X Factor

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHAT - OMG - I know Mariah's good and everything but she is not 'the biggest star in the world' how stupid of simon to say that.

UGH :shock:

I forgot to watch it. darn. Waiting for the results. I can't believe I missed it. The highlight of the week:(

What is wrong with people? How can the awful, awful, awful Rachel, and even more awful Daniel be through? Neither Laura or Ruth are my favourites, but this is just wrong. :X

At least JLS are through, I voted for them. :)

Just saw the results. Wow Daniel is back on again. The public only does it to spite Louis and Simon I reckon. What happened to the blond one with the quirky voice. I thought she was still in last week. Did I miss a week? Wasn't it just Austin who left last week. I could kick myself for having missed it. Could anyone fill me in?

I know stupid Daniel and stupid Rachel :grumpy:

Go JLS WOOOOOO I'm going to get one of their t-shirts what colour shall i get, check out my other thread.... i cannot decide!

Sabine wrote:
Just saw the results. Wow Daniel is back on again. The public only does it to spite Louis and Simon I reckon. What happened to the blond one with the quirky voice. I thought she was still in last week. Did I miss a week? Wasn't it just Austin who left last week. I could kick myself for having missed it. Could anyone fill me in?
She has laringitus

Michaela wrote:
Wow. I cannot believe Laura is out. What a messed up show. :X
That's unbelievable after all those fantastic perfomances. Didn't see tonight's. Is there a station repeating it later on?

Do you have ITV2? They always repeat is a few times on a Sunday. I think TV3 and ITV1 repeat it on Sunday mornings. :)

Michaela wrote:
Do you have ITV2? They always repeat is a few times on a Sunday. I think TV3 and ITV1 repeat it on Sunday mornings. :)
We don't have ITV2 and I will be out tomorrow morning. I'll see if I can record it

I actually cannot believe that Laura has gone. How stupid are the bloody British public?!?!:tantrum:

What an absolute sham. Laura was clearly the best and should have won. Why don't people vote for talent?!:disgust:

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
I actually cannot believe that Laura has gone. How stupid are the bloody British public?!?!:tantrum:

What an absolute sham. Laura was clearly the best and should have won. Why don't people vote for talent?!:disgust:
Exactly!!! What's wrong with you people:biggrin2:

It's all ITV's the fault.:grumpy: If they weren't such money-grabbers then thedecision wouldn't be as dependent on public votes and the good people wouldn't end up in the bottom 2.

How is Daniel even still here? I mean seriously?:rollseyes

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
It's all ITV's the fault.:grumpy: If they weren't such money-grabbers then thedecision wouldn't be as dependent on public votes and the good people wouldn't end up in the bottom 2.

How is Daniel even still here? I mean seriously?:rollseyes
He's a nice guy but not a star. But I am usually surprised by the public votes. Even last year's

I've just been watching the Xtra factor, poor poor Laura!:(I feel so bad for her. She is such a nice, talented girl. I was actually crying (I always cry at the TV!:p) And it was even worse for her because Diana wasn't there this week and they were best friends.

So sad, I don't even like the show anymore.:grumpy:

I really hope Rachel wins as she does have the best talent ever on this show!!!!:pinkbouce::elvis2::woohoo:goodjob

IKR Jess? The only thing we ever got right was Leona! :shock: Rhydian, or actually even Same Difference should have won last year. Ha well Leon is a flop already! :D

I am hoping for a JLS or Alex win myself this year. Although I actually wanted Austin to win. :( The fact that the talentless lump Daniel is still there, when people like Laura and Austin are gone, is a disgrace. And to think the judges blew the opportunities to get rid of both Rachel and Daniel makes it worse. :X

Hey, I was wondering, why is there no RoI vote this year? :? It's been every other year hasn't it? X Factor is a talent show for UK and Ireland, not just UK.

Anyone else love Louis this evening though? Cheryl was acting like a right madam, he put her in her place though, and the Obama comment was great. :)

Michaela wrote:
IKR Jess? The only thing we ever got right was Leona! :shock: Rhydian, or actually even Same Difference should have won last year. Ha well Leon is a flop already! :D

I am hoping for a JLS or Alex win myself this year. Although I actually wanted Austin to win. :( The fact that the talentless lump Daniel is still there, when people like Laura and Austin are gone, is a disgrace. And to think the judges blew the opportunities to get rid of both Rachel and Daniel makes it worse. :X

Hey, I was wondering, why is there no RoI vote this year? :? It's been every other year hasn't it? X Factor is a talent show for UK and Ireland, not just UK.

Anyone else love Louis this evening though? Cheryl was acting like a right madam, he put her in her place though, and the Obama comment was great. :)
You ov don't know talent when it stairs you in the eye rachel is the best there!!!!

Latest posts

Back