very cold babies!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YAAAAAAAABABY!!!!! see itold ya it would besoon, lol nowthe funbegins now they can see wheretheir running too ., getyour running shoes readylol your going to need them lol.

awwwwwwww whos opened their eyes?? So cute! Cantwait for pics and yes it does look like an adorable little face! Btw,just thought i would let you know that i have just got back from thevets and Sebastian is a boy and Nibbles and Nipper are girlies! Yay -that means we will prob keep Nipper

Leanne:)

Awsome Leanne ,is she the one that looks somuch like the Mommy ?they all are adorable.

Nipper is the one that is kind of in between, shehas a very small mane. My friend wants to get nibbles but i'm not sureabout sebastian yet! But we'll find him a great home!

RusselandRoxy wrote:
awwwwwwww whos opened their eyes??

It is one of our gray ones...he doesnt have a name because I cant tell them apart :p

Here are some pics of him :D

P1011926.jpg

(the color doesnt show that well in this picture :?)

~Amy

awww, mine kinda did that, one second they wereall crusty and i could see a tint of red and the next was the wholething! I'm so glad to hear he/she has opened them, let us know when therest do!

more and more baby pictures!!! All butone of the babie has opened their eyes....and can your guess who hasntopened their eyes....little baby Brogan :(

Well here are some pics I just took :)

4E.jpg

4D.jpg

4C.jpg

4B.jpg

~Amy

Oh, they are so cute!! Are you going to helpBrogan or wait a couple of days? I can't wait to see more pictures...Let us know how they are doing. Are they jumping around yet or do theyjust walk/ crawl?

Amy, what an amazing story!:shock:

Your bunnies are absolutely gorgeous!! You are truely a great mother! I bet they love you heaps.

Keep up the good work :D

major AWWW!

(p.s. i would open theye eyes now. if an infection is keepingthem shut you want to know ASAP! i know it is hard tho, sinceyou have to be gentle but theyre so squirmy!)

OK I just opened Brogan's eyes :D And noinfection! Well from what I know there is no infection....what are somesigns on infection, just to be on the safe side :)

I of course will be posting pictures later, but Photobucket is down right now :?

~Amy

With my baby i hadto open the eyes for , therewas a bit of crusty gunk collected justunder the lid, but not in theeye itself , if theeye is overly weepy is a good indicator ,or if He starts looking like he is crying, his eyes shouldlook bright and shiny , If itlooks like he is squinting hoseyes back vlosed wipe them outagain and keep and eye on it ,but he should be fine now thatthe eye is opened.

Ok I dont think he has an infection,because his eyes look like his brother and sisters did when they openedthem, I just think he is a late bloomer :)

It makes all the difference when their eyes are open :D

~Amy

No pictures of Brogan? I love that little blueone, he is so cute. So you already have homes for all of them, right? Iknow plenty of people, including people on this forum, that would loveto have them!!

Pictures of Borgan are coming soon :D I have just been really busy today :) Hopefully I will be taking some tonight :D

Yup they all have homes, well actually we are keeping two :D
And the other three had homes before they were even born :)

~Amy

I took some Brogan pictures but theyturned our mostly yellow :? I will probably take some in the morningbecause then I'll have better light.

Here is the one that turned out sorta ok.

bro1.jpg

My poor baby has been walking around so much that his foot has turnedpink :( We are going out tomorrow to buy him a sock, hopefully he willkeep it on.

~Amy

Back