Your nick-names!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Franklin here.

For some reason Frankie is out of the question. So it's Frank-a-nator, Moiseure Franklin, or puddle.

Very undignified.

Mommy has come up with some new ones for me, so I had to share. Usually it's just Tippy, Tipster, or Tippybug.

Lately, I've been getting Tippytoes, SnorgleWorgle, Fuzzface, Snoogles, Fluffystuff, and Squeezles.

I gotz the nickname spazztastic cuz whenever mommy comes in ma cage, I jump around and knock over ma pellets and scatter ma hay. I can't help it. Iz just excited to see her! She also calls me scruffy, cuz when I was a baby in da petstore, dis big bunneh was humpin me and pullin of my fur. I was all oily and mommy had to give me a dry bath. I've never been picsher perfect wif ma fur.

~Carrots

I likes all these names, they make me laugh. My mommy calls me Houdi-dudi or Jumper, she calls my Snowy, Snooby dooby or snowy doey and she calls Bandy, Bandy dandy or bandy mcdandy but when grandma was here she was not nice and kept calling him Jumbo cos he much bigger than we are although we not scared of him cos he´s a big softy.

Charlie Bunny just gets called Charlie Bunny. I love saying it! It sounds so professional like he is a serious bunny and you must say his last name too :biggrin2: Bing gets called Bing Boing sometimes, but he is very new we will see. Bing Boing obviously comes from his abundance of baby rabbit energy :happyrabbit:

My name's Beatrix... but most call me Bea. 'Cept momma. She calls me Tinky LeBon mostly. Says it's my fancy French name. But I'm English! When I'm bad she calls me HEYDINGUS! And poppa calls me Da Bunneh and Lunch hheheehee

Frank- Frankfort, Frankie, Turdnugget (when im angry and wont go back to my cage at bedtime), and loverboy (recently since i now have a girlfriend to be introduced to soon.)

Luna- Im new, but so far they have called me lunabear, looneytune, loonybin, and loon.

My mommy calls me lots of names!

she calls me nurgie mostly, but sometime she calls me other names.
Diva if i'm being attitudeness
nurgie-poops if i do something cute
dumby if i did something naughty
cuddle bunny if i'm being sweet and lovey.

I call Ruby: Roo Roo
I call Cocoa: Cocoa Pop
And I don't really have a nickname for Pockets :)

I get called Babbit, Babs, Mr. Bun, Good Sir, and Ciddartha. I don't know know why my mother and the other humans can't just call me by my name. Perhaps it's because they're not as intelligent as I am and they have difficulty remembering. -Cid

I have many titles! Aly, Queenie, Aly Queen of Rabbits, Beauty, Beaut, Lady, Gorgeous.
Sometimes Emma calls me Beast and calls Cid Beauty, the other humans seem to find that funny. It's some joke I'm not in on. :mad: -Alex

My mum seems to have a lot of names for me, sometimes she greets me with "Hey ho, Bandito!" I like the way it sounds. :) When she thinks I'm being sweet she calls me her baby boy, and when I run away from her when it's time to go to bed I'm her Little Rascal. Then sometimes I get called a little poop factory, which I don't get, because everyone has to poop right? I most like it though when she calls me her Little Pellet Monster, as it usually means I'm eating/or are about to get some of those delicious pellets. I only get small amounts twice a day, but boy do I love those. I'll do almost anything for a pellet!
-Bandit

Latest posts

Back