very cold babies!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amy : yaknow Hon ,Brogan isnt going to have allthat much trouble adapting towalking without the rest of his foot,I watched that video4 times and the mosttroubleI saw him having waswith the slippery table top ,Ibet if put on a ruggedfloor the little bugger wouldbe hard to keep up with ,

He has alreadymanaged to adapt very well , cudo's toyou for an excellent job bringing himforward , You definately deserve tobe commended !!!

Aww thanks :D

Ya we don’t have much rug in our house, just one room, it is mostlyhardwood floors, because my sister is allergic to something inrugs....haha I dont know :p Hopefully the baby doesn’t mind stayingjust in the Den where there is a rug.

~Amy

I so wish our house was wood, or tile, oranything other than carpet... It is very hard to clean and I amallergic to everything, pollen, fibers in carpet, animals, EVERYTHING!!

ahh, that is such a cute little video - he's areal sweetie. My babies couldnt work much better than that at his ageand they had all their feet! It looks to me like he just finds thesurface slippery too. Whats he like on the rug?

Leanne :)

Gosh, I hate my computer... We dont have dial-upbut everytime I click the button and it says QUICKTIME!! But that isall it says and I really wanted to see the movies... I haven't seen anyof them.

ahhh he can walk a bit better on there. Can hissiblings walk a lot better then? I'm so glad he's doing so well,especially with his poorly foot!:)

I wish i could put videos on here but i dont know how ;)

Leanne:)

WONDERFLLL!!!!!!!yea Brogan wtglittle guy ! see Amy i told yaonce you got him on sure footinghe would be hard to keep upwith lol , i dont think he iseven going to missthat little foot , hesure can scoot right along ,lol it Pleased me so much tosee him boot out acrossed thatcouch i burst out laughing andcrying all at the same time .less than 2 weeks ago it was unsure ifthe little guy would even live now lookat him , he is so oneof the big kids . Keep up thegood work and please keepus posted !!!

* Gosh, I hate my computer... We dont havedial-up but everytime I click the button and it says QUICKTIME!! Butthat is all it says and I really wanted to see the movies... I haven'tseen any of them.*

Bunny lover when you goto save the program save it to desktop then when it prompts youto find the best media for itclick on the boox that says *from list * then scroll downto windows media and run it thru that, it will work finethats how i view all videos , otherwiseeverytime you would want to viewa movie or video youwould have 100 players on your computertaking up valuable memory and ram .

WE HAVE VERY GOOD NEWS!!! BROGAN HASGAINED 22 GRAMS IN THE PAST THREE DAYS!!! HE HAS GONE FROM THE LITTLESTBUNNY WEIGHING 56 GRAMS TO THE SECOND SMALLEST AT 78 GRAMS (Thesmallest baby weighing 76 grams)!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

~Amy

Very glad to hearhe is gaining up , good job ,Have you hada chance to ask Pamabout weaning yet??

gypsy wrote:
Very glad to hear he is gaining up , good job , Have you hada chance to ask Pam about weaning yet??

Yup, I just PMed her! :D

~Amy

____

The babies still have not opened their eyes, so I am a little worriedabout that, but they are all gaining weight BEAUTIFULLY! I'll be sureto update some more when I am finished with school :)

Patiences dear ipromise they will open, lolstill 2 more days to go , butif your anxious wipetheir eyes with warm salty water and a lint freecoth it will help a bit, but dont overwet them , poor little moosh ihad whose eyes couldnt open, by the timeI gotdone with him/ hershe looked like someone who hadbeen crying for days lol thenit was forever before i could get themdried enough to comfortably leave heralone lol poor babiesthe things they put up with with usas owners.

I think I am gonna wait until they are 14days atleast...ha I just get nervous about these kinda things :) worryworry worry, thats me! They look almost open so I figure it would bebetter to let them do it naturally, but obviously I would help them ifthey don't open them by the 15th or 16th day. :D

~Amy

P.S. I will be posting new pics later tonight...and maybe a movie of them scootin around :p

I have foundthat Worry andRabbits are basically inthe same lines in a dictionarylol If we didnt worry aboutthem so we wouldnt bevery attentive Bunny Mommys lol .

Latest posts

Back