Yofi, Anna and the Crew, 2010

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must say, the meal was the best I've ever had. Definitely fortunate! :)

Just posting a couple of photos...was just playing with the special effects in photobucket for fun.

This is one of the roses in my garden:

rose.jpg

Yofi, antiqued ;):

vintageyofi.jpg

Oh, and a while ago I was taking some macro shots and took a picture of a fly. Nothing spectacular, as you can see:

FLY.jpg

But then I made the mistake of showing it to my son. We share a dropbox on our computers, which is kinda neat; either of us can put files in it and see /receive them instantly. So I put the picture of the fly in the dropbox while talking to him on the phone, to show him what a macro picture looks like. A few moments later, he told me to look at the picture again, because he'd "fixed" it for me. And this is what I saw:

FLY2.jpg

:foreheadsmack:

Kids, what do you do?

I like the shot of the lovers, nice black and white of them.

I also like the antiqued Yofi. It looks like one of the photo's you get where everyone dresses up in old western clothes. The only thing missing is Yofi's six shooter and the cowboy hat.

Wow, great new pics!! You've been on a roll there girl with the great pics!:biggrin: Can you rub off on me or something?:p Although, I do need new batteries for my camera, they're dead for about a week now. I have stuff I need to post like Snuff getting craisens on his hineys-walking for them:biggrin:...:sofa::hiding:. I'll post that soon, since I have it on a card.

bunnayhug-1.jpg

Great picture of the "Love Bunnies" Di.

Where did you get the sheepskin they are laying on?

I need to get something like that foe Winston, his back legs are really bad with red sores on them.

Susan

Oh dear, sometimes I wander off from the blog and have a hard time finding my way back. I need a GBS (Global Bunnyblog System)!

Thanks everyone, for the comments. :) As for the pictures I've been taking, you're seeing more because I upgraded my camera a while ago (my old secondhand little camera died right around the time I saw a great deal on an LSR, so I bit the financial bullet and got it. Still learning how to use it, but it's a great investment, because I wind up with much better keepsake photos of all the furry family members ;))

Great picture of the "Love Bunnies" Di.

Where did you get the sheepskin they are laying on? I need to get something like that foe Winston, his back legs are really bad with red sores on them. Susan

Susan, when I first purchased this bedding (originally for Raph) I got some from an American company (Palace Pet Beds), but they have since changed their policies and no longer ship outside of the U.S. However, when Yofi went through a bad bout of sore hocks, I managed to find a woman in B.C. who sells the same product. Here's her website if you're interested:

http://www.vetbed-canada.com/

The bedding is pricey, but it's worth it. And if you contact her you never know, you might be able to get a deal...she sold me a large piece that was an 'end of roll' for a pretty good price. (((HUGS))) for little Winston...I hope his sores do improve soon. (I do know that this bedding was a godsend for both Yofi's feet and for Raph when he could no longer walk...even though Raph was constantly lying down, he never did develop sores because the bedding protected him.)

btw, take a look at the 'Testimonials' link on the left side of her page; check out the handsome dude of a bunnay showing off his new bedding when he got it... :biggrin2:

I also like the antiqued Yofi. It looks like one of the photo's you get where everyone dresses up in old western clothes. The only thing missing is Yofi's six shooter and the cowboy hat.

LOL!! You know, if I had Photoshop on my computer, I'd be sooo tempted to do exactly that. I love that mental image! :laugh:

I ran across this photo in an old email tonight...this was the picture of Yofi that was taken by the breeder and put up on his website (along with the other bunnies he was selling). The Yofster looked so innocent back then...:rollseyes

babyboy-1.jpg

The Yofster looked so innocent back then... Then reality set in. lol

But he's cute, Di he probably just does all those things just to keep you on your toes.

Susan:biggrin:

Oh! Little Yofi looks so snorgle-able! I love baby bunneh pictures, especially dwarfs or English lops! That's the face that ALL mischievous critters give their prospective parents before they bring them home! They look like they're saying, "Take me home, I'm such a quiet and shy little critter. I won't bother you at all. Take me home and love me and I'll be good, I promise!" But then, when you get them home, you see the "other" side of them! I love how critters can do that, but we still love them anyway!

Thanks for the Yofi retro-pic!

Di, I wish you could have heard me squeal! BAABBEEE YOFFFIII!! He was SO ADORABLE! (Well, I should not be talking in past tense, but you know what I mean!) I just want to pick up that Baby Yofi and smoosh him.

And lookit those EARZ! As a Flemmie Mama, I am used to some large baby bunneh earz...but Yofi's were...so...so...WIDE. :shock: I can see why you found him simply irresistable!

And now Dave is saying, "See?! I TOLD you we should breed Miss Daisy!"

But he's cute, Di he probably just does all those things just to keep you on your toes.

hehe...Susan, I agree completely with what you wrote! And y'know, it works. ;)

khermann3...I love that word! *snorg-able* :biggrin2:

And now Dave is saying, "See?! I TOLD you we should breed Miss Daisy!"

And if Yofi could read, his ears would've perked up to twice their height! :laugh: (Of course, I don't have the heart to tell The Boy that the operation he had (waaay back when) is the reason he's missing his *dingleberries*.)

I agree, Yofi was a really cute youngster. Unfortunately I didn't see him quite that young, as the breeder didn't want to let the babies go until they were older. So when I got Yof, he was already mostly 'growed up'. But that picture really captures his cuteness (which, btw, has more than once gotten him off the hook for something he's done).

LOL...it just struck me too, as I was looking at Yofi's baby pic again...not only did he grow into his ears...but lookit his schnozz! Apparently he grew into that as well (sort of, anyway; it's still about a size and a half too big for him).

Latest posts

Back