We Need Prayers for Lily

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been thinking and praying for you and Lily. How is she doing today? How are you holding up Sweetie?

Please start eating and pooping for mommy Lily.

Tina

Oh no Jen I am just reading this. Poop for mommie Lily.

I am so sorry that you are going through this. I really hope she getswell soon and maybe it is best to take her in to the vets that way hecan see what else is wrong.

We lost her during thenight.

I've just gotten the energy to post about it. I got up for atreatment at 3:00 and she had passed. She went quietly in hercarrier on the bed with Shawn and I. I'm really just in shockstill about it. She tried to hard, but her body just couldn'tfight it any longer. I'm at a loss for anything else to say.

Jen

Lily47.jpg

:sad:Jen I am sosorry , I know this has just devistated you ,you are in my thoughts and prayers.

:bigtears:Oh Jen, I don't know what tosay Sweetie. Nothing I say will take the pain away. I am so very sorryfor your loss. Jeremy wants you to know he is praying for you as amI.

I'm here if you need anything Sweetie.
:angelandbunny:

Jen,

I'm so sorry. Its hard to lose a rabbit. You're inmy thoughts and prayers. I know words won't help....but I'llstill be praying.

Peg

I'm so sad to hear about Lily, take care of yourself. You'll be in my thoughts Jen.

:tears2:

(((Jen)))

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

Latest posts

Back