X Factor

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GRRRRR I've not watched it yet because Stupid Steve has gone to Stupid Work ALL Stupid Day! And he watches it as well (lol) so I have to wait for him to come home. He wont be home for another half hour or more yet....Thank God for Sky+ is all I can say!! :grumpy:

Did they pick the Top 12 tonight?!!! That soon?!!! :shock:

PLEASE don't tell me who it is!!!

I really really hope Alex is in there though- I want her to win :cool:

He is when he's working 11 hours even though he's working full time all week, he worked 60 hours last week, and 10 hours yesterday, when he could/should be spending the weekend with me lol!! Although it is double time lol....

Ooooooh I can't wait to watch it then!! :biggrin2:

OOOOOOOOMMMMMMGEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :shock::shock:

I can't believe they sent Liam home- but then they got him back!!!!! :D I loved him!

I've discovered the disadvantage to watching it from the beginning for the first time ever- I've already decided who I want to win (Alex) and I'll be absolutely gutted if they get booted out before the live shows!!

BEWARE BELOW REVEALS WHOS IN FINAL

-

Louis: JLS,Bad lashes, Girl band

Simon: Scott, Eoghan, Austin,

Cheryl: Diana, Laura, Alexandra

Danni: Ruth,Rachel, Daniel

Cheryl was the only judge who picked the best three from the category imo.. in the groups I'm not a fan of "Girl Band", I really don't like Scott, Daniel or Rachel. (Dannii picked really badly imo! :shock:).

I have kind of caught myself up by watching repeats of the last 2 shows (boot camp ones) so I feel like I can talk about X factor now.:biggrin2:

I agree with you on the judge's choices Michaela.:? I really don't like Eoghan, I just don't think he has a good voice.:?I love all of Cheryl's girls though, especially Diana! Come on the girls!:D

Mm I'm indifferent to him so far... a lot of talk about him here though, as he lives so close to me. But I will have to see how they all go tonight! I think Austin is my favourite.:) And JLS. :)

Hopefully Diana will brush her hair tonight and stop trying to look like Peaches Geldof! But yeah, her voice is just wow. I can tell that Rachel is going to really, really annoy me, unless she has sorted out her attitude problem.

I'm watching it now! I'm a bit behind, on Daniel at the moment. So I wont be checking this thread after 10pm in case of any spoilers! :biggrin2:

He should never have got through! He's really nice, but his voice just isn't good enough! Same with Eoghan. Although he's so sweet it's hard to say that lol!

I am SO glad Cheryl picked the girls she did!! I REALLY REALLY want Alex to win. She's got an amazing voice. I cried when she got through last week! But I'd be just as happy if Diana or Laura won...

I agree about Rachel as well- and I think the public will feel the same if she keeps up with the attitude. I didn't like Dannii's choices this year- Suzue should SO have got through! She's a million times better than Daniel!

It's funny how I always seem to agree with everything that Simon Cowell says lol. I quite like Girlband but their song was terrible! Not a good showcase for them at all!

Oooh I'm so excited now lol :D

Eoghan surprised me - he was really really good. Austin could have had a better song, but he's my favourtie.:hearts I liked Diana and Alex too. Felt sorry for Scott but I don't like him really anyway, never should have got to that stage. :?

Daniel to go. Rubbish.

And Leon, wow how dull. Grr I forgot how annoyed I was that he won. :X

Are you caught up yet Jen!?

Hmm.. Girl Band to go I say, they are so.. well rubbish. :? Bad Lashes were disappointing, I think they could be better though.

NOOOOO!!!

I can't believe Bad Lashes went!!! They were soooo much better than GirlBand!! I really liked their Wonderwall cover....

Did anyone else think that Leon seemed drunk????! :shock: Not impressed either. Steve said, and I agree that it's a bit of a joke that he won last year when someone as good as Leona won the year before...

I LOVED Laura though! She was so great! I was soo hoping all the girls would go through...

Daniel really should go. I mean, his story is really sad, and he is a lovely guy, but that doesn't make you a brilliant singer! Not even a good singer! Pub singer!!! Phew! Rant over....

Also, as an aside, did you guys see this?

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/a131814/oleary-apologises-to-x-factor-hopeful.html

Back