Your nick-names!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I do. Mummy is the centre of my world but the grey top (her Dad) fusses me and feeds me early in the morning before anyone else is up. He also calls me a "Handsome little brute", recognising that I am agood lookingmale bun.

Because of the way my fur sits, they also call me a "squishy bun" or (Mummy) "Squishy boy".

The Ebony rabbit (the one in the pic) doesn't have any mean nicknames. The humans are alwayssaying she is a beautiful bun.

Guy xx

My full name is Xenos, but everyone usually calls me Z for short. As for mean nicknames, I seem to have a few...

Fuzzy Butt is what my Mommy calls me all the time...
She also calls me Mr. Crooked, because my head tilts a little...
And when she's mad at me, she usually says "Come here you little Kotex..." I'm not sure what that means, and I really don't want to know... :shock:

Affectionately, she calls me, Z, Z-Boy, Z-Baby, and Mommy's Baby Boy.

Willow here... my momma calls me all kinds of names, but the one i hear the most is Fluffer or Fluffernutter, but she also likes to call me Fatty which i get very offended, because i'm not fat i'm just big boned :blushan:

I get called Rubey; how terrible is that? I mean, that's a GIRL's name! I sometimes get called 'Benny-boy' instead of bunny-boy; short for Reu-BEN. How lame is that?!

Well I guess this is sort of my own fault....

Whenever Mum calls the cats by saying "here puss puss puss!!" I come bouncing up to her, so now I think my nickname is Puss Puss...Mum says it's cute and keeps calling me Pussy :shock:

My name is Mocha. I am apparently named after a drink the humans drink. Sometimes my new Mom calls me Mocha-Mocha, Mokey, or even Bunny Buddy. I usually answer to Mocha or Mokey.

Rubey, MILU knew how that feels! Milu is a girl's name too (and he was a male). He never cared about it, though, he was always sure of himself! ;) not that vets could figure out what he was.. He was called "she" many times even if I repeatedly said he was a he!
It's funny to see another bunny experiencing that.

Pussy - your name is so funny..

I love Mocha! I'm sure everybody does. That's a good name!

Hi my name is Erslev I am almost 3 years. My mom and dad named me after a Danish terror expert "Lars Erslev Andersen" becaurse they think my head was moving the same way as his were when he was on TV.

My nicknames are :
The terror expert
El Kanino (kanin means Rabbit in Danish)
Kanino
Nino
and sometimes just Kanin (mostly when I have been sitting beside the litterbox)

Buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz. It's Mr. Bun Bun here I'm mostly called just Bun Bun, but I have lots of "nick names."

Bun, Bun On The Run, Bun Butt, Bunny Bun, Bun x Bun = Bun On A Run, Bun + Bun = Bun Bun, The Bun, Bon Bon, The Bunster, Bunion, The Onion, 106 The Bun, Bun Run, Bun B, Sir Sable Point, Onion Bunion, Young Buck, Bun Hump, and so many more I don't remember.

- Erslev is a beautiful name, very meaningful (hehe) and special for a bunny!! LOL

- Onion Bunnion? hehehhe Mr. Bun Hump, be good... :)

- How nice to be named after the God of Thunder! Thumping is a godly activity for sure!

Humphrey Bumphrey. My mom thinks it is hilarious, I just ignore her when she says this hoping it will go away.

Caramel: Cara Caramel corn, sweet caramel, sweets, pretty girl
Teddy: Teddy~Bunny, Theodore, Mr Teddy, Teds, sweet boy

Our foster Bun, Autumn (we believe she is a Lilac): Lilac, Lila

Me has only a couple of nick namz me favwit iz Poe Poe which da sissy callz me somtimes or Poe bunny or cwazy wabbit or darned aminal:biggrin:

Who calls you "darned animal"? You should teach your humans that you're cute but if they call you that, it's not cute, therefore the name doesn't go well with you :eek:hnoyoudidnt::eek:hnoyoudidnt:

Gopher: My mom calls me "Little Girl" or "Little Princess" because I'm the only second generation bunny in my family. When my bunny parents had me and my siblings, I was the only one that was for keeps :)

Katmai: Mommy calls me "Handsome", self-explanatory :)

Kodiak: Mommy calls me "the Queen Bee" because I'm Gopher's bunny mommy. She also calls me "little B****" because, well, I can be :) But momma loves giving me cuddles all the time!

Harley has only been here a few days, but he already has been called bun - bun, Har - Har, Baby, and Harwee when I baby talk him. :p

Back