Vash and Zatch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks Jenniblu! :dude:

The pictures of Vash nodding off to sleep are Too Adorable! What aBeast that boy is. *giggles* Look at that big baby, so relaxed andbeautiful!

Males can get dewlaps as well, so it could very well be. It's a bithard to tell from the picture, but you'll know it when you see it.Cali's starting to develop one. I tried getting pictures of ityesterday, but I'm not sure it's going to show up. We'll see.

More Vash pictures, please!

:)

-Carolyn

Ya its kinda hard to tell by the pic, so i wasn'tquite sure what you meant by "Chin Thing". Nimue definitely has adewlap at least when he is lying down. I always thought it was a girlthing until Nimue got one.

~Amy+Nimue~

Jenniblu, I know what you're talkingabout. Apollo had that for a little while last year. It slowly wentaway though and I'm not sure why.:?Maybe it's just the'brand' of rabbit;)lol. I think I have a picture of Apollo's.I'll see if I can find it.

Vash is soooo cute. Keep the pictures coming whenever you get achance here and there because I speak for alot of us when I say He isAdorable.

Tina

Oh My God!

Vash you lookAWESOME!! Ilove you big guy.

I have never seen anything cuter. He looks absolutelyAdorable! He looks like a big teddy bear I mean Bunny. I love thispicture. Did he fight you when you put it on him? What size did you gethim?

OMG! He is adorable. I Love it!

can I please add this picture to my screen saver. I don't wantto use it without asking first. I have Cali Tucker and Fauna. I so wantto add this my new favorite Vash pic so far.

Keep the pictures coming.

Tina

Thanks Tina and Bluebird! Tina, feelfree to use the picture if you want.I just boughtthose diaper shirts that button up the front - the size is a medium(found at Big Lots). He was pouting when I dressed him; guessI will have to find other ways of coping with my baby fever LOL.

attachment.php

That's just what Cali's dewlap is starting to look like.

Jenniblu, your avatar Cracks meup!

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
attachment.php

That's just what Cali's dewlap is starting to look like.

Jenniblu, your avatar Cracks meup!

-Carolyn
I love it too. Jeremy asked me why is Vash in Time Out? My tummy still hurts I laughed so hard.

We love ya Vash! Jenniblu, you take the cutest pictures of him. Psst Any chance we can see more;)

Tina

Thanks Carolyn for confirming that it is adewlap. I've never seen one developing before - only seenthem after the fact. Vash is trying to run away from thecamera in that pic! He is so mad at me right now because ofthe baby shirt pics.

Tina, he needs to go into timeout today because he won't let me cleanhis litter box. Every time he sees me approach with thecleaning supplies, he hops in it! Rabbits are getting toosmart I tell 'ya.

Someone dropped off a non-neutered male cat at my home lastweek. Heran in the house yesterday looked at Vash,and then quickly ran out of the house.:shock:

I took him to the local shelter today. They have only beenopen since November, but are already full! They had cats isstorage closets andoffices because they have no room forthem. So I had to take the cat back home. Talked toone of the women who worked there about volunteering nextweek. She will also let me know ifthere are anyopenings for the cat.

LOL Ellie, he only THINKS he is my kitty, but Idon't (and really can't afford) want another kitty.I'm allergic to cats and the ones I have have are already neutered andoutdoors. I'm hoping that the shelter will have an openingsoon. ;)

Vash isn't being naughty, he's trying totell you to take it easy-relax. He's being so helpful see youshould give that boy a treat for being so sweet and thinking ofyou.;)

I used to have a cat that looked just like that one. He isdefinitely a cutie. I can't stop laughing. The cat is scared of Vash.That is too funny.

I think it so awesome that you are going to be doing volunteerwork. You are so sweet and caring. You're going to make such adifference in so many lives. I'm so happy for you.

Tina

I think a lot of animals are afraid of Flemishes,takemy neighbor's dog for instance....he is this German ShortHaired Pointer and when ever Nimue is outside he cries and runs awayand hides under its porch. Of coure Nimue did kinda run after him once,myabe thats why he is scared.

~Amy+Nimue~

ayglnu13 wrote:
Ithink a lot of animals are afraid of Flemishes, takemyneighbor's dog for instance....he is this German Short Haired Pointerand when ever Nimue is outside he cries and runs away and hides underits porch. Of coure Nimue did kinda run after him once, myabe thats whyhe is scared.

~Amy+Nimue~

A lot of humans are afraid of themtoo.

Had someone making fun of the fact I have house rabbits.Invited him over -told him that one bites if you mess withher (Cali, of course) just as a payback for histeasing meaboutmy rabbits.

He took one look ather.... and

No more jokes about fwuffy wittle bunnies anymore fromhim.

-Carolyn

haha ya a lot of people run away from my Nimue!There was this one time where the UPS guy was coming to the door andNimue went over to greet him (Nimue is tall enough to see over thebottom part of the door, so all the UPS guy could see was his big headand ears) and I went over there to open the door to get the package andthe guy was like "No its ok I'll leave the package on the ground, youcan get it after i go"

~Amy+Nimue~

Tina's had that happen with a cablevision guy andanotherserviceman.

I love those stories.

-Carolyn

ayglnu13 wrote:
haha ya a lot of people run away from my Nimue! There wasthis one time where the UPS guy was coming to the door and Nimue wentover to greet him (Nimue is tall enough to see over the bottom part ofthe door, so all the UPS guy could see was his big head and ears) andI went over there to open the door to get the package and the guywas like "No its ok I'll leave the package on the ground, you can getit after i go"

~Amy+Nimue~
Priceless!!! :D

Back