Wabbitdads Wabbit Herd

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, your daughter is really beautiful, you must be so proud of her!!!

And I like the bunny thumpfest idea, it sounds cool (except for the 4 a.m. part!) but it sounds like your buns were sending SMSs and IMGs to each other, LOL
Aren't they much better than us? We need to get computers and internet to communicate, they simply thump and get it better and faster than us. I guess the creators of IM got their inspiration from bunnies. :D

haha thumpfest - to cute. :)

Your daughter is very pretty - I like her dress! Hope she had a great prom.

Tiny is sooo tiny and cute <3 Titan looks huge! They are adorable.

Thank you, she is my little princess. She had a great time at the prom. They held it at a newly renovated theater. The theater was built in the early 20's, they completely remodeled it and added onto the building to hold large functions. She said it is really beautiful inside.

My sons girl friend brought over her puppy last night. His name is Mozilla and he is a Papillon. I'll have to post some pictures later.

We introduced him to the rabbits, I got Nibbles out for him to meet. Nibbles is my black Holland Lop and is about the same size as the puppy. Mozilla wanted to play with Nibbles. Nibbles checked him out and evidently wasn't impressed.

Blueberry, Daisy and Jenny did not like the pupbeing in the bunny room. Now my herd can do some really loud thumpin, but those three! They were unbelievablely loud! Scared the poor pupper a few times.

Had some stormy weather come through today. I've been through tornados and hurricanes, so I don't get too worried. However, when the weather radio went off and announced a tornado warning I took a look outside. Then I heard the tornado warning sirens and took another look outside. A few minutes later the siren came on again and stayed on, it was time to go in the basement. I called my wife at her parents, they can't hear the sirens and didn't even know about the warning.

Tornado's went south of us, we just had some wind damage to the trees in the back yard.

Oh wow! Glad it passed you, hope it didnt cause to much damage and no one got hurt.

Looking forward to seeing a picture of the pup, I dont know what kind it is so im curious! :)

Didn't have a chance today to upload any pictures. Late this afternoon just as I was going to care for the bunny's my wife got a call from my daughter.

She was hit by a car on her bike. She left the house and didn't even tell us, teenagers! Thank God she suffered no major injuries, the doctor at the ER didn't see any broken bones in her foot. Some scrapes on her elbow and a sore left shoulder. They put an air cast on her ankle to support it and she is staying home from school tomorrow. When the radiologist looks at the x-ray later this week they will call us if there is a need to come in. She put a dent in the hood of the guys suv. Thankfully, he did not hit and run, but stayed to make sure she was ok and even called the police.

One minute Karen and I are watching tv doing laundry and the next we arespending several hours at the ER, mostly waiting. The police officer that took the report, even stopped in to see how she was doing.

My bunny Nibbles hasn't felt like herself for a couple of days. I knew she wasn't herself when she didn't want her banana chip. I have her some gas med and when I went in to give them their treats, shecame to the front of her cage and took one tonight.

I also learned that you don't let a bun who just got some pain meds lick your nose. I now have a funny smell in my nose that won't go away. Oh well the life of a bunny slave.

Oh my gosh! I'm so glad to hear shes not in worse condition. I hate hearing anyone getting hit by a car hurt or not. It always takes me back to a little girl who lived on our road got hit by a small bus and the wheele drug her like 4ft. I believe she made it, I didnt hear other wise. :(

Hope your bun feels better soon too.

Did the driver not see your daughter? Hope he wasn't distracted with a cell phone or something, then I'm sure it could have been much worse.

Glad to hear that your daughter and Nibbles are doing okay. :biggrin2:

Thank You, my daughter will be sore for a while. We haven't heard anything from the hospital, so her foot or anklemust not be broken.

Nibbles seems to be doing better. I got the bunny back when I didn't immediately pick her up when I entered the bunny room.

Today Wabbitmom and I celebrated our 27th wedding anniversary! We are going to go out this weekend. I can't believe I am lucky enough to find a woman to put up with my wackyness for this long.

myheart wrote:
:party:Happy Anniversary!! :party:

I guess your bonding-dates in neutral territories went well some 27 years ago.... ;) :biggrin2:
Love this!!! :pHope you had a great anniversary! I always read your blog but rarely respond in it but I just couldnt help laughing at how cute this comment was.

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Thank You, my daughter will be sore for a while. We haven't heard anything from the hospital, so her foot or anklemust not be broken.

Nibbles seems to be doing better. I got the bunny back when I didn't immediately pick her up when I entered the bunny room.

Today Wabbitmom and I celebrated our 27th wedding anniversary! We are going to go out this weekend. I can't believe I am lucky enough to find a woman to put up with my wackyness for this long.

Neither can I.....oh wait....you & Art are so much alike in some ways - I can believe it.

Seriously - you two are just adorable together....I can see why God put you two together.

I hope you had a great anniversary!

myheart wrote:
:party:Happy Anniversary!! :party:

I guess your bonding-dates in neutral territories went well some 27 years ago.... ;) :biggrin2:

Yes it was.:biggrin2:

:roflmao: I love your comment, it is giving me lots of chuckles!

Thank you everyone!

Well, we spent our anniversary eating Dairy Queen blizzards and me cleaning the kitchen, I know how can we live life on the edge like that? It is demanding.

I am going to take her out for dinner on Saturday, get some seafood, Long John Silvers sounds good. I may get overuled on that, possibly, I don't know.;)

What a busy week! I hope your daughter is ok, it's good to hear that it seems like nothing bad happened. I hope Nibbles is doing good too, and got better from that indisposition..!

Latest posts

Back