Yofi, Anna and the Crew, 2010

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Anna & Yofi pics!

DSCF0470.jpg

(I take a picture of The Cat...guess who just HAS to be in it too?)

DSCF0606.jpg

DSCF0589.jpg

DSCF0696.jpg

DSCF0894-1.jpg

DSCF0567-1.jpg

DSCF0795.jpg

DSCF0708.jpg

DSCF0537.jpg

DSCF0536.jpg

In case you're wondering, Yofi dove into an almost-empty bowl of oatmeal/blueberry mush...apparently he LOVED it...

DSCF0834.jpg

(Drunk on banana!)

DSCF0724.jpg

P4130119.jpg

P4130127.jpg

P4130104.jpg

P4130135.jpg

P4130137.jpg

P4130138.jpg

P4130145.jpg

P4130146.jpg

P4130143.jpg

P4130151.jpg

P4130154.jpg

P4130168.jpg

Thanks for the pictures!!! They really brightened up my morning. :biggrin2:

In the first picture, I just want to reach in and give ol' Fritz a nice tummy rub. He looks sooooo cozy.

And, I am wondering, how do you survive all of the cuteness at your house?! All of your pets (ah, ahem...your OWNERS ;)) have so much personality.

Aww, thanks very much, Becksta!:hug:
omg Yofi's nose looks so huge!!!!!!!!
hehe...that's because IT IS! :biggrin2:
And, I am wondering, how do you survive all of the cuteness at your house?!
To be honest, all that cuteness is what keeps me going sometimes. It also is what keeps them alive during the not-so-cute escapades the little devils sometimes (often) spring upon me. For instance, the time I was rushing to head out the door for work one morning, reached into my purse (which had been lying on the sofa) to get my bus pass out, and wound up inserting my hand into a mushy, soppy mess of chewed-up apple. I'd tossed one in there the day before to take with me, but I forgot to eat it. So at some point during the evening Mr. Yofi-Durante must have smelled the tantalizing aroma of *pomme*, and decided to help himself. :grumpy:

Or the time I was in the basement putting a load of clothes in the washer, and I heard this soft 'sifting' sound coming from the top of the staircase. So I went over and looked, just in time to see the same big-nosed culprit spot me spotting him, and he took off like a bat outta H-E-double-hockeysticks. Whilst I was in the basement he'd spied the open door, boinked himself down to the top step, and noticed the bag of wild birdseed I'd stored there. And instead of sticking his head into the top of the bag (since he decided that this too, was deemed rabb-edible), he chewed a hole right at the very bottom, whereupon almost the entire contents of seed spewed forth and cascaded down the steps.

Fritz absolutely loves to stretch out across the back of the sofa. (I'm often in the middle of watching a scary movie when suddenly a stinky little back paw gets thrust right in my face.) When Fritz went through a (suspected) stroke a while back I felt badly for him, because he'd climb up onto the sofa, stretch out and fall asleep, only to lose his balance and crash unceremoniously to the floor. I tried keeping him off of it for a while, but he's a stubborn boy, and insisted on getting back up there. It's pretty amazing how quickly he recovered though, because just a few days after the stroke he was back to business as usual, and has been fine ever since. :)

*And I really am going to have to pay attention to photo sizing...LOL! On my home computer they looked fine when I created the post; here at work...ginormous!

I have gotten behind in reading your blog, as usual, Yofi's daily life gave me a chuckle. E-lops always have a look on their face as if they are up to something, even relaxed they have that same look.

Great pictures of the dynamic duo especially Yofi's ears in take off position.

Bassetluv wrote:
And, I am wondering, how do you survive all of the cuteness at your house?!
To be honest, all that cuteness is what keeps me going sometimes. It also is what keeps them alive during the not-so-cute escapades the little devils sometimes (often) spring upon me. For instance, the time I was rushing to head out the door for work one morning, reached into my purse (which had been lying on the sofa) to get my bus pass out, and wound up inserting my hand into a mushy, soppy mess of chewed-up apple. I'd tossed one in there the day before to take with me, but I forgot to eat it. So at some point during the evening Mr. Yofi-Durante must have smelled the tantalizing aroma of *pomme*, and decided to help himself. :grumpy: The little devil! :p Gosh, I love your rabbit. He makes mine seem SO innocent.....;)

Or the time I was in the basement putting a load of clothes in the washer, and I heard this soft 'sifting' sound coming from the top of the staircase. So I went over and looked, just in time to see the same big-nosed culprit spot me spotting him, and he took off like a bat outta H-E-double-hockeysticks. Whilst I was in the basement he'd spied the open door, boinked himself down to the top step, and noticed the bag of wild birdseed I'd stored there. And instead of sticking his head into the top of the bag (since he decided that this too, was deemed rabb-edible), he chewed a hole right at the very bottom, whereupon almost the entire contents of seed spewed forth and cascaded down the steps. ROTFL!!! If I may say so, that is SO Yofi!!

Fritz absolutely loves to stretch out across the back of the sofa. (I'm often in the middle of watching a scary movie when suddenly a stinky little back paw gets thrust right in my face.) When Fritz went through a (suspected) stroke a while back I felt badly for him, because he'd climb up onto the sofa, stretch out and fall asleep, only to lose his balance and crash unceremoniously to the floor. I tried keeping him off of it for a while, but he's a stubborn boy, and insisted on getting back up there. It's pretty amazing how quickly he recovered though, because just a few days after the stroke he was back to business as usual, and has been fine ever since. :) Poor Mr. Fritz! You must have been terrified!:cry2 I'm glad he is feelingnormal now, though. How old is he, Di?

*And I really am going to have to pay attention to photo sizing...LOL! On my home computer they looked fine when I created the post; here at work...ginormous!

