Wabbitdads Wabbit Herd

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wabbitdad12 wrote:
TinysMom wrote:
PINK? Dave really....PINK????

Even Nyx is rolling on the floor laughing...

Hey I am very secure in my masculinity.;)

My son Josh's girl friend Cally remembered a friend of hers who just upgraded her phone. She contacted her friend and she still had the phone and is going to give it to me. I told Josh he has to take her out for dinner for her doing this for me. So after Thursday night no more pink phone!

So tell Nyx she can stop laughing now.:)
She says she'll stop laughing on Friday...

Woah, Mr. Houdini and Honey Bunny and beautiful!! I'm sure they'll grow up looking stoic and amazing :) Are larger rabbits more mischievous or harder to reign in, because of their size? My Hazel, being 6 now, has gotten rather lazy so I've forgotten what it's like to deal with a young bunny ;)

One of my friends inherited both a pink cel phone & a pink ipod from his sister when she upgraded. He said the color didn't bother him at all. But also I think no-one would dare tease him about it because he is this very-imposing looking, 6'1" punk, ha ha! ;p

Thank you, both have their momma' and daddy's personalities. Very sweet, although as youngsters full of energy.

I went to give Sweetie, Mr. Houdini and Honey Bun some oats tonight. I had scooped some oats into Sweetie's dish, but I had the oats container on the floor. Sweetiedove head first into the container and started munching away. I had to physically move her back into her cage. Once she discovered the oats in her dish she started happily munching away.

So Peg, now you know where Nyx gets it from.

I think I was tagged teamed by Titan and Houdini. When I was cleaning Titan's cage tonight, he binkied and sprayed me across the front of my shorts tonight. Later I was cleaning Houdini's cage and while he was out he binkied and sprayed me across my back.

Earlier Titan had stuck his head into Houdini's cage, I think they were coordinating their efforts.

I just found out my other son is engaged too! Not only is she getting me a phone, but she will be my future daughter in law. I am so happy, she is really a wonderful girl and I couldn't be more happy for them both.

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
I think I was tagged teamed by Titan and Houdini. When I was cleaning Titan's cage tonight, he binkied and sprayed me across the front of my shorts tonight. Later I was cleaning Houdini's cage and while he was out he binkied and sprayed me across my back.
... :expressionless
:laugh:

I just found out my other son is engaged too! Not only is she getting me a phone, but she will be my future daughter in law. I am so happy, she is really a wonderful girl and I couldn't be more happy for them both.
:yahoo: Awesome! Congrats! :biggrin2:

Congrats on the news about your other son. AWESOME!

I caught Nyx trying to make a call today - I think she wanted to see if you were answering your pink (light red?) cell...

I told her that wasn't nice and took my cell away from her...

As she flicked me off while hopping away I heard her say something under her breath about "coordinating with Houdini and Titan...".

Hmm.....perhaps I helped thwart their evil plans.

By the way - speaking of evil plans - how is Miss Daisy? Brady Hawkes is really making me appreciate what e-lop slaves go through...

TinysMom wrote:
I caught Nyx trying to make a call today - I think she wanted to see if you were answering your pink (light red?) cell...

I told her that wasn't nice and took my cell away from her...

So Miss Nyx doesn't have her princess cell phone anymore? Maybe she's like most teenagers...and wore it out!!

I went to a rabbit show today and left with the same number of bunny's I came with. A rare occurrence for me.;)

Results from the show today:

Daisy Mae - Best of Breed and Best of Variety

Titan - Best Opposite Sex of Variety

Houdini - came in 2nd

Honey Bun - came in 5th.

Mr. Houdini is going to a new forever home tonight. A woman who is Rabbit club and was at the show today, bought him for her husband who has wanted a Flemish. So there will be a cage empty tonight in the bunny room.

Latest posts

Back