Who's Your "Heart Bunny"?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score
Kathy Smith told me once that one bunny understands our Heart, and we understand theirs, more than others.

"Heart Bunny's" read our minds, thoughts, love, and heart. They know just what we need, when we need it.

Whether their living or they're waiting for us with Buck Jones over the Rainbow Bridge, just wondering...Who's Your Heart Bunny?

-Carolyn

As if you need to ask... ;)

Mom's boy.... Corky

corky4.jpg

strange you should say "heart bunny". i love allmy bunnies, but when i describe Rue, i say "she is my heart". She meansthe world to me.

Oh, Jenni. :bigtears:

I honestly can't pick one from mine and I'm not just sayingthat. It's like picking a favorite from yourchildren.

I love my three in different ways, but not one any more than the other.

As for them being in-tune with me, I'd have to say Snuggy outweighs theother two, but I think it's because she's the most intelligent of thethree.

Laura

Out of the 3 buns we have had Abby, Thumper, and MeatHead.

I would say MeatHead is our heartbun cause he just nudges you everytimeyou open his cage door to be let out and to be petted until your armsfall off. He is such a sweetheart.

Tiny. Hands down. Eventhough he gives me a 'tude lately (he is running a "bunny protectionprogram" for bunnies who don't want to live in therabbitry..).

After the recent losses of flemish giants on this board - I went in andtold him, "You're no longer a flemish..you're just a giant lionhead.."and Art said, "He isn't a lionhead...he's your son. You justneed to admit it to yourself."

Peg

It has to be Benji .. from being the nastiest,evil little rabbit ever .. (as some of you are no doubt aware), he wasturned into a lovely little man. He's still nervy,but he loves to be held and doesn't turn round and dig his teeth intoany bit of you when he's had enough any more, in fact, IF he does bitenow, it's a light bite, not the blood seeking ones he used to do.

He's my "heart" rabbit because we've come through so much together -and there seriously was a time when I considered rehoming him becauseof his beahviour.

A pic of him and his lady, Mookie MoonPie ..

67783737d6ad94211ce85503d8436d274b5d1483c5e5b34a4951caac.jpg

He's on the right .. not really happy about having to sit still tho ..

As much as I love Pernod and Perry, I would haveto say my first rabbit, Fudge. We did everything together for 3 years,including walking to a wooded area near us, where she would go and playwhile I waited for her. Everyone that met her loved her, and she hadthe nicest, sweetest nature ever. I still miss her, my baby girl.

fudgelookbackgrass.jpg

Jan

My first bunny Rambo was the baby I grew up with- I got him when I was 9 and he died when I was 16 - he was there formost of my growing pains and I loved him so much

My first Bunny, Tinkerbell, she only got to bewith me for 1 1/2 months but it was the best time. She would always laywith me up on my bed and snuggle with me.

Tinkie.png

I don't want tobring this thread off-topic or anything, but I'm wondering if there'sanyone else who feels that...maybe their "heart bunny" hasn't foundthem yet?

I've only had four rabbits in my lifetime. The first two were when Iwas much younger, and illness took them both at an early age. Rex camealong many years later, and though he and I are close, his heartbelongs to Peanut. You see, he was an only bun for 3 years and he wasso lonely. No matter how much time I spent with him, there wassomething more that he wanted. Even the dog seemed to fill that needbetter than I did! The dog's food dish was next to Rex's cage, and atbreakfast time Rex would wait until the dog began eating, before hewould touch his food :shock:

Finally, Peanut came along. Bonding two rabbits is no walk in the park,but they have completed each other in a way I could never hope to do. Ifeel that in many ways, they came to me, so that I could bring themtogether.

So, like I said, sorry to derail this a bit. I do feel that my heartbunny is still out there. I can't wait to meet him/her someday :hearts:

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

I had a lot ofbunnies when I was young, but only Sebastian as an adult. I don't thinkthere is a more perfect bunny anywhere. He loves our whole family. Hegreets us with love and kisses each time we get near, he enjoys beingheld and snuggled, he is so intelligent and has been a breeze to train.He is just overflowing with personality. When I call him and talk tohim I call him my "little boy". I can't imagine any other bunny everbeing closer to my heart.

Raspberry

Sebastian3-141.jpg

m.e. I feel the same way - my only bunhas been Cookie, and he's his own little man. I know he lovesme and I love him tons, but I think he would love anyone who gave himtreats...

I also think my heart bunny is still out there and will find me.

Latest posts

Back