Woody Pet

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mygrl2k3 wrote:
Icant find any place close enough to me. The closest was at least athree hour drive. I have only been driving for eight months and have abad sense of direction no way would i go on a long road trip.I did just get my very own car not too long ago after sharing with myhusband. Can you buy it online?

Cristy

It comes in 30 lb. bags. Can you imagine the shippingcosts? You might email the website as ElfMommy did.Hopefully they'll get back to you with the same positive results shehad.

-Carolyn

Sorry I did not reply sooner to your B.C question, and thank you "Sir.Buck" for answering it :)

Seems I was too busy rolling around in the vast amounts of Woody Pet I have stockpiled here

MUAHAHAHAHA,

okay sorry bout that, evil thought, couldn't help it

See what happens when you raise bunnies in the wild wild Far East andyou finally get back to bunny civilization? You forget your manners,tsk tsk tsk

Cher

does anyone have a email address for them so i can try that. I am all for trying to find something less expensive

Cristy

I have to say, this stuff really isgreat! Bo likes it. He's been "pushing" it into hispee corner which he didn't do with other litters. He's usedhis box just fine since I switched, and I notice it is absorbing QUITEnicely!

When I change his box, I will let you know how the absorbtion faired against others.

Could someone living in Los Angeles get thisstuff without having to drive 7 hours? There are no dealers listed intheir website around here. :(

Go towww.anywho.com and do a search forTACK SHOPS or HORSE SUPPLIES and get a listing for one nearyou. Call and see if they sell it or would be willing to getit for you.

Cher wrote:
Sorry Idid not reply sooner to your B.C question, and thank you "Sir.Buck" foranswering it :)

Seems I was too busy rolling around in the vast amounts of Woody Pet I have stockpiled here

MUAHAHAHAHA,

okay sorry bout that, evil thought, couldn't help it

See what happens when you raise bunnies in the wild wild Far East andyou finally get back to bunny civilization? You forget your manners,tsk tsk tsk

Cher

Hi Cher,

You got a craisn between your teeth when your rollin in that Woody Pet?:D

Jim

Dear Sir,

NOT ONLY do I have a craisin wedged between my teeth, but I have oodlesupon oodles of yogurt drops intermingled WITH the Woody Pet....purebliss I tell theeee......

Ahh Canadian life :p

(taking advantage of it now whilst I still can )

Cher

Cher,

You three angels go back to China, when? January???

Are you sending yourself mail to Taiwan now?

Enjoy The Good Life while you can.

What is involved with getting them from Canada to China?

-Carolyn

Aww Carolyn, us three angels here are indeedtossing the idea in the old hamster wheel we call a brain here of goingback to Taiwan for the February semester. I have written the foodinspection branch of Taiwan and have started to review the paper workneeded in order to do so. It basically involves the same procedure usedto get home~import permit from Taiwan , export permit from Canada andthis time though a 7 day NOT AT HOME!! quarantine formylittle Dancin Diva's.

I am pretty sure I am going through with it, and if indeed Idocome to that conclusion ( when really, I know I have, butsituations do change..) then I best be starting the mailing process ofcopious amounts of treats for my two spoiled buns and myself!

Cher

If anyone in this fine rabbit forum has anyquestions regarding Woody Pet Professional Animal Bedding, please emailme direct or call the Woody Pet toll free number. We will be more thanhappy to answer any questions or direct you to a Woody Pet Beddingoutlet. (hopefully in your area)[email protected]

888-535-9816 toll free

Dave Jr.

Woody Pet Products Inc

Dave Jr. wrote:
Ifanyone in this fine rabbit forum has any questions regarding Woody PetProfessional Animal Bedding, please email me direct or call the WoodyPet toll free number. We will be more than happy to answer anyquestions or direct you to a Woody Pet Bedding outlet. (hopefully inyour area) [email protected]

888-535-9816 toll free

Dave Jr.

Woody Pet Products Inc
WOW, Dave, Jr.! Welcome here! :D Ifyou'll do a search of Woody Pet on this board you'll see that we giveit VERY high marks. Our own dear member, Buck Jones (screenname), has referred quite a few of us to this product and we simplylove it!

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to stop by.

Hehe... Woody pet has changed the lives of quite a few of us bunny nuts =)

I will not use anything else now! And the buns love it! Even if I have to drive 30-60 min to get it ;)

I just stockpile.

Dave Jr. wrote:
Ifanyone in this fine rabbit forum has any questions regarding Woody PetProfessional Animal Bedding, please email me direct or call the WoodyPet toll free number....

Dave Jr.

Woody Pet Products Inc

How's that for good customer relations! I like that product more everyday.

Buck

I found the Canadian Woody Pet people reallyhelpful when I was trying to find some way to get it in my very remotepart of the UK. I had an almost instant reply to myemailgiving methe nearest stockist to me - a coupleof hundred miles away - but when I rang them they were amazingly aboutto do a big delivery to a stables less than five miles from my houseand said they'd drop some off at my door when they passed. I couldn'tbelieve it as they apparently hardly ever come this way, and to be soclose to where I was, it was just incredible. Anyway on therecommendations of everyone on this board I bought enough for sixmonths and I love it. It works about the same as a lot of the UK woodpellet cat litters, but it smells of wood which I love (the cat littersdon't) and it's about half the price of a big bag of the cat stuff. Therabbits go for it too, which is great. I'm just hoping that in aboutanother four months when the lot I've got runs out that there's asimilar miracle to get me some more :).

You could always contact the stable that theywere delivering it to and ask them if when they order again you couldplace some order for yourself in there as well. At least itwouldnt hurt to ask =)

Ok, I have my opinion now that I have used it:

First of all, this was an extremely busy week for me. So, Imessed up and was a day late cleaning bo's litterbox. Iusually dump it out completely every other day.

His box had a lot of urine in it. However, when I turned itover, the entire mess of wetness fell out. It was about 3/4inch deep there (he pushes his litter up to cover up like a kitty:D) The bottom of the pan only had to be wiped witha papertowel. No vinegar, no dried up urine to cleanoff!!! It was great!

Also, the odor is minimal. Of course when I cleaned the box,there was a bit of urine smell just from the whole dumping... but thatis to be expected.

I think Bo likes it too :)

Other litters I have used need either pushed out of the pan or leave aurine concentration on the bottom of the pee-peecorner!

I am impressed. :)

Dave Jr. wrote:
Ifanyone in this fine rabbit forum has any questions regarding Woody PetProfessional Animal Bedding, please email me direct or call the WoodyPet toll free number. We will be more than happy to answer anyquestions or direct you to a Woody Pet Bedding outlet. (hopefully inyour area) [email protected]

888-535-9816 toll free

Dave Jr.

Woody Pet Products Inc
Greetings Dave Jr.

Thank you sooo much. I can't wait to pick some up and give a go.

And just so everyone knows, Dave Jr. PM'd me with a list of thedistributors in my area :). Outstanding Customer Service!!! You'realready at a "Two-thumbs-up" in my book. I may have to borrow someextra thumbs after trying it ;).

Thanks again!

Jim

Latest posts

Back