Woody Pet

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm...

If I were you I would rent a U-Haul and drive to the other supplier andbuy as much as you can fit in the truck. I wouldn't go a day withoutWoody Pet.

Just kidding about the U-Haul thing (maybe)

JimD wrote:
ARRRRRRGH!!!

My local supplier of Woody Pet is out of stock, it's on backorder, and they don't know when it's coming in.

I OPENED MY LAST BAG THIS PAST WEEKEND!!!!

The next nearest supplier is almost an hour away.

Can you say, "PANIC ATTACK":scared:???
Oh, Jim D :disgust: I have to drive atleast 40 min. to get my Woody Pet. And if, with 13 buns, 6ferrets and 4 rats I can make a bag last at least 2 weeks...you canhandle it. LMBO

Don't panic...you'll be ok...

Jen

cirrustwi wrote:
Oh, Jim D :disgust: I have todrive at least 40 min. to get my Woody Pet. And if, with 13buns, 6 ferrets and 4 rats I can make a bag last at least 2 weeks...youcan handle it. LMBO

Don't panic...you'll be ok...

Jen
I go through about a bag a week. My bunnies (aka "The SuperPooperCrew")would be crossing their little legs ifI tried to make it last two weeks.:shock:

;)I've already made plans to pick some up this weekend. We've got the Bunnie BBQ at Lakeville and there's a TSC not far fromthere. And NO....I do not plan my life around Woody Pet. ***howmany more days??***

LOL I just use a little bit in thebottom of my boxes and change them more often. Mine are bratsand if I put too much in, they dig it out and throw it all over thecage. They just don't understand that you can't waste WoodyPet!

I'm actually going to stock up tomorrow.

Jen

If you get desperate most feed and grains have asimilar horse bedding either labeled 'horse bedding' or AMB or ABM(can't remember which). It's the same price as Woody Pet.

bunnydude wrote:
Hmm...

If I were you I would rent a U-Haul and drive to the other supplier andbuy as much as you can fit in the truck. I wouldn't go a day withoutWoody Pet.

Just kidding about the U-Haul thing (maybe)
The thought crossed my mind :ponder:.

I've got enough room in the garage to take in a full skid of 75 bags. With the price break it might be worth it.

Is anyone a Woody Pet supplier? If you are, howdoes it work? Is it a lot of work?Because there are no WoodyPet suppliers where I live, I was interested in maybe becoming asupplier. Thanks.

ruka wrote:
Isanyone a Woody Pet supplier? If you are, how does it work? Is it a lotof work?Because there are no Woody Pet suppliers where Ilive, I was interested in maybe becoming a supplier. Thanks.
Hi ruka!

In consideration of my situation, I have certainly considered the prospect of becoming a supplier myself.

I'm not sure how to become a distributor/supplier of Woody Pet. I havea current contact that I can send to you tomorrow. If the demand isworth it, I'm sure they would figure out a way to supply it.

Do you have a supplier in HI that you purchase from?

~JimD

cirrustwi wrote:
LOL I just use a little bit in the bottom of myboxes and change them more often. Mine are brats and if I puttoo much in, they dig it out and throw it all over the cage.They just don't understand that you can't waste Woody Pet!

I'm actually going to stock up tomorrow.

Jen

Oh Jen I can sympathise! Bindy is a real stinker when it comes to thetray and the WoodyPet, I think she likes it so much she wants to kickand toss it out of the tray and have it all over the floor to lay andplay in! She smells like WoodyPet!!! I mean just about always shesmells like it!

I too now just put a bit in the bottom and change regulary, I pay AU$21 a bag for Woody Pet and it lasts us about 3 weeks or so
I did the money exchange thing and it works out to be US$16.17

I am certainly not complaining about price, I don't mind paying for agreat product or service etc. And it actually works out cheaper thanwhat I was using before and paying AU$12 every week.

And JIM I am in shock that you are nearly out of WoodyPet!!!!
Stop Bathing in it and you won't run out !!!:laugh:

Seriously Jim I can understand why you'd be worried!!

cirrustwi wrote:

......they dig it out and throw it all over thecage. They just don't understand that you can't waste WoodyPet!

Jen

A couple of mine do that and it's really starting to tick meoff :nonono:!!! Don't they understand what we gothrough to keep them happy?? :disgust:

ariel wrote:
And JIM I am in shock that you are nearly out ofWoodyPet!Stop Bathing in it and you won't run out !!!:laugh:

CHER!!!! Oh Cher!! Where are ya when I need Ya??????

This lady once told me that she was rolling around in Woody Pet with acraisin betwix her teeth!!! Honest she did!! Ya gotta believe me...shedid...really. So why shouldn't I???:?

JimD wrote:
cirrustwi wrote:

......they dig it out and throw it all over thecage. They just don't understand that you can't waste WoodyPet!

Jen

A couple of mine do that and it's really starting to tick meoff :nonono:!!! Don't they understand what we gothrough to keep them happy?? :disgust:
I've tried everything. I put plastic canvas coverings overthe litter, but then they wouldn't use the box at all! :growl:

Jen

JimD wrote

CHER!!!! Oh Cher!! Where are ya when I need Ya??????

This lady once told me that she was rolling around in Woody Pet with acraisin betwix her teeth!!! Honest she did!! Ya gotta believe me...shedid...really. So why shouldn't I???:?

Ok Jim that's enough now! I think you are taking things a bit to far! Alady rolling in WoodyPet with a Craisin between her teeth???? Oh youREALLY need some help my friend! *** Looks for men in whitecoats***

:laugh:

Jen
I am in the same boat as you, I think using less is sometimes better(well for us it is) means less I have to sweep up off the bottom ofBindys house,and less wastage, if you come up with a better idea or ifI come up with one I'll be sure to let you know and I'd be happy toswap ideas with you.

I am surprised that they don't carry a genericbrand as well as woody pet. My feed store carries woody pet andgaurdian. The woody pet comes in a 30 lbs adn the gaurdian comes in a40 lbs bag. I bought gaurdian and they are just as same as woody petbut another company.

Wow the Guardian and ABM pellets look just like WoodyPet andsounds like they do the same thing. I wonder if it smells the same? imean if you tried changing from one to the other would your bunny knowby the smell?

Not that I am changing from WoodyPet, I was so happy to find it here in Oz and there is no going back now. I am converted.

Just curious is all about the smell.

To me, the ABM looks and smells and acts thesame as Woody Pet. It's harder for me to get to the CopleyFeed and Grain though, so buying Woody Pet from TSC is closer andeasier.

Haven't seen Guardian 'in person'

Latest posts

Back