Your nick-names!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cinnabun: Momma has never called me by my real name. She calls me Big Bunny, or Big Black Buddy. Sometimes she refers to me as Big Tuna...I don't understand that one at all...!

Pippy: Ma calls me mostly Pippy-Lou. Sometimes Pips or Pippers. I'm not a fan of my litterbox yet, so she calls me the Tinkle Queen and Pippy La Poop too.

charmmy: well muh name is charmmy but sometime mommy calls me BUHNNNNYYYY or creature when im in real trouble but its her thats in trouble cause she did something i didn like. but den somtime she calls me baby bun and her voice gets all soft and shes doin just what i like.
daddy is always callin me monster or charmy in a really high pitched voice i dink hes pretendin to be mommy but he sounds nothin like her. but he loves me hes not as good as mommy though.
and the mean one he calls me no i dunno why but he does. he coos at me and stars talkin funny though sometimes. but he always sayin no at me!

my name is Nala, but mommy usually calls me "Nala-bunny" or "no ma'am!"... Gaz gets called "Gazzy" or "Gazzles" a lot

Alfie's full name is Alfonso, so he gets called that when he's in trouble.

Harriet is nicknamed Harrietty (as in The Borrowers) by me, and Hazza by my boyfriend which I haaaate.

Jessie is just Jess or Jessica. Bit boring really!

My full name is Teddy Bear, but I'm usually just called Teddy for short. I get called Queen Teddy or Your Majesty when I'm "being a diva" (Mom's words, not mine!) and I get called a turkey when I'm in trouble. Also, Dad calls me Marilyn a lot, which confuses me, but he says I should have been named Marilyn. It makes Mom really mad when he calls me that because Marilyn isn't my name, even though Teddy Bear is kinda a boy name. Mom thought I was a boy when she first brought me home. It's okay though, because Mom kinda has a boy name too! She thinks boy names for girls are cute.

Mama calls me Cosi-Moto, Stinkybun, Fluffernutter, Little Fluff, and Chairman (she really loves frank sinatra). My mom's parents call me Hossenpfeffer which makes momma mad so she yells at them, but she won't tell me what it means :(

My name is Bunny Foo Foo, a little cliche for a rabbit if you think about it.
I never get called Bunny Foo Foo though. I usually get called Bun, BunFoo, Foo Poo, Rabbit or Fatty pants.
Or "Dang it Foo! Get out from under my feet!"

My mommies call me Faith or Bunny mostly, sometimes they call me "brat" or "turd" when I poop all over the couch. :dunno

But my great uncle calls me "the poop factory". Insulting for sure!

haha! I'm shi-shi or when I'm "abnormally" aggressive as mom puts it I become Sha-ne-qua. Most of the time I'm referred to as little bad rabbit. There's a song and everything. I am queen. She calls Kai, Kai Baby, or the baby, or little boy. There's been a few butt-heads in there. Franklin gets squishy face, old man, or puddle. We're all hippity hops not bunnies. Mom gets poked in the eye for calling us bunnies. Bunnies are WEAK! I am NINJA!!!!

hehe, yeah, we get called buttheads from time to time as well... usually when mommy's cleaning up the bunny pen.

whitelop wrote:
My name is Bunny Foo Foo, a little cliche for a rabbit if you think about it.
I never get called Bunny Foo Foo though. I usually get called Bun, BunFoo, Foo Poo, Rabbit or Fatty pants.
Or "Dang it Foo! Get out from under my feet!"

I sometimes get called Bunny Foo Foo too, but it's not my name. My mommies like somebody on TV named "Honey Boo Boo" and they said it rhymes with it, and because I'm going to be a show bunny, they sometimes call me it.

eep!! we'll come help free you as soon as we learn how to get out of this darn playpen and how to drive mommy's car (it's a stick :()

My mom calls me Buddah bunny, doodle hopper, fur ball, fuzz ball, pumpkin and about 50 other names. When I was little I thought my name was Out because that is what she called me all the time. Seriously, isn't Fluffernutter easy enough to remember!

Back