Wabbitdads Wabbit Herd

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for kind comments.

Well its round 2, 3, 4...of trying to outsmart an e-lop. I am a mature, distinguished (thats what I call all my grey hair), have solved safety and environmental issues and I am being outsmarted by a rabbit.

So here is the latest in keeping Daisy from getting behind Sweeties and her cage. It wasn't up for 1 minute and she was pulling/pushing on it trying to take it down.

NewAntiDaisyBarrier3-31-10.jpg

Well the anti Daisy fence lasted 10 hours and that was because she was in her cage for the night. She hopped over it this morning and I had to cut it down so she could get out. There was maybe 3 inches between the nic cube and the wall but it was enough for her get behind it.

I tried a couple of positions with the NIC cube panel, now its time to go higher.

Daisy wins yet again.

Gave Miss Sweeties some lovins last night. She enjoyed that, especially since Wabbitmom and I were petting her and telling her how beautiful and sweet she is.

Gotta go, time to go to work.

Well I am going to try this again. I had a nice post written andsubmitted it and then lost my internet connection. So I find myself up late once again, Friday night I told myself I am not going to stay up late, I am not going to stay up late, I went to bed at 2am way over tired. I blame some of it on my wife and daughter. They went out to a movie and didn't get back until 1130pm and I can't relax until they are home. I mean they are the two most important women in my life. Just don't tell Daisy!

The buns were understanding that breakfast was late Saturday morning. Well I think they were, I thought I heard the tapping of little furry feet when I walked down the hallway to the bunny room. It was only 10am, during the week they get fed at 630am, so I was only 4 hours late. I mean its the weekend.

I went in and Oreo and Dutchess were at their food dishes with paws on the edges. I was getting the evil eye from these two, so I took care of them first. Then Miss Daisygrabbed her cage door and started shaking it hard. Sooo...I took the hint and let her out. I got ignored for a couple of minutes then she came over and after lots of nose rubs, pets she was no longer mad at me for taking care of Oreo and Dutchess first.

Saturday night after taking care of filling bottles, I went and refilled the tub I keep in the bunny room for hay. When I sat it down on the floor Rudy came out of his cage and started munching. I was hoping to get a picture of him with his paws on the edge of the tub and his head burried in the hay, but of course, when I came back with the camera he had gotten down.

So here are a couple of pictures of Rudy I took Saturday night.

7173_032209_420000000.jpg

7173_032209_420000001.jpg

Dave, you are definitely going to be punished for excluding Daisy on your list of most important women.Punishment will be doled outin the form of future deeds which you are not privy to. :biggrin2:

kirbyultra wrote:
Dave, you are definitely going to be punished for excluding Daisy on your list of most important women.Punishment will be doled outin the form of future deeds which you are not privy to. :biggrin2:

Apparently Daisy started that punishment already!:biggrin2:

Buns do not have weekends!!! At least not in this household.

When i'm late with the bunnies tea...they usually give me this look as if to say...geez mum..it's about time....Wally just runs around shaking his head lol.

Rudy is just too adorable...he's such a cute guy

Ok Rudy is on my bun napping list.

On other news your such a bad slave being late with breakfast:biggrin2:. They said we all need to talk to you about this.

No more sleeping in.;)

Kat:bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back