We Need Prayers for Lily

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jen,that is such really sad news:(,imvery sorry for what happened to your sweet bunny.we are all feeling thesadness with you:(

:pinkpansy:

I'm so sorry shedidn't make it. I'm very glad she was in bed with you though and thatshe knew you were near by.Ibetshewassleeping peacefully and havingbunny dreams full of binkies when she slipped away.

Raspberry

I've not really been on much today, I've beentrying to sleep and deal with everything. I'm really just sosad, I don't even know what to do at this point. I miss mysweet girl. It is too hard to even wrap my thoughtsaroundeverything right now.

I did want to thank everyone for their kind words.

:bigtears:

Jen

Oh Jen, I have just gotten in from work etc (is saturday here today) and seen about Lily.

I am so very sorry, I am sending you strength and keeping you in my thoughts.

There have been too many of us lately who have lost dear bunnies.

Jen, I am truly very sorry.
:rose:

My deepest sympathies and heartfelt grief is with you. :sad:

It gives me great comfort to know that Lily knew such pure love being in your care.

She was truly blessed and knows it. She'll follow you until you're reunited again.

:pray:

I'm so sorry you are going through such pain.

:rose:

-Carolyn

I wanted to thank everyone for their kindwords. This has been really hard on me. Theholidays are tough around here and losing Lily was just an awfulblow. I'm not sure what else to say except a big thank you.

I did get her necropsy results today, it was simply stasis. Ihave to say I was really relieved to find out it wasn't anything morethen that.

Jen

Oh Jen I just feel bad foryou. Withyou loosing 2 very close buns Daisy and Lily. They both are togetherbinking over the beautiful green meadows.

Latest posts

Back