Yofi, Anna and the Crew, 2010

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww! Anna photobomb! :hearts:

annainback.jpg

*** For those of you who don't know what a "photobomb" is, here's a link to thisisphotobomb.com. (I put it to all animal photobombs, because some of the people ones aren't appropriate for all ages. I'm not even sure if all of the animal ones are, either, so beware!) ***

Some new piccies :biggrin:

Yofi
yofer.jpg

Lurking in the shrubbery
yofihiding.jpg

Three in a series...this next set are all blurry, unfortunately; I was trying to learn how to use my camera and whilst adjusting it, caught Yofi in mid-magazine-snag. He'd decided to pilfer a magazine from the bookcase, and I tried to get proof of it on film, but he was too fast for me. So the images I caught were all out of focus, but you can still get the idea, Yofi going lickety-split with his newly-acquired loot.

thiefpt1.jpg

thiefpt2.jpg

thiefpt3.jpg

Anna-doo (Run away!!! Run away!!)
runaway.jpg

And Anna, making a fist (can't you just picture her saying "Why I oughtta..."):
FIST.jpg

Cuteness, in a bunny suit:
cuteness-1.jpg

Ditto to this one:
annapose.jpg

I don't need to weed my yard...I have a profeshunal weed exturminater (intake valve set to "ON"):
dandelionintake.jpg

dandelion2.jpg

dande.jpg

Yofi, at the 'puter (no doubt attempting to contact Miss Daisy when Anna's back was turned; and no, I did not put him up there)
puterbunny.jpg

Two more blurry zoooooooom pics, starring you-know-who:
zoom.jpg

zoom2.jpg

And 3 off-subject photos; I was at the park one evening and took some photos of ducks. First, mom duck and baby ducklets:
ducks.jpg

Then a pic of some Canada geese and their brood (unfortunately I couldn't get very close, since The Dog seems to scare the quackers out of the geese):
bigducks.jpg

(To The Dog, these are the "big ducks")

And finally, this guy...a goose flasher...there's one in every species...
flasher.jpg

:biggrin:

wonderful pictures :) great ones of the fish, i know how hard it is. have to clean the glass then pateintly wait and take 50 for a few good ones lol

:biggrin2: I love the one of Anna, in mid-lurk with one paw in the air, and ears out to the side. It reminds me of our pointer-mix dog, Charlie. When he spots a bird, he "points" at it by standing still, one paw up, and tail straight out back.

Ooo, maybe Miss Anna-bun is a hunting bunny in disguise!

wonderful pictures :) great ones of the fish, i know how hard it is. have to clean the glass then pateintly wait and take 50 for a few good ones lol

fuzz16, I was finding it hard to get the camera to focus on particular fish, rather than plants (took those when I got my camera, and am still procrastinating over reading the user manual. ;) ) One of my problems too, was that I didn't bother to clean the glass first, so many photos went in the dumpster because of streaks and blurs.

Great pics, Di. "Anna making a fist" made me bust out laughing! Too funny!

Yep, I too laughed when I saw that one! You know, if Anna keeps it up she's going to be seriously interrupting the Yofster's reputation for cute pics. :D

I love the one of Anna, in mid-lurk with one paw in the air, and ears out to the side. It reminds me of our pointer-mix dog, Charlie. When he spots a bird, he "points" at it by standing still, one paw up, and tail straight out back.

Ooo, maybe Miss Anna-bun is a hunting bunny in disguise!

I love when dogs do that! My dog will - sort of. She curls her paw up under her, puts her head and body in the *down and out* position, and looks like a deranged stalker. This pose is mostly reserved for other dogs who are approaching her, which of course makes her look like she's ready to rip them from limb to limb. (No wonder she doesn't have many dog friends.) But I do love seeing a dog in a true point pose; they are all focus and intention. They also remind me of the dogs in "Up" ("SQUIRREL!!!") LOL!

If Anna is a hunting bunny, I'm sure the first thing on her list to seek and pounce upon would be the ever-illusive wild banana...

Love the photos - so awesome. I just love Yofi - are you sure he doesn't want a Texan vacation? I bet Nyx would just love to meet him and make schemes...and then they could go visit Miss Daisy...

Oh man....I just got an image of Yofi taking our car so he could be "Driving Miss Daisy" - complete with his ears flying out the window...

Oh man....I just got an image of Yofi taking our car so he could be "Driving Miss Daisy" - complete with his ears flying out the window...

LOL! I could see that too...him with one elbow out the window, paw on steering wheel, ears flying. And then of course, once Miss Daisy joined him, it'd be ears flying on both sides! (Love the "Driving Miss Daisy" analogy!! :biggrin:)

Nyx would probably be miffed over all of this if not included, so there would definitely have to be a back seat driver!

I could always ship Yofi to ya parcel post, but then, he'd eat his way outta the box, and would most like scare the bejeebers out of the postman. Come to think of it though, I'm not so sure Yofi would agree to Texas; after all, if a plain ol' regular cow on tv could scare the poopballs out of him when it mooed (he ran out of the room so fast that he literally slammed into the wall in his escape), imagine what would happen if he spotted one of those ginormous Texas steers? All I know is, I'd NEVER be forgiven for that one....

Bassetluv wrote:

LOL! I could see that too...him with one elbow out the window, paw on steering wheel, ears flying. And then of course, once Miss Daisy joined him, it'd be ears flying on both sides! (Love the "Driving Miss Daisy" analogy!! :biggrin:)

Nyx would probably be miffed over all of this if not included, so there would definitely have to be a back seat driver!

I could always ship Yofi to ya parcel post, but then, he'd eat his way outta the box, and would most like scare the bejeebers out of the postman. Come to think of it though, I'm not so sure Yofi would agree to Texas; after all, if a plain ol' regular cow on tv could scare the poopballs out of him when it mooed (he ran out of the room so fast that he literally slammed into the wall in his escape), imagine what would happen if he spotted one of those ginormous Texas steers? All I know is, I'd NEVER be forgiven for that one.... LOL!
:biggrin2:If we got all three of those mischievous buns together, the world might never survive!

I am officially in love with Anna and Yofi! I can't believe how cute and funny they are. It's amazing how much Yofi looks like a Basset Hound. I love his little Alfalfa style cowlick. Anna is irresistably plump and her ears stickin' out... too cute. Love the sequence of Yofi stealing a magazine. What does he do with the magazines? Rory steals small figurines off of my shelf and puts them in his toy box. And of course, who couldn't laugh at the pictures of Yofi with his tongue hanging out and Anna making a fist?

Oh yeah, forgot to say that I love Yofi's Alfala-esque cowlick! So darned cuuuute! I think you should change his name to Alfalfa :D

LOL at Dave..that is too cute..

Loved the pictures...the one of Yofi taking the magazine is funny..Anna is such a cute girl..she's adorable..and Yofi is such a delightful bunny..such a character he is..

What I want to know is, WHY was Anna making a fist? Did the Yofi do something she thought deserved a punch in the nose?

Ohh....maybe she got wind of the whole Yofi n' Miss Daisy long distance crush situation. Perhaps she was even showing Daisy what she could be in for, if she ever made a serious move on her Yof-man?! :p

Latest posts

Back