOOD NEWS! Rubeus, our Gentle Giant is home with us. Came home yesterday and is settling in so nicely. Thanks to those "Meat People", I have a beautiful boy who is settling in like it's all meant to be.

K

ZRabbits is proud to present

Rubeus Hagrid, new tribe member of the Z-Tribe

BUNNYS001.jpg

BUNNYS002.jpg

K

Omg sooo pretty. What color is he? Sandy? Hes like a bluey sandy...so pretty :) flemish and french lops everywhere, so jealous!!

fuzz16 wrote:
Omg sooo pretty. What color is he? Sandy? Hes like a bluey sandy...so pretty :) flemish and french lops everywhere, so jealous!!
Thanks, He's considered Sandy, but I know from experience bunnies coats do change with maturity. Will be interesting to see what comes to the final color.

Also saw Dad. He is 20 pounds or more. Huge big sweet boy. Hoping his son turns out the same. And so far, less than 24 hours, I think he will be just like Dad.

K

:) thats good! Congrats on the new baby. Boys are usually smaller than males lol. Hell be going through food like crazy!!

fuzz16 wrote:
:) thats good! Congrats on the new baby. Boys are usually smaller than males lol. Hell be going through food like crazy!!

That's true. lol

Thankfully I got the garden and the grow closet going. Lots of suppliments of greens will help with the food bill. lol

K

Meant males smaller than females...should not watch tv and type!!!

Garden for sure! Aw the luxary of a backyard! Hows everyone else doing?

Karen!! So great to hear from you and your new baby is just adorable. I had wondered if you got him yet. Are you going to try and bond him with anyone? Hope the rest of the tribe is doing good! :)

fuzz16 wrote:
Meant males smaller than females...should not watch tv and type!!!

Garden for sure! Aw the luxary of a backyard! Hows everyone else doing?
Thankfully when my husband thought of his "forever" home, he thought a backyard was a necessity. Always had a garden, love hanging clothes out to air dry, and always had a big dog. Jake gets as much out of the backyard as we do. Now the Tribe is enjoying their run and when Rubeus is older, he'll have the whole backyard to run like Jake does. Gave up all the luxaries to keep this. Necessities come before luxuaries here.

The Z-Tribe are all healthy and comfortable.

K

agnesthelion wrote:
Karen!! So great to hear from you and your new baby is just adorable. I had wondered if you got him yet. Are you going to try and bond him with anyone? Hope the rest of the tribe is doing good! :)
Thanks. He will be bonded to Jake. And Us of course. Rest of the Tribe are healthy and comfortable.

K

Latest posts

Back