Wabbitdads Wabbit Herd 2008

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I would post a couple of pictures of the T-Shirt my wife bought for me for my birthday. This is really cool!

Front

T-ShirtFront.jpg

Back

T-ShirtBack.jpg

That Tshirt is fantastic Dave what a nice wife you have :D

How is Mr Smores doing?? hope he is ok.

Oh and of course the nethies are the smallest but have the biggest attitude :p:pThey are never going to let a giant take over lol

polly wrote:
That Tshirt is fantastic Dave what a nice wife you have :D

How is Mr Smores doing?? hope he is ok.

Oh and of course the nethies are the smallest but have the biggest attitude :p:pThey are never going to let a giant take over lol
Yeah, she is pretty nice, anyone who has put up with me for almost 25 years would have to be.

Mr. Smores is doing better, but he seems to have a little bit of head tilt to the right side. Sort of looks like he is saying "yeah whats your point"

I think his days of being a show bunny are over, now instead of being a spoiled show bunny & pet he can be a full time spoiled pet bunny.

juliew19673 wrote:
How is Mr. Smores doing today? I didn't notice a separate post in the infirmary.. Hope he's feeling better getting straighter!
I never thought of posting there. He's been on anti-biotics for a while now and he is still tilting his head to the right. Mr. Smores is eating and drinking o.k. I think its going to be another visit to the vet.

wabbitmom12 wrote:
juliew19673 wrote:
How is Mr. Smores doing today? I didn't notice a separate post in the infirmary.. Hope he's feeling better getting straighter!
I never thought of posting there. He's been on anti-biotics for a while now and he is still tilting his head to the right. Mr. Smores is eating and drinking o.k. I think its going to be another visit to the vet.

The problem of both of us having similiar forum names I didn't realize my wife was logged in!:laugh:

Anyway, tonight Mr. Thumper and Ms. Velvet are going to have a big date. Since Ms. Velvet and Mr. Barney didn't work out to bring forth a bunch of tiny furry feet scampering about. Hopefully Thumper and Velvet will take and in 30 or so days BABIES!

Going to set the mood tonight with a little candle light, romaine lettuce and a little Barry White! music;)

a7.gif
Wonderful pictures, and enjoyed meeting your family.

Moo-Moo is so pretty. I have one question. Having been bit seriousy by one of my Dwarf Bucks years ago, and knowing the pain and damage
doh2020.gif
that their "tiny" front teeth can inflict......

Have you ever been biten by one of your "Giants"? I can't imagine.
s4.gif
We have dogs the same size and smaller than that bun. AWESOME!

Leader of the Pack wrote:
a7.gif
Wonderful pictures, and enjoyed meeting your family.

Moo-Moo is so pretty. I have one question. Having been bit seriousy by one of my Dwarf Bucks years ago, and knowing the pain and damage
doh2020.gif
that their "tiny" front teeth can inflict......

Have you ever been biten by one of your "Giants"? I can't imagine.
s4.gif
We have dogs the same size and smaller than that bun. AWESOME!
Oh my yes! I have also been nipped and found some very pretty bruises later. It was usually in response to "NO I DON'T WANT THE YUKY MEDICINE!" and they were trying to get away.

Oh wow.. so here's your 5 indoor flemmies AND other bunnies too
They're so gorgeous!

The bunny shredder is a great idea - we keep tearing up our bank statements by hand, gonna give the next ones to our bun. :p

We've been nipped a few times by our flemish - yeah, a bruise in the shape of a bunny bite mark:X

oops... also meant to ask;
Do you feed the same diet to your flemmies as compared to your smaller bunnies?

All the sites I've been to recommend a higher protein pellet (15-18%).

tkwei wrote:
oops... also meant to ask;
Do you feed the same diet to your flemmies as compared to your smaller bunnies?

All the sites I've been to recommend a higher protein pellet (15-18%).
I feed all my rabbits Purina Rabbit Chow Show formula which has a minimum of 16% protein.

polly wrote:
So are your buns big Barry white fans ??:pHoep it works this time Dave and youget the pitter patter of not so tiny flemmie paws:p
A couple of them, most like Trace Adkins, Brad Paisley or Josh Turner fans, mostly Brad Paisley because thats what I lisent to when I am hanging out with them. (Country & Western).

Mr. Barney
Barney3-09-08.jpg
and Miss Lilly
Lilyscloseup12-9-07.jpg
might havehad a chance encounter this morning. Now that I think more about it, there was another time I think that I had left the bunny room and both cage doors may have been open...hmm.:?

Miss Lilly is my morning companion when I feed and check water bottles of the herd. She is such a good girl that when I am done she hops right back into her cage. I totally forgot about closing it. I had gotten Mr. Barney out of his cage to give him his medicine and left him out. I can't remember if I left the room briefly or just turned around when I heard Ms. Lilly come out of her cage and was nose to nose with the handsome and smooth Mr. Barney.

Like a good referee in a boxing match I quickly separated them and sent them to their respective corners. Sooooo...in 30 days or so I could have some baby Flemish if something happened.

I call dibs on a doe baby! :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back