I think my buns are totally jealous of your buns outdoor space! ALl that room to run and binkie!!! They are so beautiful!

That space I have reserved for the bunnies right now is actually my veggie garden (yet unprepared for planting). Come the end of May, however, the two will get to run about in the yard itself (the garden will be off limits, because Yofi would eat everything! Last year I planted several blueberry bushes along one side of the garden, only to discover His Hareness methodically working his way through - while I was still planting them! - and chewing off all of the buds. :X So I wound up having to run some extra plastic border fencing around my blueberry bushes to protect them from Mr. BottomlessPit.

I love the pictures of Yofi's ears flappin' in the breeze! Also, the very-round pictures of Anna are adorable, too!

Great pictures of the dynamic duo especially Yofi's ears in take off position.

LOL...Isn't that a great pic? I finally got a new camera (but am still not great at using the different settings). I shot that using the action setting, but Yofi was going full-tilt and I just couldn't keep up with him. When I saw the pic though, I laughed....those ears of his were actually going faster than the rest of him! ;)

AngelnSnuffy, I have to agree...Anna certainly is a DIVA! She strikes that pose both inside the house and outside, and I'm sure she must be thinking, "Servants! Where be my servants!! I demand attention NOW!!"

btw, yesterday for a moment, I thought I was in possession of a mad rabbit. Anna was sitting in the bunnies' cage in the bedroom when I walked into their room, and so I approached the front of the cage, calling her name. Suddenly she lunged straight at me, her entire body like a furry little sumo bunny (yeah, she's big-boned), and I honestly thought she was attacking me. It only took a few seconds for me to realize though, that Anna wasn't lunging at me; turns out when I had cleaned their cage and placed the vet bedding back in, I had left a larger-than-normal space between the bedding and the cage opening...which meant there was about a foot and a half of floor tray exposed. Anna, who is terrified of slick surfaces, was responding to me calling her name, but the only way she knew to get past the dreaded floor of doom was to take a deep breath and charge full steam ahead. And for a brief moment I thought my rabbit was...*rabbid*...and out to get me. :biggrin:

Gosh, I love your rabbit. He makes mine seem SO innocent....
Oh, I don't know about that...Yofi's got a reputation, but I've read some of the antics of Miss Daisy, and she seems to be keeping the e-lop reputation for mischieviousness up to par! Besides, she's younger too...so she's got some catching up to do; and I betcha she certainly will!

How old is he, Di?
While I don't know Fritz's exact age (the month escapes me, but I've got it narrowed down to the time of year ;)), he should be right around 15 now. Senior citizen status earned; he's allowed to snore and sleep in and fart loudly whenever he so desires (not that he's ever done the latter, that I know of). So Fritz is a card-carrying member of the Grumpy Old Cats Club. :D

Here's a few more pictures; let's see how I do for sizing this time

One thing I love is looking into a rabbit's eyes. So here's a couple of closeups: first of Yofi, then of Anna:

yofieye-1.jpg

annaeye.jpg

Yofidooooo

yofproflie.jpg

These next two I kinda like; pictures of Yofi and Anna as background images:

yofibackground.jpg

annabackground.jpg

And this last one is just funny. I sat in my living room yesterday, waiting patiently with camera in hand to get some action photos of the animals. Didn't matter to me if it was cat, dog, or rabbit...as long as it bore fur and was doing something. But the law of non-physics seems to apply whenever one wants to get a really cool photo; whenever you are in the house and the menagerie is loose, chaos reigns supreme. However, as soon as a camera is spotted, I swear it's just like the dogs in the movie, "Up"...it's like someone yells out "SQUIRREL!!!" and everyone freezes on the spot. Indefinitely. Or at least until the camera is safely squirreled away (pun intended) and they are once again free to cause havoc, with no chance at catching the evidence on film.
At any rate, at one point I was sitting there and both Yofi and Anna decided to hide behind my little table next to the sofa. Suddenly I heard a "THWUMP" and I wondered what the heck the two of them had knocked over...but when I leaned over to try and see, I realized that they hadn't displaced - or broken - anything; the loud thwump was that of Yofi flopping his body loudly to the floor, in full Dead Bunny mode (something I rarely see him do any more). I wanted to get a picture of him like that, but knew if I stood up, he'd immediately jump to his feet ("Wut? Is she getting us FUD???"). So instead I reached the camera over and took a couple of photos blindly, without being able to look through the viewfinder. The first one captured nothing but floor and a table leg, but the second one resulted in this:

ppbbbbppppbbbb.jpg

LOL! I can always rely on Yofi to provide me with something weird!! :rofl:

Oh, and here are a couple of pics of fish in my aquarium. One is of my chocolate striped raphael cat (he was really hard to photograh as he's very shy...sometimes I don't see him for 2 or 3 weeks at a time (he looks a bit 'filmy' here; not sure if he's always been that way). The other two are of my clown loaches. The first guy is a normal clown loach, normal coloration and everything. The second one is a bit bizarre. He has absolutely no orange coloring on him. They told me at the fish store that stress causes them to lose their color temporarily, which I knew, but I've had him for a few weeks now and he's never developed the orange. And in clowns that do stress, usually they fade out everywhere, not just the orange...the black stripes fade too. So I don't know if he's unusual, or if he's sick (*skinny* disease?), but so far he seems to be doing okay I guess. He eats and swims about actively. Time will tell I suppose...it's just weird.

chocoraph.jpg

clownloach.jpg

whiteclowncory.jpg

Yep, I suspect that tongue might've been on purpose too. ;)

Will have more pics soon, will post them as soon as I'm feeling better and have the patience...

Latest posts

Back