Vash and Zatch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG!!Vash, Sweetie, what did she do toyou?

Look who needs an intervention now?;):pHelooks absolutely adorable. Jenniblu...psst..pull his britchesup;)He looks like a bunny Baby Huey. Don't tell him I saidthat.

attachment.php

I've put off really dressing Apollo up thought I give him alittle bit of dignity. After seeing 'Bastian and now Vash, I'm thinkingdignity is way over-rated when you look that cute.

I love love love the pictures and Vash. Hugs and Kisses Vash, You look Great.

Tina your #1 fan

I know, my brother has been on me about dressinghim up too! He says that Vash is probably praying for deathor for the ASPCA to rescue him.LOL But in all fairness if hewasn't such a sweetiepie and actually LET me dress him up I wouldn't doit.

Tina, I will have to adjust the bottoms so they won't slidedown. Also need to put a hole in it for his tail don'tI?

Carolyn, you know you want to put Cali in aEasterdress. *whispers*You know you could get a reallycuteone now on clearance. Go ahead and doit.*whispers*

Thank you so much for the compliment, MysticFyre. Your bunnyin your avatar is a cutie pie too. Can I borrow her/him forabout 15 yrs? LOL

Amy, do they have any Family Dollar stores inyour area? It was like a $4 outfit so I couldn'tresist. BTW, whose kit is in your avatar?

Oh..Oh!..Oh! Where have I been and how could I havemissed this?!

Somebody should have told me what was going on here! :X

What a sweetboy!Would you just look at him in his littleshirt! Isn't he just the cutest thing!

RaspberrySwirl

Jenniblu wrote:
Carolyn, you know you want to put Cali in aEasterdress. *whispers*You know you could get a reallycuteone now on clearance. Go ahead and doit.*whispers*

Not sure how that would go over with her, Jenniblu!

Actually, I'm sure this is the look she'd give me.

LOL, probably! But I did see a cutelittle purple dress with ruffles and flowers that would look darling onher. Plus, how long can she stay mad at you? ;)

Jenniblu wrote:
LOL, probably! But I did see a cute little purpledress with ruffles and flowers that would look darling onher. Plus, how long can she stay mad at you? ;)

Ruffles???

Don't think I want to find out how long she can stay mad at me!

-Carolyn

Why do you want my baby to hate me, Jenn??

Soft cotton - maybe, butRuffles?????

-Carolyn

Hey Jenni, don't you worry girl. I amgoing to be buying Cali a nice fluffy ruffly dress for the BoathouseBunnies Party. Every girl needs a party dress. I'll have to find one ofthose 'frilly girl dresses' with the matching little frillypanty/shorts.

I'm bringing the digi so I'll have plenty of pics of my niece looking adorable.

Tina

Thank you. I look forward to Cali'slittle frilly dress pictures. I think she would look great ineither pink or purple.Maybe a matching hat...

Latest posts

Back