Tucker, Fauna, and Cali

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iwas really hoping you wouldn't see that, Raspberry

This one's for you, Nicky. :wink:

[align=left]
fantbroom.gif
[/align]
[align=left]-Carolyn[/align]

Since Tucker already had his picture on aChristmas card, this year, it was one of the girls' turn.Since Fauna absolutely would not be a part of posing, this was one ofthe pictures I had taken of Cali. I'm not using thisparticular one for my card, I'm saving that for those that I send cardsto and some of those people are on the forum. (Gotta hold outto surprise them.)

Cali is next to Humphrey, whom she absolutelyAdores.My sister gave him to me and it was Love atFirstSite for Cali. I put a small dish ofwater in his basket so that when they're out, they can have adrink. Of course, right after Cali is let out, her routine isto go straight to the litterbox, and then over to Humphrey for adrink.

:love:Oh my, just look at that beautiful baby!!
I could just kiss that adorable face!
And I love her color.
What a beauty!
Santa can put her under my tree!
Please give her kisses for me:kiss:

dyky71 wrote:
Santa can put her under my tree!
Please give her kisses for me:kiss:

Santa would never be allowed in my house again if he did that! :nonono:

I will give her many many kisses for you. She's such a baby.

For those that didn't see Tucker's Christmas picture that I had taken a couple of years ago, here it is.

How cute! Tucker has a look ofdocility, as though he just kind of relented to having his picturetaken with a hat on his head because it wasn't worth the fight.

AWWWW! Fauna and Tucker or so beautiful also!
Kisses for everyone please! :kiss:

These are GREAT Carolyn!!! I always look forward to seeing pictures of MY babies. :D

Awwww look at Cali and Fauna, they are lovely as usual. I like HUmphreythough too, what a great idea to pop water in his basket so they canhave a drink!
:great:

Ummm and why do we not see these beauties more often???:ponder:

More pictures I say!! More pictures!!!! Altogether now,,,,, Morepictures, we want more pictures!! UmmmmmPlease can we have more pictures?

:thanks:

Lissa wrote:
These are GREAT Carolyn!!! I always look forwardto seeing pictures of MY babies. :D

Excuse You?????

Nose_Twitch,

They were Tucker's younger days when he used to sometimes work with meas long as he had his Honey Stick, you'll see at his feet.

Dyky,

I know you'd never leave any of the bunnies out, and it's okay that Cali's your favorite. :)

-Carolyn

ariel wrote:

More pictures I say!! More pictures!!!! Altogether now,,,,, Morepictures, we want more pictures!! UmmmmmPlease can we have more pictures?

I have to get two other rolls developed. The machine at CVSwas down so I was glad to at least get these done. Will posta couple more pictures when the other films are developed.

:)

-Carolyn

Let the record show that Carolyn has stated here that "there WILL be more pictures of her beauties" :jumpforjoy: Woohoo.

I'll hold you to that now, ya know that dontchya;)

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
So where are the Santa pictures Carolyn! :waiting:

Santaonly comes to Tucker Town on December 24th. Helikes more populated areas; I'm very much in thecountry. :)

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
MyBunnyBoys wrote:
So whereare the Santa pictures Carolyn! :waiting:

Santaonly comes to Tucker Town on December 24th. Helikes more populated areas; I'm very much in thecountry. :)

-Carolyn

I think it's a hint to take them to see the santas you see at the shops,

we all know that the real Santa comes on the 24th and ofcourse you can't have your photo taken with him because if you areawake he won't leave you presents, you have to be asleep, so how canyou have a photo with him when you are asleep????

Geeeze some people, if there are any kids reading this, can you please explain this to the so called adults!! ;);):brat::rofl:

Latest posts

Back