X Factor

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mouse_chalk wrote:

Oh, and I looooooove Dermot!! :inlove::inlove::inlove:

He's my future husband, right? :biggrin2:
No, Mine :p I thought it was hilarious on harry hills TV burps, did anybody see that? (errr..off topic!)

Becca wrote:
Who do people want to go out tonight?
If justice is done then Daniel. He's a nice guy who has been through a lot- but he can't sing. The music industry is a brutal one and people need to learn that on this show. I've had enough of the sympathy vote. And while on that rant I hate the patriotic vote too. Why do people vote for people from the same area or country as them? It's a sham!:XVote for the talent - not the background!!! Grrr. That's the only reason Leon won last year....:rollseyes

Daniel to go! Definitely. Although they aren't my favourite I reckon JLS will win. They are very good, rarely hit a bum note, always consistent. They aren't by absolutle favourite but I can see them releasing lots of pretty good songs.

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

WHAT DANIELS THROUGH GRR:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

What is wrong with people!? Why is Daniel through?!? :shock:

Austin better not go out, he wasn't good tonight but doesn't deserve to go out. :(:(:(

No he doesn't, I think Rachel should go, well I think daniel or eoughan or whatever his name is should of gone.

I HATE Rachel! She is so irritating, and stupid and annoying :p

I started hating her when she made the 'I've wanted this since I am five' comment. Your five? Really? Yeah, you sound it.

I'd have to say these two are both pretty low down anyway. Austin is way too sappy for me.

Luv-bunniz wrote:
Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
That's the only reason Leon won last year....:rollseyes
And because he is a good singer..and hot when he wants to be :p
He looks like a chipmunk! :D

Rachel is in NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

leonjackson-gal.jpg

Whats up doc?

Oh wow, Austin hasn't started crying! I'm impressed.

Mariah Carey night? Oh my god, I can't stand her. Thats gonna be like hell for me!

Luv-bunniz wrote:
Bunnys_rule63 wrote:

Noooooooooo.:p Come on - compare his voice to, let's say Laura's voice. He is mediocre at best, should no way have won.:disgust:

I cannot believe Austin went?!?! I am sick of Louis and his stupid decisions. I really wish they'd kick him off once and for all.:grumpy:

pinksalamander wrote:
Mariah Carey night? Oh my god, I can't stand her. Thats gonna be like hell for me!
I love the way they stress to Alexandra (and the other big belting girls I guess) not to copy Mariah Carey, and then they go and do a themed night on her. Very clever!:rollseyes

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Luv-bunniz wrote:
Bunnys_rule63 wrote:

Noooooooooo.:p Come on - compare his voice to, let's say Laura's voice. He is mediocre at best, should no way have won.:disgust:
I completely disagree of course, [ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=D-hsbwk4I80[/ame] *swoon* :biggrin2:

Who do you think's going out tonight then everyone?

GO JLS WOOOO

Latest posts

Back