X Factor

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I'm watching Xtra Factor now (with the ever-annoying Holly Willoughby), and Leon is DEFINATELY either drunk, or something.... Either that or the fame has gone to his head a lot more than it should have done! :?

Yeah it wasn't good. D: I could see what Louis was doing, being fair sending it to the public vote, but after the second song Bad Lashes deserved to go through. But neither of them ever had a hope of winning so it doesn't really matter I suppose. :?

Yeah Leon is weird, remember last year when Leona sang Bleeding Love on the first show, everyone was like wow so amazing. Not quite the same this year! :p Yeah who knows what on earth was up with him, never liked him.

Laura's dress was wayy to small - not flattering at all! She's a pretty girl but that was awful. A lot of bad clothes days tonight actually, Girl Band in the plastic bags, Rachel (who I HATE) in that weird suit, dancing really bad...

I like Holly!:shock: She's a really good presenter! :D So is Dermot, I completely agreed with him on the sob stories issue, Amy would not have got through the first round if it hadn't been for that, Daniel either. I know it's sad and all, but it doesn't mean they deserve to win X Factor, plenty of people have really bad things happen to them. :X

What about Simon tonight! So mean to everyone! He seems like he just doesn't want to be there anymore. :? And I expected more from Cheryl, she didn't say a lot.

Michaela wrote:
Yeah it wasn't good. D: I could see what Louis was doing, being fair sending it to the public vote, but after the second song Bad Lashes deserved to go through. But neither of them ever had a hope of winning so it doesn't really matter I suppose. :?

Yeah Leon is weird, remember last year when Leona sang Bleeding Love on the first show, everyone was like wow so amazing. Not quite the same this year! :p Yeah who knows what on earth was up with him, never liked him.

Laura's dress was wayy to small - not flattering at all! She's a pretty girl but that was awful. A lot of bad clothes days tonight actually, Girl Band in the plastic bags, Rachel (who I HATE) in that weird suit, dancing really bad...

I like Holly!:shock: She's a really good presenter! :D So is Dermot, I completely agreed with him on the sob stories issue, Amy would not have got through the first round if it hadn't been for that, Daniel either. I know it's sad and all, but it doesn't mean they deserve to win X Factor, plenty of people have really bad things happen to them. :X

What about Simon tonight! So mean to everyone! He seems like he just doesn't want to be there anymore. :? And I expected more from Cheryl, she didn't say a lot.

Yeah, I think if I was Louis I'd do the same thing, but Bad Lashes sang the better second song!

I just noticed that Girl Band are from the WEST COUNTRY!! They have Bristolian accents! Especially the blonde in the pink dress- she sounds like she could live next door to me lol :shock:

I have to admit, I LOVE Lenoa. I thought she was amazing the whole way through, and she does have a brilliant voice!

It's such a shame that the public never like girl bands. I think that Bad Lashes could have got a lot better...

Steve said the same thing about Laura's dress! Although he said that I would look better in it, even though I'm probably 2 sizes bigger than her lol.... But yeah, could have dressed her better, Cheryl! And Rachel's suit was HORRIBLE!!:shock:

I agree about Cheryl too- I think that she's just scared though. You could tell she was really nervous and hates criticising people- I still think she's a great judge though! :D

And I TOTALLY agree with you about the whole sob-story thing. Amy and Daniel would never ever have got through if it hadn't have been for that. And as sad and tragic as it is, it just doesn't make you a better singer! And I kind of wish the producers would stop playing up the whole sob-story theme, just to get the sympathy vote for those acts, because there are people there with soooo much better voices!

Phew! RANT!!

Oh, and I looooooove Dermot!! :inlove::inlove::inlove:

He's my future husband, right? :biggrin2:

mouse_chalk wrote:
Yeah, I think if I was Louis I'd do the same thing, but Bad Lashes sang the better second song!

I just noticed that Girl Band are from the WEST COUNTRY!! They have Bristolian accents! Especially the blonde in the pink dress- she sounds like she could live next door to me lol :shock:

I have to admit, I LOVE Lenoa. I thought she was amazing the whole way through, and she does have a brilliant voice!

It's such a shame that the public never like girl bands. I think that Bad Lashes could have got a lot better...

Steve said the same thing about Laura's dress! Although he said that I would look better in it, even though I'm probably 2 sizes bigger than her lol.... But yeah, could have dressed her better, Cheryl! And Rachel's suit was HORRIBLE!!:shock:

I agree about Cheryl too- I think that she's just scared though. You could tell she was really nervous and hates criticising people- I still think she's a great judge though! :D

And I TOTALLY agree with you about the whole sob-story thing. Amy and Daniel would never ever have got through if it hadn't have been for that. And as sad and tragic as it is, it just doesn't make you a better singer! And I kind of wish the producers would stop playing up the whole sob-story theme, just to get the sympathy vote for those acts, because there are people there with soooo much better voices!

Phew! RANT!!

Oh, and I looooooove Dermot!! :inlove::inlove::inlove:

He's my future husband, right? :biggrin2:
I really have no idea about English geography! :p I will have to listen to the blonde girl to hear your accent!;) I have the exact same accent as Eoghan. Lovely isn't it? :rollseyes At least it's not as broad as the Belfast accent.

I'm so weird, I never liked Leona the whole way through that series, I do like her now though, she is the best singer ever to come from a show like that imo. Unlike some people.. *cough* Leon *cough*.

Laura's dress was nice it just was not her size! She was popping out all over the place! :shock: Yeah I thought I wouldn't like Cheryl, soo much better than Sharon though, loving no Sharon btw!:D:D

Mmm yeah Dermot is rather nice, you can have him though, I will have Austin. :hearts (And my Jared too of course! ;))

Michaela wrote:
I really have no idea about English geography! :p I will have to listen to the blonde girl to hear your accent!;) I have the exact same accent as Eoghan. Lovely isn't it? :rollseyes At least it's not as broad as the Belfast accent.

