Your nick-names!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lately we been gettin' called "no, miss Nala, miss!" and "no, miss Gazzle, miss!" when mommy says "miss" twice, we know we's in troubles for somefin. last time I gotted in trouble, it was for nomming a hole in the bag of kaytee granule bedding faster than mommy could put down the litter box and stop me.

Buh I pwomise I'll be'z a good boi :( My mommas mean and dusnt let me hab lotsa cheeros, and doesnt let me nibble her toesies! I fink all us bunnies need to ban togeder and make US da owners and not da mommies and daddies.

we's not 'llowed to has cheerios eifer :( mommy says "no starches for bunnies" (we don't kno wha dose ar, but mum says cheerios is one).

she won't let us have anyfing good like bacon or chocklit pudding or milk or grilled cheese sammiches, but she's a meanie and eats dem right in front uf us! she's ALWAYS saying "iz not for bunnies" :pssd:

we only like the levels that is up high, so that sounds like a good plan! can we haz one of yer cheerios?

whee!!! our first cheerio! we's on da way soon's we lrn to make mommy's stick-shift thingy in dat ting wif da wheelz work!

Emily has so many names for me I can't even keep up...

Disaronno, Naanbread, Moon, Moonbear, Moonbeam, Mini, Minimoon, Mimosa, Little Brown Bunny, Stinkbomb, Meems, Dassie, Moogle... it goes on and on!

My name is Maya but I think my new mom is trying to change my name to In Trouble because she always says "Maya! You're In Trouble!" I don't like that name as much as Maya.

Bruiser: Boozer, Buh-woozer
Nemesis: Nemi, Nemoo-moo, Nemisue, Nemikins
Caerbannog: Bannog, Banny, CB, Killer Bunny
Artemis: Arkemis, Arty, Arky
Harold: Harowd, Harry, Haruru
Niambi: Nia, Nomi, Princess, Stompypants, Punk, Princess Stompypants

Mom sayz we is all spoild! And her and Dad joke that all of the boyz are mom'z Boyfriendz because we like snuggling

Hi my name is Alice but mummy always calls me momma, ally, and thumper because I thump a lot apparently!

Hey this is Buckley here but mummy calls me lots of different names like Bucky or chubby but its usually 'hey hey, stop it!'

Bella here too, mum doesn't have many names for me but its usually belly because I used to be skinny but now I'm fat she says! But she likes to call me princess too :)

Hey Casey and Bonnie here.. Mum just calls us girlies! She'll call over to us saying 'girlies!!' And she says that we are her babies :) but Casey always gets told of for biting mummy's shoes!

Back