Wendell the Wandering Wabbit's Travel Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carol, I sent BunMommaD another PM this morning- I'm sure Wendell is fine and we will get an update soon :D

Brandy, I'm not sure where he is, I think BunMommaD has him still as she hasn't told me she mailed him yet. To everyone wondering, Brandy's house is Wendell's next stop :)

So, exciting news! Since we have SO many people signed up to host Wendell- almost 30 so far- I have decided that Wendell should have a wee bunny comrade. In a bit I'll head off to the craft store and get supplies to crochet his sister! While Wendell is off gallivanting around and meeting new people in different places, she will be blazing her own trail and meeting other forum members. This way we can have two forum bunnies to watch and people won't need to wait as long to host one of them. Doesn't that sound like fun? :)

It will be a couple of days until Wendell's sister is ready, but I will crochet as quickly as my fingers can go, snap a few pictures of her around Fairbanks, then mail her off to the next person on the list!

It is great that Wendall is getting a sister and it is really awesome of you for making her, but it is a shame it is needed. :tears2:

I really hope Wendall starts his travels again soon! :clover:

Please send Wendall on so everyone can enjoy him! :big kiss:

Brandy, I'm sure Wendell will be on his way again soon :) His sister isn't a replacement, she will be in addition to him!

We have many more Americans signed up than people from outside the US. I don't think either bunny will be specifically for any location. Maybe both will go abroad at some point! Not to fear, everyone who signed up will get a turn :) Having two buns in action will make it go quicker as well!

I picked up the materials for the other bunny. Now to get working :D

Katie, I sent you a PM. To everyone else, I haven't heard from BunMommaD in a while but I have reason to believe that she has some things going on in her life right now. We should all keep her in our thoughts. I'm sure she will mail Wendell when she can!

Good and Bad news. The Bad news is that BunMommaD is having a hard time. Please send prayers and nose bonks her way. :hug:

The Good news is that Wendall will be on his way soon. :)

Latest posts

Back