What's your obsession?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am obsessed with pictures I love taking and having picture all over my house of family and friend.
I even have picture of my friend dogs and stuff well Phoenix is in them.

I love pictures I print hundreds at a time sometimes.

my obsesstion is twilight! I can wach it all night long if i could!

If your a twifan look @ theteilightsaga.com

and you can even look at my post called Eclipse

Weetwoo_89 wrote:
I confess: I am a pack rat. I havestuff crammed into every possible nook and cranny imaginable. Junk issomethng you throw out three weeks before you need it. A fewof my obsessions are as follows:

-Animal almost anything (Any and all types of animals)
-Vampire (books, movies, etc etc. Mom says it is morbid, but I just think it is kool!)
-Art supplies, as well as art
-dream catchers
-Books at all (You leave it laying, It will be gone...to my book shelve)
-Arcitecture and interior design (So much fun!)

I have so many more. I just can't continue ignoring my work right now. It is a shame. Back to work...Blah. RaE
you might want to check out twilight

Are we talking obbsessions or collections? lol.

I collect/obsess:

Ansel Adams portraits. My living room is coverd in his work.

Pin up girls. I have tons of books, photos (Both new and vintage), statues, and even have 2 pin up tattoos.
On that note, I also collect nude photography, mostly vintage although I do own some more modern books.

Wierd books. I have a lot of anit-goverment, old 50's sexist books, sub cultural, and deviant books. It ranges from humor, like "Captain Kirk's Guide to the Ladies" to "Anarchy FreeThink," and "Every Woman's Luck Book."

Rubber ducks. My collection only stands at 42, but I am always keeping an eye out. My bathroom is rubber duck themed and I keep all my duckies on shelves in there.

Shoes? lol..at least I am always told I am obbsessed. I have currently 103 pairs. It used to be 201, but I was really short on money when I moved out on my own and sold most of them. I don't do name brands really, but I like TUK and other "punk" shoes, along with more interesting shoes. And in the 103 pairs, none of them include flip flops btw, all flats, boots, high heels, wedges, and the 1 pair of tennis shoes I own.

But of course my main obbsession is animals. lol.

Latest posts

Back