Your nick-names!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, my name is Bob. But Bunnymama will call me Bobber, or excentuate the short o and say, or rather sing,
Booooooooooooooooooooob. Or, she'll say "little man", sweetie, baby...

Hey, I'm Zeush (Zeus). Bunnymama callsh ush all kindsh of thingsh. She'll call me Zue, Zuesher, Zuey, Z, Little man, baby... When she talksh to both of ush, she'll shay little mans, my favoritsh, babies...

Zue: Yea, Bunnymama has namesh for everything.
Bob: She callsh our messies piddles and puddles, our food yummies, are craisens are called fruities
Zue: yea, and our toysh are called chewiesh. Dat bunnymama talksh funny.
Bob: yea, I wish she'd just say the normal name.
Zue: Yea, oh well, she lovesh ussh to piecesh.and feedsh us yummies!
Bob: yes, she does. She is a good human to have.

The President gave me the code name "Soni" for all previous missions. Upon being given an extra terrestrial mission I was upgraded to the status of General, and duely named General Bismark.

This strange captives who hold me now worship me. You'd think they have never seen rabbit. This recon mission failed, but I feel their affection may lead to some other ends. Spiritual awakening for their people? A kingship for me? I cannot say.

When making serious inquiries of my intelligence they respond with my full title of General Bismark.

When making commands or statements they merely refer to me as The General.

However, in moments of affection and when appearances are not needed to be kept for the little people, it is just Bismark.

The male one makes assumptions about our relationship and called me Bismark Buddy. I let this slide due his superior massage techniques.

Don't tell my superiors this mission has turned into a lengthy vacation. They'd probably demote me.

-General Bismark I, American Rabbit Opperative

All bunnies who posted their nicknames here should DEFINITELY have their blogs posted on Rabbits Online!! I love your nicknames, and everybody would love to know more about you! Please, tell your stories and let me (us) know!
:group:

hotmaildeal wrote:
All bunnies who posted their nicknames here should DEFINITELY have their blogs posted on Rabbits Online!! I love your nicknames, and everybody would love to know more about you! Please, tell your stories and let me (us) know!
:group:
I just had a topic about that! Although it was a shameless twitter advertisement for General Bismark. :p

http://twitter.com/#!/GeneralBismark

He's a beast!

My name is Freckles but sometimes my mommy calls me Freckle-eckles or bunny wunny. Or recently I have been biting her cause I just started to hit puberty so she calls me an evil buttface bunny. Or some times she calls me werido.

Hi! My name was originally Stud McMuffin, but when I got adopted it became Cashew. But sometimes when my mommy walks by me she says "Hi Mr.Chubby". Lol. I guess that is my nickname. Mr. Chubby.

My name is Sophie But, my nicknames are
Chuckles
Thumper
Crazy
Pooper
Sleepy

My names 'Lolita' but my nickname is 'Lola or Lo!' :) I was named after one of mums favourite book characters and fashions! n_n

My name is 'The Siren' but my nickname is 'Lilith' I was named after mums favourite video game character her name is Lilith and her character is The Siren.

My name is 'Marceline' but mummy calls me 'Marcy' I was named after Marceline from the T.V show adventure time!

Harley here!

Yes.. I am called Harley! But I usually get called Harls Or harlequin !
That's the only two I have!

Harley
Sighing Out!
:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

hotmaildeal wrote:
Who calls you "darned animal"? You should teach your humans that you're cute but if they call you that, it's not cute, therefore the name doesn't go well with you :eek:hnoyoudidnt::eek:hnoyoudidnt:
mwy daddy somtims i chews his wires

Bonny here my mummy calls me all sorts of things such as Bon bon Bon bon the fluff and she calls clyde Clyder doodles but dixie dosent have any nick names *pout*

Back