Wendell the Wandering Wabbit's Travel Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw, what a great trip!! What's the story with Flat Bonnie, were they selling versions of her or did some other bunny group have her there or what? Love the picture of him tucked into bed at the end of the day. What an adventure!

Can't wait until he gets to Las Vegas :D

A few Zoo pics of Wendell:

zoo3_zpsbfcaf00b.jpg

Zoo2_zps20d19be4.jpg

Zoo1_zpse676ab49.jpg

I could swear I took more, but this is all my friend sent me so far. I'll check with her. Shame on me for leaving my camera in the car.

Where is Wendell now?! I read through all of this for the first time last night and its so cool! I can't wait to hear from Wendell again!
Where is his sister?!

I forgot about his sister!? Yeah, where is she? ;)

I think Wendell is with Larry in las Vegas if I remember correctly?

Sadly, Wendell's sister is still a ball of yarn! Version 1.0 had an accident and my insane crazy busy-ness has impeded the progress of version 2.0. She will be here eventually, though! I even considered buying a tiny stuffed bunny but don't know if it would be the same, know what I mean? Specifically Nutmeg, this super cute little bunny: http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/item/id/141467/ctc/SI Nutmeg is even smaller than Wendell and very cute but not anthropomorphized like Wendell.

Oh, Brandy and Kate, you made me laugh so hard! I did not crochet Wendell any balls so I think we should be safe on that front :D

Back