Wabbitdads Wabbit Herd

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love watching the rabbits snuggle together "afterwards".

Its always so sweet...

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
I am inclined to try one more time with Sweetie.

Well as promised I now have the pictures uploaded of what Daisy did this morning to out do herself.

See gate on left, see trash can on right, she jumped over the gate and straight into the trash can. I heard the comotion and stepped out into the hallway to intercept her but didn't see anything. I then heard scratching come from trash can and looked in. This time I went and got the camera to get some pictures of her.

Daisyinabucket2-19-10A.jpg

Daisyinabucket2-19-10F.jpg

Daisyinabucket2-19-10D.jpg

Ha ha! I love seeing Daisy get into mischief-- she seems very adventurous! ^_^

Bunny's do communicate with each other, they are secretly plotting to take over the world. The cuteness is part of the plan.

Um, Dave...don't let them know that you know this. Once the rabbit's secret code is out, they have no choice but to silence the squealer, you know. I'd be vewy, vewy careful if I were you....:shock:

Glad you had your camera when Daisy took the plunge...it's hilarious when they get into mischief and then get themselves into trouble for it!

*Never2manybunnies, do you have a blog for Pongo and your other bunnies? I'd love to see him (okay, I'll stop being lazy and go check.)

Dave - I would be very very careful when you get up some morning...that you don't stumble into a trash can very carefully placed outside your bedroom door....

TinysMom wrote:
Dave - I would be very very careful when you get up some morning...that you don't stumble into a trash can very carefully placed outside your bedroom door....
:laugh:

(And then Miss You-Know-Who would be doing a bunny victory dance: :bunnydance:)

wabbitmom12 wrote:
TinysMom wrote:
:laugh:

(And then Miss You-Know-Who would be doing a bunny victory dance: :bunnydance: )

And instead of still photos, Wabbitmom will be taking videos!!:roflmao:

Bunny's do communicate with each other, they are secretly plotting to take over the world. The cuteness is part of the plan.;)
Oh great! I can just imagine what my life will be like then. They will probably demand that I provide 8 hours of bunny nose rubs per day, plant a large garden with lots of fresh herbs, and replace all my furniture with tunnels andcardboard boxes. I better go get some craisins and beg forgiveness for the mornings they have received breakfast a little later then they would like!

*Bassetluv - I don't have a blog for the buns yet. I will have to consult with them and see if I will be granted their blessings to post their portraits and discuss their antics. :D

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
I am inclined to try one more time with Sweetie.

Well as promised I now have the pictures uploaded of what Daisy did this morning to out do herself.

See gate on left, see trash can on right, she jumped over the gate and straight into the trash can. I heard the comotion and stepped out into the hallway to intercept her but didn't see anything. I then heard scratching come from trash can and looked in. This time I went and got the camera to get some pictures of her.

Daisyinabucket2-19-10A.jpg

Daisyinabucket2-19-10F.jpg

Daisyinabucket2-19-10D.jpg

LOL! This was just what I needed. Too funny! I will have to keep up with you and your crew :)

Last night when I was cleaning cages, I had most of the doe's out, some were exploring some played and some just picked a corner and sat. I had left Sweeties cage open in case she wanted to come out.

I got to Carmel's cage and let him out and I let Titan out of his cage. The two of them explored around chase each other. Carmel started being a pest so I put him back into his cage. Suddenly, Sweetie shot out of her cage with Titan in hot pursuit! I had forgotten to close her cage door, as quickly as she bolted out, she was back in. Titan continued with his exploration then instead of laying down in front of Sweeties cage he lays down in front of Daisy's cage, he's a player!

Daisy is going to be the death of me yet! Normal morning routine, get water bottles, feed buns, open curtains and get ready for work.

I am in the bathroom filling water bottles when I hear a slight commotion at the bunny gate. I peak down the hall to see what Daisy is up to. I then see this bunny head with long ears looking up over the trash can as if to say "good no one saw me do it again" look. I go to get the camera and she has gotten herself out and taken off past me down the hallway. I give chase and put her back in the room, I am now replacing water bottles and suddenly she is up over the gate and down the hallway. I pursue, capture a very reluctant rabbit and put her back into the bunny room. I am tell her at this point Daisy I don't have time for this now.

I go to fill food dishes, keeping a very watchful eye on her now. I look over and she is sitting up on her hind legs in front of the gate. She is looking at me as if to time her jump when I will be farthest from the gate. I tell Daisy oh no young lady, back into your cage you go. I get the bunny back for that.

What a rabbit, can't help but love her.

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Daisy is going to be the death of me yet! Normal morning routine, get water bottles, feed buns, open curtains and get ready for work.

I am in the bathroom filling water bottles when I hear a slight commotion at the bunny gate. I peak down the hall to see what Daisy is up to. I then see this bunny head with long ears looking up over the trash can as if to say "good no one saw me do it again" look. I go to get the camera and she has gotten herself out and taken off past me down the hallway. I give chase and put her back in the room, I am now replacing water bottles and suddenly she is up over the gate and down the hallway. I pursue, capture a very reluctant rabbit and put her back into the bunny room. I am tell her at this point Daisy I don't have time for this now.

I go to fill food dishes, keeping a very watchful eye on her now. I look over and she is sitting up on her hind legs in front of the gate. She is looking at me as if to time her jump when I will be farthest from the gate. I tell Daisy oh no young lady, back into your cage you go. I get the bunny back for that.

What a rabbit, can't help but love her.
I think I'm in love with her too! lol, I think it's so awesome that she has that kind of personality, alothough I'm sure you're not impressed most days hahahahaha

Here are some pictures of Velvet and I yesterday and a picture of Daisy caught shortly after her first escape this morning.

This picture was after a very long day.

DaveandVelvet2-23-10.jpg

If you look close you can see some big bunny teeth.
Velvetshowingbigbunnyteeth2-23-10C.jpg

Daisycaughtintheactofescapemorningo.jpg

I kept a closer watch on miss Daisy this morning, but she still managed to leap the gate. Her aim is off, though, right into the trash can again and I didn't even have it in the way!

Latest posts

Back