Tucker, Fauna, and Cali

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ariel wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
Santaonly comes to Tucker Town on December24th. He likes more populated areas; I'm very muchin the country. :)

-Carolyn

if you are awake he won't leave you presents, you have to be asleep, sohow can you have a photo with him when you are asleep????

Geeeze some people, if there are any kids reading this, can you please explain this to the so called adults!! ;);):brat::rofl:

Carolyn just doesn't understand because all she ever gets is switches and ashes in her stocking.

Santa only brings presents toGOOD girls and boys.

ariel wrote:
I think it's a hint to take them to see the santas you see at the shops,
At least someone got my hint... some people are full of excuses! :brat:

There's my Cali Wali. She looks amazing.Tons of kisses for my girl. Fauna looks adorable as usual,she is such a little doll. Tucker, awww he looks so sweet andcalm in his xmas pic. Lots of hugs, kisses and treats from me.

Oh and Carolyn, :nonono:the last time you posted picsMiss Cali didn't have a dew lap. You need to post more pics of thesepunkins. If not you leave me no choice but to bring them to theAcres.;)

Tina

Ya all can just Talk to the Tail about that freak in the red suit holding my bunnies.

ariel wrote:

we all know that the real Santa comes on the 24th and ofcourse you can't have your photo taken with him because if you areawake he won't leave you presents, you have to be asleep, so how canyou have a photo with him when you are asleep????

Geeeze some people, if there are any kids reading this, can you please explain this to the so called adults!! ;);):brat::rofl:

Oh Carolyn, you are wicked!!!

He is not there!! He is at the North Pole getting all our pressies doneas we speak, and I'd appreciate it if you didn't call him a freak in ared suit!! :disgust:

You gunna get a lump of coal for chrissy now!:brat:

I love the pictures of Cali, ummm but where are the other 2 furry ones who rule your house???:dunno:

I scrolled back through this thread, amazing how much our babies grow and how quickly huh.
:kiss:

Carolyn wrote:
ariel wrote:

we all know that the real Santa comes on the 24th and ofcourse you can't have your photo taken with him because if you areawake he won't leave you presents, you have to be asleep, so how canyou have a photo with him when you are asleep????

:nonono:Somebody is getting Coal and a Stick. That is just sick and wrong girlfriend, sick and wrong.:shock:

Tina

OMG Cali looks incredible. Please let her know how much I loveher. Hug her for me. I know she doesn't like huggies but one from mewon't hurt. Lots of pets for sweet little Fauna and blown kisses to SirTucker.

HOW CUTE IS THAT TUCKER?!?!?!?!? HONESTLY NOW.... WHAT A LITTLE MAN HE IS!

The girls look AWESOME too! Such gorgeous babies Carolyn...

Which remindes me, I need to post my pics....

all my love to your little ones!

:monkey:'s!

Carolyn wrote:
Yaall can just Talk to the Tail about that freak in the red suit holdingmy bunnies.
Carolyn, I think she's giving you the tail for not taking her to see Santa! :shock:;)

And she does have a cute tail!

I am making my list ,checking it twice , a bunnynapping list isoh so nice !.

Carloyn : They All look AWESOME!!

and Look at Cali Loven onHumphry ! what a doll she is . and MissFauna what can I say she gets more beautiful everyday . Tucker called me the other daywhile you were at work and said heis ready to come live at my house ,he told me you were stilltrying to make him think he is a Crab. :foreheadsmack:poorPoor Tucker , he has bunny legsnot crab legs lol .

Cassi saw the Picture ofCaliand said "Theres MY Cali Girl ",and asked me to have you give hera kiss on the nose for her .

More Pictures of the Tucker Town Trio Please!

Get pics DEVELOPED?? they still do that??? :shock::shock:

Girl, you need to get a digi cam so we can see pics more often, as ininstantly!!!!! OH WAIT...webtv doesn't support that... :( :(

btw, they look GREAT and I LOVE Faunas color!!!!

Cali really does love Humphrey! I've watched her kiss that silly rabbit hehe

I love those babies of yours Caro! Make sure to give them lots of honey sticks and nose rubs ;)

Latest posts

Back