Unexpected company, or......

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AnnaS wrote:
wow that must be a good surprise for her.
Danielle knew about the situation, but she had already left before I decided to go.

I would have loved to have seen her face when she walked into the bunnie room last night, but I had already gone to bed.

:~) Jim

oh, this is such a GREAT story!! You guys are really just the absolute best! I am so glad that the bunnies have a new home. I am moved to tears reading this whole post!! Good Job guys!! Tracy

I can't wait to see pictures!!! As Carolyn said, this is the luckiest bunny in the world! Good thing people like Buck and Jim still exist in this world!!

YOU'RE AMAZING!!!!

-Vanessa

"So byyyyee, bye Homeless Life, a good-bye.

Thank you Chevy, burden heavy, but you helped me get by.

And good 'ol boys saved my life with a sigh singing,

"This won't be the day that she dies. No, This won't be the day that she dies."

:)

-Carolyn

VNess2010 wrote:
I can't wait to see pictures!!! As Carolyn said, this is the luckiest bunny in the world! Good thing people like Buck and Jim still exist in this world!!

YOU'RE AMAZING!!!!

-Vanessa
And don't forget the Missus!! She ROCKS!!

Carolyn wrote:
"So byyyyee, bye Homeless Life, a good-bye.

Thank you Chevy, burden heavy, but you helped me get by.

And good 'ol boys saved my life with a sigh singing,

"This won't be the day that she dies. No, This won't be the day that she dies."

-Carolyn
I LOVE IT!!!

And that storm last night could have very well done them in, if Buck and the Missus hadn't come to their rescue!!

The little girl is not as dirty as I was expecting.

She's got fuzzie fur and uppie ears. She's white with black charlies on ears, eyes, and sides. When you get her in good light you can see that her coat is tinged with grease and grime, but no matted fur. Her feet are quite dirty, but that was to be expected.

It looks like we may be able to clean her up without bathing her. It doesn't look like she's dirty right to the skin and just the "guard" fur need cleansing.

She's eating hay and pellets, and drinking water. She's poopin up a storm, but I haven't been able to tell if she has peed, yet. She flopped a few times in her cage last night...even ended up with all feet in the air for a while.

She appears to be healthy. Eyes and nose are good. She's got good weight. Once she has a better comfort level we'll give her a good going over and check out everything.

It looks like she wasn't out there for too long. Good thing Buck and the Missus came along in her life when they did!! We think she was dropped off around Palm Sunday.

We're hoping that she will bond with my younger daughter Jessica.

Jessica wants to name her, but we haven't come up with a fitting name yet.

Dear Jim,

What a little doll to have flopped last night and feet up in the air. It's probably the first time, in God knows how long, she's been able to truly relax.

If she were to make it to Tucker Town, we were thinking of just wrapping her in a towel, putting her under the running water of the sink where she had taken most of the grease, rub in small bit of Dawn Liquid Detergent, and rinse. Pamnock and Kathy Smith both recommend the Dawn for greasy stains, so no worries about it being safe when it comes from experts like them. Of course you know, make sure her inside fur iscompletely dry when you're done bathing her.

I think we'll have to put you in charge of giving a lesson at the Boathouse Party in our Bunny Salon booth.

-Carolyn

:dude:

When I first read your post I thought it said "Bunnie Saloon" :shock:

Although I could probably handle that, too. Gotta get a "Bunnies Playing Poker" painting to hang up, though.Little bowls of craisins on the bar...

Puts a whole new twist on the term "Bouncer"! :p

We could work out a Bunnie Saloon, too!

Great Idea!!

I have to agree with Bramble, your little ditty was adorable. :)

-Carolyn

Well,

I just caught up to date with this wonderful rescue story! and all I can say is...

WOW!:D

You guys are awesome! Way to got Buck, Mrs., and Jim!

She couldn't have better rescuers, and a better home...

Carolyn, I just love your songs...:p

Carolyn wrote:
We could work out a Bunnie Saloon, too!

Great Idea!!

We could have kareoke...and I could sing the "Oreo" song :cool:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carolyn wrote:
I have to agree with Bramble, your little ditty was adorable. :)

The tune in my head was the "We Love You, Conrad" song from Bye Bye Birdie.

Name Ideas for the fun of it :)

Carol (carlo with l and o transposed.... typo bunny :) )

Monte Carlo is in Monaco .... Monaca

Monte Carlo is famous for gambling.... Ante, Jackie (jackpot), Pat (pat-hand)

The snowstorm you went out in...... Stormy

She was under a Chevy Monte Carlo..... Dale (Dale Earnhardt drove a Chevy Monte Carlo)

She was living there temporarily..... Tempe

Chevette

She ran Buck and the Missus ragged....... Flee

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Name Ideas for the fun of it :)

Carol (carlo with l and o transposed.... typo bunny :) )

Monte Carlo is in Monaco .... Monaca

Monte Carlo is famous for gambling.... Ante, Jackie (jackpot), Pat (pat-hand)

The snowstorm you went out in...... Stormy

She was under a Chevy Monte Carlo..... Dale (Dale Earnhardt drove a Chevy Monte Carlo)

She was living there temporarily..... Tempe

Chevette

She ran Buck and the Missus ragged....... Flee
These are great, however there has been a further update...

It was a Cadillac Eldorado.

We immediately came up with "Dora" as a possibility (Eldorado).

I like Storm(y), too!

All ideas will go to Jessica so she can decide!

Here she is!!!!

She still a little damp from cleaning. And still a little dirty. Danielle just used wipes this time. Next we go for the Dawn!!

Rosie2.jpg

Rosie1.jpg

Back