Your nick-names!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the morning when mommy let's us out she says in a sweet voice.......

"good morning my little poop machines" as she's coming to get us. We get really excited when we hear poop machines because we know we are being let out for the day and we get some morning snuggles :)

Otherwise its just Aggie, or my little Agnes girl.
Arch, or mr. Archie boy.

I haz a couple of names, Normally I'm just Poe (like Edgar Allen Poe) but sometimes I'm called Poe-Bunny or Poe-Poe and one more involving tiny poop, but only my dad says that one, and really only if hes mad :happybunny:

somedimes I tink my mama can't member my name. I's is Pebbit, Ribbit, Little Bear, Georgie Porgie, Sweet Georgia (an she SINGS dis one!), Mys Bunny Bun, Honey Bun and Brat Bunny! I likes da las one but I worry bout mama's memory. Maybe she needs ta eat more carrots.

My mamma just calls us both "buddy" like bunny, but like she's got her nose plugged (it's not... XD)

Moss: mamma calls me Mossy, but that's not too creative, as my name's Moss. XD
Zaeo: I don't gots a nickname, other than buddy! Just plain ol' Zaeo!

My mum called me Mr Poopy Face today :( I didn't think it was very nice, I even checked and there wasn't even any poop on my face! So I don't even know where she got that from!

My name is Lily. Mama has a whole lotta nicknames for me. Sometimes she calls me Lyle, or Lilius, or Lylus, or Maxi, or Maximus, or crazy bun, or Lylie. Lately it's been mostly Lyle, but i'm confoosed because i thought i was a girl!

I'm so confused :( when they first got me my human kept calling me a girl and named me Scarlett(which I thought was girly). Then they called me Bambi and now they call me Clark. Now I don't know what I'm supposed to respond to! My silly forgetful human! When will they ever learn?

i like all the nicknames your humans give you. my name is timothy, i am 11 weeks old. mummy and daddy only got me last week.

Mummy calls me timothy or timothy thumper if i be naughty but she also calls me her fur baby because i like to snuggle up to mummy even if i chew her clothes. Daddy calls me greedy guts sometimes, he says it is because if they let me i wouldn't stop eating. but he dosen't say it meanly.

My name is Fred, but my gramma calls me Fatty just because I'm bigger than my brother. I'm not really fat!!!

My name is Heidi but my hooman seems to have some nicknames for me... Heid (pronounced like Hide), Heidiboo, Heidibutt... Brat, too. Its not my fault I don't like my litterbox... It just looks so much better turned upside down and with the contents poured out!!

My little brother, Totoro, has a bunch of nicknames, more than me even... Today he got the nickname "Senor Poopybutt" because he's sick and had to have his butt cleaned. He also gets called Toto, Tokyo, The Toaster, Totobutt, Toto the Jerk, and a lot of others...

My name is Loki but my hooman calls me Loke,and Loco. She calls the fluffy bunny Smokester, Smoke, and fluffer. And the brown bunny has more names than both of us! The hooman calls her Livvy, Miss Olivia, O.T., Tonks, Hellion, Gollum, and lots more!

I am called Sophie but will also accept my name as "Sophers" or "Soph". What gets my withers in a tithers though is when my hoomin calls me "Poo-pet" or "Pee-pot"! How rude!

She also calls me as "Pony" and refers to my feets as pony hoofs. Ridiculous!

I get called Aria Trouble Trouble, or Trouble Trouble Bunny. I'm not sure why, because all I do is fix things, like the carpet and the couch cushions when they're wrong. I'm so under appreciated.

Random people come up to me and call me rabbit girl, so I guess that kind of stuck. LOL more like the crazy rabbit girl who talks about rabbits 24/7 lol:)

We don't really have individually nicknames, except Bugsy gets called Bugs sometimes. Mama calls us both honey buns, babies, and fuzzy butts. She seems to really like to call us fuzzy butts lately. Dunno why she says it so much. She also calls us little poop machines or pop monsters. We aren't monsters or machines! Sure, there is a lot of poop, but everyone poops. The boy hooman calls us honey bunches. Oh. Mama also calls us Bugsy-baby and Groucho-baby.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Rabbit Forum mobile app

Miss Lorena is "Lorrie darlin"
Woodrow is "woody"
Augustus is "silly goose"
Winston is "poo bird"
Ginger is "winge" (don't ask me why)
Eddie is "skeds"
Pie is "sugar pie"
Roscoe is "ross"
Coco was "coco puffs"

We have EIGHT critters roaming free in this house.

Beautiful bunny names and nicknames!!!

Coco_puffs, my bunny MILU was also called "Woodrow"
Blwinteller, I also called him "my little poop machine".. it started with a Finnish friend who saw him and called him like that.. how nice of him to give that nickname to my bunny.. haha
Aria Trouble Trouble, I agree with you - you should be more appreciated for all the fixing you do. Humans don't know what they're doing, you have to fix everything all the time and they don't even notice, get their things back to the way they were before you fixed and you have to do all your work over and over again. Will they ever notice the amount of hours you put into fixing their mistakes and ever be grateful to you, letting you eat the whole box of treats or 5 bananas at once, instead of a little piece every once in a while? They're SO inconsiderate, right?

Well... My lops name is Tebow, I call him teebs.. Teebeetee.. Handsome man. Dwarf named kody and he usually gets the nick name kode-man my other dwarf is Freeze.. Nick name freezer.. Or fatty.. (She's fat) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

Latest posts

Back