very cold babies!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is just something I made while playing around with my photo editor :D

Babies.jpg

~Amy

Thanks every one :D

No they havent opened their eyes yet :? they look SOOOO closethough....I am waiting until the 15th day and then I will help them :)

~Amy

P.S. I Just took new pics so I am editing them and then I will post them :D

Amy is that Brogan popping around like that ???

that is so adorable , boy they sure aregrowing fast, have their littleeyes opened yet ? keepus posted, And Yeshis face has 2 facesitsnt it awsome !!!! i would have a hardtime deciding wich tokiss lol ....

gypsy wrote:
Amy is that Brogan popping around like that ???

I wish it was Brogan going around like that...but when he tries to do something like that he falls over :(

No eyes yet....hopefully tomorrow :) They are almost there, like I canalmost see their eyes, but they are just not wanting to open theirlittle eyes :D

~Amy

awww theywill tomorrow or thenext day , poor Brogan he willget there tho withthe way he runsaround he will figure itout lol hes such a trooper .

Amy, I just saw the movie with Brogan movingaround on the couch -- he looks like such a trooper and seems to bemoving just fine for now. You have really made a differencein his life.

GOOD NEWS!

One of the babies has just opened their eyes! YAY!!!! Now we are justwating for the other ones to follow! I will post pics when they do!*YAY SO HAPPY!*

~Amy

Latest posts

Back