Wabbitdads Wabbit Herd

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wabbitdad12 wrote:
I kept a closer watch on miss Daisy this morning, but she still managed to leap the gate. Her aim is off, though, right into the trash can again and I didn't even have it in the way!
I'm sure that I heard Daisy say, "Erm..., ah...., I did that...on purpose? Yesss. Um, on purpose. I meant to do that. Really! I was...um, AIMING...for the trash can."

Yeah that sounds fishy to me...in fact, sheriff didn't sleep on the bed this morning either...CONSPERICY WITH ELOPS?

Friday night I was exhausted, worked an extra hour and a half each night. May not sound like much, but when a good portion of your job is physical, at the end of the day you are worn out.

I really didn't want to clean cages, but knew I had to. So I went in the bunny room, got things ready and Daisy was banging on her cage door to be let out. I let Daisy out and let her explore, watched her do some binkies and give her some pets. Somewhere during this process I fell asleep, Daisy came by to check on me and would nudge my hand for some pets. I would pet her and think I need to get up and clean cages, that would be as far as it would get and I would be out.

After a while Daisy wasn't pleased with my pets as she started to gently nip my hand until it was in the right spot she wanted petted or scratched. Oh this didn't go on for too long only a 2-3 hours. Daisy was definitely enjoying this as one time I was petting her she stretched out.

Finally, I got up and cleaned cages, fed and refilled water bottles.

This afternoon, I wanted to get the cages cleaned before the USA and Canada hockey game. I thought ok the usual hour or so to clean cages and put everything away. Carmels cage was a disaster, soI had to take out everything and vacuum his carpet, change litter. Got over to Pudge's cage and hers was the only one I had expected to give a thorough cleaning. Miss Pudge had turned over her litter box and pulled all the hay out of the hay basket and spread it all over her cage. So same thing got everything out, finally hers is cleaned. I go to clean Velvets and noticed hers needs a to have a in-depth cleaning. So now Pudge, Carmel and Velvets cage are extra clean.

While typing this and talking to my wife, I just realized that I spent so much time on Carmels cage I forget to change the litter in Titans.

:foreheadsmack:

Yea I know, but I was hoping for a win since the Canadian ref in speed skating Disqualifed Apollo Ono for placing his hand on the guy in front of him and that guy fell but not on the Canadian who had his hand on the Korean and that guy fell.

But it was a good hockey game.:)

Mr. Titan is becoming quite the lover bun lately. He would come up to me get a few pets and hop off. Now he comes up next to me, by my side and bunny loafs and waits to be petted.

I may try and bond him and Sweetie this summer.

This morning after taking care of the buns, I was petting some of the buns, I got to petting Daisy. When I had stopped she hopped circles around me, it was an awwww moment. She can be fiesty, but she can also be very sweet.

I thought I would take a quick brake from laundry and post an update. I am also trying to get caught up on posting in RO because my DSL connection for the past week or so has been going up and down in speed, cutting in and out.

After a romantic date of dinner at Steack n Shake, shopping at Wal-Mart AND grocery shopping at Krogers we came home to our DSL connection was out. Around 10pm Wabbitmom (Karen) had to type some reports for her mystery shopping trips, so we drove out to my office so she could get them done. I fell asleep on the couch and woke up at 2am. It was still out, when I got up this morning it was still out, around 9 or 10am it finally stayed up. So another call to Verizon on Monday.

I think Wabbitmom is going to have some real competition. This morining when I was taking care of the buns, Daisy, was hopping circles around me.

Miss Daisy once again foiled my attempt at keeping her out of a location I didn't want her to be able to go. I had blocked off the area behind some cages and when I returned from filling water bottles, guess who I found behind the cages, Miss Daisy. The more I tried to coax her out the more determined she was to go further.

Finally she came out and put her head down to let me know it was time for me to pet her. Lots of pets later, after my hand and arm were tired, she made a low grunting noise and circled me.

WOW what will Karen do with this stiff competition??? I wonder if you could have a contest...ummm who can run better circles around u...That would also b a great mating dance lol

She's worried!

Almost 2 weeks now and my DSL connection is still terrible. Goes out daily from 7pm to 7 or 8am. I've talked to Verizon several times "We are sorry your having trouble, we have elevated this to our network trouble shooters, they are doing their best to resolve this issue." I have only talked to one local Verizon tech that actually cares, but he can only do so much. I am going to insist they give me some credit for having my dsl available only 1/2 the time.

:XGrrrr

This saturday is a rabbit show we are going to go to. Miss Daisy will get to strut her stuff, along with Mr. Titan, Mr. Carmel, Mr. Tiny and maybe Miss Pudge. Hopefully we will find a good black flemish doe for sale. Not very likely, butI can dream.

I was in trouble with Nibbles Sunday night. I cleaned cages and was talking to her and she gave me the back and several loud "thumps". When I went to pick her up to hold her she went to the very back of her cage. Eventually, I held her and I think I was forgiven, the extra banana chips might have helped too.

Well after almost two weeks of investigating, replacing lines, equipment, my dsl is still connected. It has been up longer then it has at night for the past two weeks. It went out for a moment at the usual time around 7pm but came right back up.

I will call it fixed if it stays up for the rest of the week.

Enough of that, thisSaturday is a rabbit show in Columbia City, Indiana. My daughter has plans, my son does not do mornings on Saturday. So it will be Karen and I and the bunny's. The last time it was just Karen and I at a rabbit show we had a good time.

Daisy finally decided to forgive you for the trash can incident....so she fixed the wire she'd chewed...

You know that's gotta be it...right? (It must be - cause Nyx told me that).

TinysMom wrote:
Daisy finally decided to forgive you for the trash can incident....so she fixed the wire she'd chewed...

You know that's gotta be it...right? (It must be - cause Nyx told me that).
:biggrin2: Our little (BIG??) cohorts in crime!

Latest posts

Back