I'm so weird, I never liked Leona the whole way through that series, I do like her now though, she is the best singer ever to come from a show like that imo. Unlike some people.. *cough* Leon *cough*.

Laura's dress was nice it just was not her size! She was popping out all over the place! :shock: Yeah I thought I wouldn't like Cheryl, soo much better than Sharon though, loving no Sharon btw!:D:D

Mmm yeah Dermot is rather nice, you can have him though, I will have Austin. :hearts (And my Jared too of course! ;))

Noooo, luckily I don't have a Bristolian accent! I wasn't born in Bristol (luckily)- love the city, just not the accent lol. It's very 'farrrrrrmeerrrrrrrrrrish' lol. My friend put it so great once- we don't say 'apple', we say 'aaaaple' !! :shock:

I LOVE your accent in that case! I LOVE the Northern Irish and the Irish accent! :)

OMG I'm crying watching Bad Lashes on Xtra Factor- the blonde girl with the short hair (I forget her name) is just so upset and can't stop crying :(

Oh, and sorry to maybe burst your bubble, but according to Digital Spy, Sharon might be coming back next year! :shock::shock::shock: And apparently they might axe Dannii for her space! Apparently Cheryl wont be going because Simon loves her as a judge!

WOO! I get Dermot!!! :biggrin2::biggrin2: I love him! Him and the singer of Snow Patrol are my potential future husbands.... I'm going to make them fight over me.... LOL :p

Errr ladies - Dermot is my future hubby - end of discussion!:p:inlove:

I was quite sad that Bad Lashes went, especially when sob-story-guy stayed.:grumpy:plus Bad lashes were from my neck of the woods so I liked them - as did Cheryl!;)Us north-easteners are loyal, just not loyal enough to vote apparently.:p

I LOVED all of Cheryl's ladies and Ruth. They're all brilliant. Diana is still my favourite though, I just love her voice. It is such a fresh change as she doesn't sound like anybody else out there.:)

I loved all the girls this week, each of their performances were really good, although personally I wasn't as keen on Alexandra's song choice as the judges. Also, although I did think Rachel did really well this week I still find it hard to like her as a person. She's just so cold and in-your-face.:?

My favourite is still Diana - I just loveher voice. If I could steal it I would.:p My favourite performance from her is still 'with or without you' but I still though this week was amazing. Go Diana!:biggrin2:

To go - Daniel. Sorry, I know he's a lovely guy and has been through such a hard time but he can't sing. Sorry dude!:(

I'm still watching the first show- I've just got past Laura, but yeah I agree- Daniel to go! TERRIBLE performance!!! I think the judges only said he's improved a little because they didn't want to upset him anymore! :X Although that doesn't sound like Simon lol...

I was meant to be watching it with Steve but he's being a moody so-and-so and has decided he's not talking to me, so I've decided I'm watching it without him :p He shouldn't cross me! :biggrin2:

What time's the results show on? Cos when it starts I don't wanna check this thread in case of spoilers lol!

Quarter past 10 I think?:? But the actual results wont be on till about half past at the earliest I'm betting. They always take ages, then there is the sing-off and all that. I need to put Millie back outside to bed before then...just trying to pluck up the energy to drag myself out.:grumpy:

WHAT THE?????!!!!

I CANNOT believe Louis kept Daniel in and sent home Scott!!!!!! What was he thinking??!!!

Scott looked sooo mad. And quite rightly so! Simon looked furious lol.....

Daniel does NOT deserve to stay in! He is a BAD singer!!! I didn't love Scott but he was soo much better....

GRRRRRRRRR! :X

Louis has turned from a squeaky leprechaun to a sobbing leprechaun...

OK, so I'd like to know WHERE Daniel and Ruth were during Hero.... My conspiracy theories are:

A) Laura, in her quest for stardom pushed Daniel down the stairs. On the way he hit Ruth and both of them snowballed down to the basement. Laura will be slowly killing off the contestants along with her sidekick, Simon, who will be making up alibis for the disappearance of the contestants such as 'They got stuck behind stage doors'.

B) Alternatively, they really did get stuck. The thing that confused me is that they were so clearly miming the whole song, and if they were miming, why did Ruth and Daniels voices not play? Well... I think they were singing on the recording, but the singers were singing over their own recording. At the beginning you can hear Eoghan's voice twice, like a double voice. At one point when... I think it was Alexandra... there is another female voice in the background which could be Ruths recorded voice with the volume 'turned down'. I couldn't hear that the voice was definitely Ruth but my friend says it sounds alot like her. Also at another part (I can't remember who was singing... Laura maybe?) I can heard a strong older male voice. Its definitely not Eoghan or Austin, I don't think its strong enough for Scott, and it doesn't sound at all like JLS... I reckon the voice I heard was Daniels recorded voice that someone had to 'sing over' and they made it seem like a backing voice to cover up the issue...

Or maybe I'm crazy.

I LOVE DIANA although please can someone sellotape her hand to her side?

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Ooh Scott went? Good, he was the worst tonight. :X Didn't like him a bit.

I only saw the performances, not the results, I was watching Saw.
:sofa:

I liked Alexandra, Austin, and JLS tonight. They are my favs. Terrible theme night though, and is it Disco next week I heard? Eugh.

I didnt want Scott to go, but I wanted either JLS (Austin...:biggrin2:), Austin or Scott to win...but I dont think any of them apart from JLS should win this year :? and I sooooooo HATE Daniel!! the only reason he has got so far is because he had a sob story and he isnt even a good singer :X

Back