Your nick-names!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ April - I'd love to know the other nicknames.. heheh

@ Bailee Danielle - two-syllable names are always easy and sound good for pets, I give my bunny lots of 2-syllable nicknames too!

@ Jessa - I laughed so much reading about how Pimp puts his butt in his dad's face!! LOLOL

@ Michelle - BOBO.. I don't think you're from Idaho, right?

For a while das human called me "bunny" and "little shitter", then she called me "Ice cream" or "Icy" now she likes to call me "Pepsi". I think mah human likes food too much. She is a bit chunky herself.

Flash=Boog, Handsome Boog, Boog a boo
Hercules= Herkie Jerkie
Doodle=Doodle doot doot doot doot dooo...(gotta sing it)
Angel=Sweet Suckatash
PPPetunia=Tunie
Sherman=Sherminator
Bambam=Twinkletoes
Ms. Perty=cant tell ya cuz it sounds mean and prejudice and were not either one..hehe...shes a 14lb Black Flemmie with a broken ear, a broken tail, and lookin at her face head on looks like a fish...shes not perty but shes loved...

@ Jessa: you GOTTA find a pic and share with us!! That will be SO sweet!! heheh

@ Lisa: I wish we had pics of your bunnies too... Poor Ms. Perty, I hope she's ok... how did she get all broken? She looks like a fish? Well, my owner says I look like a fish too, and like a pig, and a snake, and a ...... (ok, ok, mostly all animals on Earth!)

@ Stephanny and Larry: I hope you don't read this. Please call Pepsi and Stew instead. I'll wait.
Are they there already?

Dear friends, I got this to say to you: RUN!!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
Your owners seem to like food way too much... if they call you food names, it's time you go out for a walk... and try not to go back home for "dinner". I've seen that many times on Bugs Bunny cartoons. When they say they want you to be there for dinner, they mean you'll be COOKED!!!!!!
My owner has a neighbor who some times tells her how to skin and prepare a rabbit. Yes, I mean how to COOK a rabbit! You know, I don't like that place they call "kitchen". When my owner goes there, I run and hide. She's never tried to cook me, but there's something creepy about that place. I don't like it. If I were you, I'd do the same.

Vivian..ill have to get some pics up so u can check out ms Perty...she really is a absolute mess...i dont care shes a bitchen bunny...:).....
kitchens are scary to all my buns too..hehe..especially if im frying something..i get thumping bunnies .,,,they dont like my cooking..hehe..

My name's Herbert but mommy calls me a variety of different nicknamessuch as: Herby, Herby Bear, Herbs, Herbster, Herby F. Baby, Herbykins, and even the simplest of names such as Bunny. Regardless, I love them all because of the affection that I am given. :hug1

Flash Gordon wrote:
Vivian..ill have to get some pics up so u can check out ms Perty...she really is a absolute mess...i dont care shes a badworden bunny...:).....
kitchens are scary to all my buns too..hehe..especially if im frying something..i get thumping bunnies .,,,they dont like my cooking..hehe..
ok let me change the word that i used for ms. perty ..i guess when u cuss on this forum it puts that word in place of it....sorry bout that ...anyways ..ms. perty is a really sweet and awesome bun!.not a badworden bun...ok no cuss words...hehe..sorry again.

My name is supposed to be Shino, but mommy calls me "Shino-Bean" all the time. There's also Fuzz-Butt, Mister, The Poopster, Bunny Bum and "Hey you!" I don't know what hay has to do with it though!

Mom loves to bug me about anything involving poop! Mostly she calls me Mouse, Mouses, The Mousenator, House Mouse, but these freaky humans seem to get a kick out of calling me things like: Madam Turds-a-lot, Littler Pooper, Poop Machine, Miss Butt Butt, Pee Bunny... oh do they ever love the pee bunny one! ugh! lol

@ Mouse: "Do they love the pee bunny one" - yes they do! My new names are "Wee-Wee", "Wee-Wee Bunny" and Tooshie…
Oh, my owner used to have a Finnish friend who visited and called me "Little **** Machine"! I was so proud. He wouldn't ask how's anyone before asking, with his Finnish accent, "how's Little Poop Machine"? :D

@ Flash Gordon - maybe you should tell Lisa to close the door of the kitchen when she cooks, this way you won't have to smell the tragic sort of food that humans eat. Sometimes I try to reach my owner's food, she eats stuff like pasta with tomato sauce, WHO in the world would eat that? yuck! Greens and pellets are much better. I almost made my owner switch to bunny food by telling her how cute I look, but she said the food package spoke to her and say "not for humans"...
Lisa should definitely post pics!

@ Herbybear: I bet they give you all that affection because you're cute!

@ Rabbithero: I like all your nicknames, they sound a lot like the kind of names that my owner gives me!

We all get called different names!

My real name is Button, but I get call wee man, little legs and most often the Buttonator or Butonian of Butonian Manor if I'm being a bit grumpy!

My name is Bobbin and I get called Bobs, bobster but mostly Bobinator (can you se a trend, mummy isn't bery clever with the nicknames)

I'm Thimble and I get called Thimbelina and Thim, cometimes thimmy, but at the moment, I've just had my first litter of kits and I'm not doing so well with them. 3 have sadly died, but mummy keeps calling me her good little mummy bunny. she says I'm doing well. The 2 remaining kits are getting very big and I swear they'll be as big as me soon!

I have many naames...Carmel...Bun Bun...Mr. Buns...Fuzzball....Fuzz...Bun.....and No...

Back